Bath Fitter Employee Reviews in Canada

was great experiance but not enough direction
Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABDecember 13, 2014
Bath fitter was a decent place to work at, gave me a ton of experience, but there was not enough of direction in terms of my position. I believe my work would have benefitted with there was a detailed description of what was required of me.

It helped me gain more presentation skills. I was always a people person, and loved to talk, but the organization of my presentations were not the best until I started work at bath fitter. Which I am very grateful for.

It is hard to say about co-workers, because I generally worked by myself. And always worked double shifts. But the odd occasion when I did work with someone, we were always on the same page. I did manage and coach 5 people, but were never worked together.

The management team (not including me) was decent. They were always very sweet when letting me know any mistakes I have made or showing me how I can improve in my performance. But in terms of organization and meeting deadlines, I would say that is one area they need to improve upon.
Pros
learned allot, taught me about how to manage a team
Cons
needs to improve on time management, always by myself, not enough direction
Toxic work place that needs a union to deal with management
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  MaritimesDecember 9, 2014
Miserable employer that constantly takes advantage of employees and provides nothing in quality of work life. Most jobs are 100% commission which allows management to be very manipulative and demanding. Benefits plan requires 50% employee contribution and provides no benefits. Stay away if you can! Definitely not a place to build a career....
Pros
free coffee on fridays
Cons
long hours, poor pay, lack of respect
Don't bother with is company.
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  BurnabyNovember 14, 2014
Bath fitter offered me the position of Sales Representative, I filled out all the paperwork and was waiting on back check to return file.

I phoned to find out they were restructuring the Burnaby branch, however everything was fine with my file and they guaranteed that everything was going forward.

TWO WEEKS later they call and say they are putting them on hold and not hiring at the moment, now I see one week later they have job posted again.

They are liars and deceitful.
Cons
everything
former Employee
Management (Former Employee) –  New BrunswickSeptember 30, 2014
Brutal company to work for, no respect, no trust, They want you to jump. But ignore your needs.

UPPER MANAGEMENT IS THE MAIN ISSUE, THEY WOULD RATER STRONG ARM AND SHOW WHO IS IN CHARGE THEN MAKE DECISIONS THAT ARE IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE COMPANY.

Stay as far away as you can. You will leave frustrated.
Pros
u get paid
Cons
pretty much everything.
Working at Bath Fitter
Lead Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NSMay 23, 2013
Bath Fitter is a GREAT company to work for. A typical day at work would be starting in the morning, checking messages to throughout the day, entering in new orders into the Bath Fitter Database, answering the phone (customer inquiries), giving support to Sales Consultants as well as Installers, scheduling installations, ordering Bath Fitter product as well as office supplies. At the end of each day I would also do a daily bank deposit. Those are just a few of the many things I did working for Bath Fitter. It was a small staff of around 20 so we were all like a family. The hardest part of my job I would say was when I would need to call residential customers and find out when the company would get paid for work that was completed. I would do it but it was hard hearing people say they didn't have the money, etc. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a customer would call and give a compliment, whether it was towards an office member, Sales Consultant, Installer or the company in general. It was great!