Hiring Residential Kitchen Designer for Top Interior Design Firm
Reports to: General Manager
Based at: Markham, ON
In the Kitchen Designer role you will be responsible for working in a team with the project manager and as a first point of contact for the client. You will attend walk in clients at the showroom, arrange to take initial measurements, and deliver detailed full colour hand drawn perspective presentations.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Self-driven, results oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
2. A natural forward planner who is capable of critically assessing their own performance as well as the team’s product.
3. Able to work under pressure, time constraints, and multi-task between orders.
4. Preparing specification sheets and plans per project on AutoCAD.
5. Provide accurate detailed drawings, both for the client and for manufacturing. Drawings will properly account for appliances, include detailed measurements, and cabinetry details as per specification sheet.
6. Confirming materials and placing order with manufacturer
7. Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with home renovation and new construction kitchen projects from beginning to end
8. Great communication and interpersonal skills.
9. Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information to management.
10. Expert knowledge and experience in home construction and Ontario building codes and regulations.
1. Diploma in Architectural Technician, civil engineering, furniture technician, interior design or equivalent.
2. Kitchen Designer Candidate will have minimum 2 years’ experience in related field.
3. Hand drafting ability
4. Have access to own vehicle in order to verify measurements and evaluate renovation requirements at the worksite.
Competitive, Salary plus commission, Salary based on experience
Please send your resume and cover letter
Indeed - 10 months ago
Bath Emporium is a full service luxury bathroom and kitchen showroom that offers its clients an extensive product range and design services....