Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great workplace
Sales (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 28, 2014
Pros: nice co-workers/managment
Cons: no way of moving up with the company
I really enjoy the job. Everyone I work with are nice caring people. Most of our customers are very polite, and great to work with on making the sales you need as the employee.
Awesome place to work, awesome discount, and great management
Sales Associate-Stock (Former Employee), Deptford NJNovember 25, 2014
Only worked their seasonal, always had plenty of work to do. Lots of customers, and always met someone new. They always had great sales, and nice add-on products for everyone of every age.
Productive and social
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 25, 2014
Pros: helping, samples and discounts
Cons: short breaks and standing for long hours
Working at Bath and Body Works is definitely a learning experience. When I first clock in I have to review what the manager of the day put on a recording tape which include the sales for that day. We have set goals and are given areas to work within. My co-workers are always helpful when they can be. The most enjoyable part about m job is helping people – more... find the products they come in the store for and leaving with more. – less
it was a learning experience
sales lead (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXNovember 24, 2014
I liked working security for Spartan, but I don't think I want to secure apartment complexes again. My experience wasn't so enlightening.
Fun and Inviting Work Place
Part-Time Seasonal Associate (Former Employee), Bensalem, PANovember 21, 2014
Pros: 15 minute breaks.
Cons: seasonal part time position was not satisfying.
I enjoyed working for this company even if my experience here was sort lived. It was very inviting and open space workplace. Though I did not enjoy the fact that my seasonal part-time position left me with little to no hours and nothing but limited time on my hands. Regardless it was a very good experience.
Fun work environment
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Elmhurst, NYNovember 21, 2014
Pros: store and company discounts were good.
Cons: short breaks.
Though I only worked here for a short time due to my season position, I enjoyed my time at Bath and Body Works. Lots of high energy needed to sell products and promotions. Have to be very attentive to guests or customers who might not want to ask for help. Very nice customers. Management was a little sloppy and brief.
Love it but VERy low salary
SALES ASSOCIATE (seasonal) (Former Employee), Brownsville, TxNovember 21, 2014
Pros: you always smell good, nice management!
Cons: very low employee discounts
Nice people, awesome work place, I really enjoyed but very low salary.. You always smells good. It is a pain restocking!
Productive and fun environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Newnan, GANovember 20, 2014
My experience working with Bath and Body works was good. I enjoyed being around my co-workers. Management showed that they appreciate their works. The hardest part of the job was having to stay overnight for floor sets.
Productive and fun workplace with a great team.
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Newport News, VANovember 19, 2014
BBW is definitely a fun and upbeat work environment. It is faced past and ever changing. They are very customer oriented and take pride at making their customers feel warm and welcome. They are big on customer interaction and product knowledge which does make the job much easier. The team their is great and will not hesitate to help you if there is – more... something that you do not understand. The most enjoyable part of being a Bath & Body Works associate is being able to make someones day by finding the perfect fragrance for them or helping them find the perfect gift for a loved one. – less
Classroom setting with ages 3-5 yrs
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDNovember 19, 2014
This was a great job and I was sorry to have to leave it. I loved working with the children and watching them grow. I had an amazing bond with my staff so we all knew what needed to be done and were also able to cater to the needs of the kids because we were all on the same page. The only downfall was that there were not many opportunities to advance – more... in that department and dealing with the parents and management was also hard at times.You had to work a certain number of hours before you were eligible for benefits and they were not that great. – less
Great job not Great Hours
Cashier/ Sales Associate (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZNovember 18, 2014
I was hired on for a seasonal position and they did not give me good hours at all. They had too many workers. The work was easy but overall wasnt a great job. Maybe for a first job but if you have bills to pay look somewhere else!
Customer Oriented
Retail Associate (Current Employee), Grove City, OHNovember 18, 2014
keeping customers happy and having an easy shopping experience. using the computer to ring out customers. making sure the store is fulling stocked and the shelves never look empty.
fun
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Sanford, FLNovember 18, 2014
Pros: free product samples
Cons: short breakes
I liked learning about all the different products they had to offer. There really was something for everyone. My co workers were friendly.A day would include answering questions about products and suggesting other products to add to their intended purchase. Working the till.
Good workplace
Sales (Former Employee), Shreveport, LANovember 18, 2014
Pros: nice people, awesome customers
Cons: no breaks, inconsistencies, management
Bath and Body works was a good workplace. Management on the other hand is not what I expected it to be. I have recently left this part-time job due to getting married and the scheduling was in consistent and I never knew when I was going to work. Not the best place I have worked at.
Productive and enjoyable
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Round Rock, TXNovember 17, 2014
A typical work day was fairly busy. I learned how to interact with customers in order to make a sale, and management was respectable and considerate.
Productive and fun work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VANovember 17, 2014
Pros: free samples, fun music on loud speakers
Cons: no job advancement
Great part time job for anyone who is looking to work here.

Fun and upbeat environment, great co-workers, and a fun product to sell.
a large variety of personal care needs
MERCHANDISER/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Hyattsville, MDNovember 13, 2014
Pros: stress free work place
Cons: no health care for part-timers
In a large setting to meet and greet a large variety of people
Fun and friendly work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Rome GeorgiaNovember 12, 2014
Pros: freebies, discounts, seeing different people daily
Cons: standing, not enough hours
A typical day at Bath & Body Works consist of greeting customers and helping him or her find their fragrance/household needs.

Working here I've learned how to provide good adequate customer service.

Management is great! Wish this was longer than a seasonal job.

My coworkers are fun funny women who enjoy helping others.

The hardest part of the job – more... is the standing.

The most enjoyable part is meeting and greeting new and different people everyday. – less
Fun work enviroment,
FT Sales Leader (Former Employee), Aventura, FLNovember 12, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: short lunch breaks, overnight floorsets
A typical day would consists of managing payroll, managing the sales floor, and training sales associates.
good company to work for
Sales associate / cashier (Former Employee), Valley Stream, NYNovember 11, 2014
good incentives work for the company for a long time and i enjoyed it especially during holiday time .

About Bath & Body Works

PERSONAL CARE. REDEFINED. For the past two decades, Bath and Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the – Read more

Bath & Body Works Photos