Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Bath and Body Works
Sales Leadership Manager (Current Employee), Marietta, GAJune 27, 2014
Pros: the amazing team
Cons: hours, with holidays
Busy, and always fun!
Great team of leaders, and workers who know what needs to get done, and gets it done!
Everything is enjoyable about working here.
Hardest peat, sometimes the late hours, with Holiday Season, but that happens! : )
job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Midlothian, VAJune 26, 2014
Pros: gratis
Cons: hours not consistant
it was a nice job to work at part time. I would like to come and see the new floor changes and the new products that we would have out to sell to the customers
Friendly workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Augusta, MEJune 26, 2014
Pros: working in a store that's one of my favorites
Cons: not getting as many as hours as desired
Working well as a team is a big part as an employee and must be able to communicate with one another to know what needs to be done to have a successful day.
Communicating with customers to find the product they are searching for and offering new products for them to try.
I've learned that it is very important as a Sales Associate to make sure that the – more... customer leaves as happy as can be! – less
Don't do it.
SLT manager (Former Employee), Clay, NYJune 26, 2014
Pros: the paycheck
Cons: upper management
I was expected to give 110% of my time to the store and I was told personally that if I went back to college my job would be on the line. Who says that? They wanted me to sell my soul for a paycheck. If you do get hired, watch yourself- worst part of working at this location. Only good things about working here is if you love doing everything, because – more... they literally make you do everything. I personally like it but if you just want to go into work and stand at the register all day don't even apply. I loved selling product and helping people find what they need- customers were awesome. Easy to remember product knowledge and I learned a lot at this job, basically all my selling skills and customer service. – less
Fun positive atmosphere
Part-time sales management team (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LaJune 25, 2014
Pros: management & customer service education
Cons: no full time positions available & little opportunites to advance
Bath & Body Works was a great learning experience. Good teaching, constant education, new products to learn about and customer service training.
Opening and closing management procedures, customer service and developing sales team to further their careers.
Good work environment.
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALJune 25, 2014
I was only a seasonal worker, but it was nice and I was treated with respect.
easy job and fast pace
Sales leader (Current Employee), Des Moines, IAJune 25, 2014
easy job to work, fun and fast pace job. lots of duties such as opening and closing the store, reading reviews, managing people, set people up with goals and focuses on the business.
Fun place to work.
Seasonal Floor Reset Associate, Cashier (Former Employee), Greendale, WIJune 24, 2014
I would've loved to have been told at my interview that this was a temp position. I would've loved to have stayed there and worked more hours as a permanent employee after the holiday season.
AVOID THE FRAGRANCES
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee), Providence, RIJune 24, 2014
The workplace was great however after a while all the fragrances start to get to your nose and starts to give you a headache as all the seems come together. Management was great however I hated the 1 day on call scheduled.
Fun work with great pay
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYJune 23, 2014
Pros: discount, fun coworkers
Cons: managers sometimes try to be your friend too much
I had super fun coworkers that really made the day fly by, got some luxury experience and the discount was fabulous!
Fast-paced, exciting work environment
Part Time Sales Associate (Former Employee), Strongsville, OHJune 23, 2014
Bath and Body Works is an exciting place to work. During the holiday season, it's very fast-paced, and very intense. For the most part, the management is friendly and kind. A typical day included stocking shelves, providing excellent customer service, and sometimes ringing up purchases. I learned a lot about working efficiently and quickly, which in – more... turn, was the hardest part of the job. You had to figure things out, and fast. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers and making them happy. – less
great
Sales Person (Former Employee), Lake Grove, NYJune 23, 2014
Pros: long breaks
Cons: hectic during the holidays
the custome was literally always right. it suprised me to even see anything like that still happen. usually employees are nasty and they lash out if you even try to get a deal that expired but i experienced strong managerial skills
Unhealthy environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAJune 22, 2014
Cons: poor management.
Management was not dependable. I worked 4 hr shifts. They were not service oriented.
Great environment
Customer Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 21, 2014
Pros: very nice
Cons: short breaks
Bath and body works is a friendly environment to work in. I learned how to properly greet a customer and how to properly attract a customer in purchasing a product from the store. It was nice working there but i did not get a lot of hours at all.
Too much work involved for pay
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 21, 2014
Good customers, generally fun environment if you like the product. Doesn't require too much tough selling. Big variances from store to store and district to district. Company asks a bit too much of employees in return for the mediocre pay in most cases.
it's ok
Retail Cashier, Parks Mall (Former Employee), arlington txJune 18, 2014
Pros: nice products
Cons: no stability
word of advice do not plan on staying past the holidays, there is no stability
Fun place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAJune 18, 2014
i loved working here it was just a seasonal job but the couple of months i was there i had alot of fun with the people that came in and my co workers
Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 18, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: short breaks
Wonderful environment to work in. I learned so much about their products which are great. Their whole team of management to the district managers are great. I think the hardest part of the job at times is when you have to change the entire store around for the season.
They were very nice
Sales/Service Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FlJune 18, 2014
Cons: short breaks
I liked working there, but I did not get enough hours. They taught me how to properly engage a customer in getting a product form our store. The environment was very friendly.
loved the products
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Kent, WAJune 18, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: holidays are stressful
Products are great
customers are easy to deal with
hours were nice
co-workers and managers were easy to get along with

About Bath & Body Works

PERSONAL CARE. REDEFINED. For the past two decades, Bath and Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the – Read more

Bath & Body Works Photos