Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
AAWESOME
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: late night closing
i loved working there because it always smelled so good, the people who tend to come in our very nice and respectful and I was always happy to assist.
High energy, fun work environment
Sales Lead (Current Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 7, 2014
Great and friendly staff with engaging customers who enjoy product. It's great to work in a place full of smell-goods that guests can really enjoy with you.
I love working for a company that has products that I can enjoy, use and talk about on a daily basis.
Fun work place with strong Customer focus
Store Manager (Current Employee), Sierra Vista, AZSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: good work/ life balance
Cons: focus on selling with little payroll to support.
Company has reasonable expectations with a focus on individual development.
2 thumbs down
Cashier (Former Employee), Ruston, LASeptember 4, 2014
I hated this job. This job was a pure waste of my time. The hours were awful and practically nonexistent except for when we had to work overnight for floorsets or inventory. They would never let me off those nights despite the fact that I had an infant and no one in the area to keep her. I would have to drive an hour and a half to take her to my mom, – more... then drive an hour and a half back at 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning to pick her up. The only benefits were receiving free merchandise for being an employee. – less
Fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Bay Shore, NYSeptember 4, 2014
i would stock the shelves and assist costumers with products and handle money and also answer phones and do shipment
Good atmosphere.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hoover, ALSeptember 4, 2014
At BBW you got the the newest scents available and they were flexible with scheduling.
Tough location, good performing team!
CO-MANAGER (Former Employee), Greendale, WISeptember 4, 2014
Memorial mall is an extremely difficult environment to excel in, but with support from peers and district manager, lots of great things have happened here.
A good place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 3, 2014
I enjoy my job and the people i work with. I'm just looking for something full time.
Exciting workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), ConcordSeptember 3, 2014
I love working for bath and body works, it is a very upbeat and entertaining place.
Great Products, Great work environment
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 31, 2014
Products sell themselves and products for every member of the family. Easy to shop for family and friends...
Friendly customers and great sales teams, very pleasant place to work.
fun place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee), Torrance, CAAugust 31, 2014
new stuff coming uo every month. lots of freebies. Assume place to work and meet new people
Can be difficult company to work with
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Peoria, ILAugust 30, 2014
Pros: products are easy to sell.
Cons: pressured to sell
The products are great, the way the greeting zones are set up are ridiculous. The pressure to sell is very high and customers do not appreciate being pressured to buy.
fast pased
Co. Manager / Brand & Customer Service Manager (Current Employee), Wichita, KSAugust 29, 2014
Bath & Body Works is a very great company but like any retail position it has its up and downs. Work like balance as a manager is hard to have with the high demands of the job.
It was a fun place to work
Sales/Cashier (part-time) (Former Employee), Sevierville, TNAugust 29, 2014
Cons: no benefits for part time employees
Talk to customer about the product, and our product knowledge. Everyone got along. The management was part of the team. The hardest part of the job was in the stock room having to lift heavy cases while climbing a latter. The most enjoyable part of the job was product demos.
Fun and rewarding work environment
Sales Lead (Current Employee), Cary, NCAugust 29, 2014
Pros: fun work environment, great customer interactions
Cons: no healthcare benefits for part time associates and managers, difficult to move up
Bath & Body Works is a great company to work for. I have been in retail for over nine years, but working at Bath & Body Works for the last three years has taught me the most about customer service. I have learned how to engage a customer on a more personal level and how to work with different people on different tasks more efficiently. I have enjoyed – more... my time with my customers as well as my co-workers and have developed lasting relationships. This job is more demanding than most retail jobs, requiring working up to four times a month passed midnight and black out dates during the holidays, but it all pays off in the end when you see the hard work you've done pay off with the customers. There are, however, no benefits packages for part time associates and managers, and full time positions rarely open up, so it's difficult to move up in the company. Regardless, I have enjoyed working here immensely and highly recommend it for someone looking for a great company they can stick with for a long time. – less
Pleasure to work for
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Douglasville, GAAugust 28, 2014
Pros: excellent employee discounts
Cons: hard to moveup within the company
Excellent seasonal opportunity. Good company to work for.
good pay, good hours, flexible, good management.
Cashier/Stocker (Former Employee), Canton, OHAugust 28, 2014
decent pay and as many hours as you like, I was only seasonal for the holidays, and they have so many employees that I didn't get to meet them all. retail is fast pasting so you have to have the ability to multi task and have friendly customer service here. There are several managers as well, which can be hard if they do things differently, but I didn't – more... see that problem here. many opportunities to advance to management. they are also very flexible with your schedule. – less
Very Tense Settings
Sales Leader (Current Employee), Alexandria, LAAugust 28, 2014
management has not always been friendly or caring. Sometimes when days were needed off for very important events they were denied even if you paid to attend this event. The store manager was a pain and really rude to customers for no apparent reason.
Fun work place always constant never boring.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lake Elsinore, CAAugust 27, 2014
Pros: you get to work in a all day smeel good work and greet people all day long.
Cons: not liking some of the smells in the work and onstantly having to smell them.
closing was my favorite, we would finish with customers at the cash and wrap. then we would sweep up and then the fun part. stocking was my favorite to see what had to be replenished. to see what was a bigger seller. it was always fun to do, then ount the register. after that we would walk out and lock up the store.
Outgoing and exciting place to have fun with Customers!
Co-Manager (Former Employee), Tustin, CAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: 30% assoc discount/ 40% co/sm
Cons: conversion counter!!!
Bath and Body Works stands by excellent values.
The Company overall is great with challenging goals for management and associates.
Consistent product demonstrations and extraordinary customer service drives sales.
Holiday season is fast paced and exciting to see new merch.

Awesome job if your have the right management team to get you to the next level! – more... Remember- most of your growth comes from you! – less

About Bath & Body Works

PERSONAL CARE. REDEFINED. For the past two decades, Bath and Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the – Read more

Bath & Body Works Photos