Bath & Body Works

• Salary/Benefits
Smelled great!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 19, 2014
Pros: i got a discount!
Cons: working long hours to change the store for a sale
When I worked, I helped customers find products, replenished stock, basic cleaning
Productive and laid back working enviroment
SHIPMENT LEAD/INVENTORY LEAD/OFFSITE LEAD (Former Employee), Humble,TxAugust 15, 2014
I enjoyed my tenure with Bath and Body Works, it's a very comfortable working environment.
Amazing
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Clackamas, ORAugust 15, 2014
management is very nice. The work environment is very fast paced, and the customers are always very grateful of being helped out.
Fun place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLAugust 15, 2014
Pros: free products
I enjoyed working at BBW. I had a wonderful manager and a great team that taught me a lot. I was able to help people and create for them an experience that was easy in some cases and enjoyable.
Very productive & easy going.
Cashier/Sales (Former Employee), Garden City, NYAugust 14, 2014
Pros: free stuff, constantly change and new items coming in.
Cons: call in shifts.
I worked at Bath & Body Works during the holidays so it was constantly busy. Whenever I would come in I had to quickly clock in and head out to the registers to help. Everyday there was a need deal that I had to learn and memorize throughout the day. Since the store was so small the cashiers were responsible for operating the register, maintaining a – more... clean and safe work environment, taking care of returns, dealing with all questions and concerns, and making sure the customers got every thing that they need. We made sure that the items they got matched whatever deal we had for that day or if they had very little items we made would try and add on items to meet the daily deals. At the end of each sale we collect their information such as phone number and email whether or not they were signed up on mailing list. My co-workers were very friendly, helpful, young and upbeat. I would say the hardest part would be doing so much at such a fast pace but I think it that's what also made it the most enjoyable part along with just working with my co-workers in general. – less
Great place with amazing people
INVENTORY CONTROL CLERK/VISUAL MERCHANDISER (Current Employee), Sherman Oaks, CAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: free samples of product when it comes out
I tend to work nights, after the store closes so I have very little if any interaction with customers. My team are all super fun and enjoy having a good time, they also are very willing to help and answer any questions. I am apart of the team that updates the store layout, to keep up with the companies ever changing image, as well as inventory control.
fun and they give freebies
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALAugust 13, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: floor sets and call in shifts
I love this job! The management really cares about it's employees and try to make it fun and competitive. They always give the customers coupons and all the employees are really cool and laid back! Great part time job....who doesn't love playing in scented hand soaps, lotions and body mists? All the wbile getting paid for it!
Worked Seasonal
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pleasant Hill, CaAugust 13, 2014
I learned great customer service skills at Bath and Body Works.
Great company to work for with room for advancement.
Sales Associate / Sales Lead (Former Employee), Poughkeepsie NYAugust 13, 2014
Pros: employee discount, gratis products, customer interactions
Cons: inconsistant work hours, on call shifts.
I worked for the LIMITED Corp since I was out of High School. Moved up from an associate to the management level. The reason for leaving was the hours are retail hours and constantly changing.
Allowing no consistency for my family.
A great place to work as a first job
Sales Associate and Replenisher (Current Employee), Emeryville, CA and San Leandro, CAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: gain work experience, meet all types of people
Cons: scheduling, lack of support at times
Since I transferred locations, I have worked as a replenisher. As a replenisher, my tasks generally range from processing shipment, filling the sales floor with product on a regular basis, storing product in our system accurately, checking in and pulling marketing, cleaning the stock areas, organizing the stock areas, and occasionally assisting customers. – more... As this was my first job and I have been with the company for now two years. I have learned the ins and out of a retail job. I have learned how to function as a replenisher, as a sales associate, and sometimes both simultaneously. What I love the most about the job is that co-workers are friendly, most co-workers also help other co-workers wherever the help is needed. Management does well for the most part, there are times though, when things do not go as planned so it gets frustrating. The best part of the job is the customer interaction. I love the fact that I can serve customers and meet their needs, if not exceed them. The hardest part of the job, well as a replenisher, is the physical labor. Half of the time, there is a lot for one person to achieve in a certain time frame. Sometimes even the impossible is even asked of me. So the most difficult part is not having that support I need to complete all of my tasks. – less
Good atmosphere
A member (Former Employee), Mentor, OHAugust 11, 2014
Pros: bonus gifts during the holidays for making the goals everyday
Cons: when the store was dead it was dead
Helping customers find the perfect fragrance or candles. I learned quality over quantity. I had fun staff. the hardest part of the job was restocking in a busy store.
it was ok
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hayward, CAAugust 11, 2014
i personally love working here but they never gave me the chance to actually prove my skills. i was told that only management get hours and everyone else gets put where they can. not good...
Seasonal Work
Seasonal employment (Former Employee), Buffalo NYAugust 10, 2014
Seasonal employment assisting customers during a stressful period. Responsible for maintaining store organization, customer service, and quick response to telephone inquiries.
Productive, Energetic and Fun
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Dawsonville, GAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: great people, good customers
Cons: not a lot of hours
I love bath and body works! I am just looking for something to add to my working time. At Bath and Body Works I will normally ring out customers, sell different products to the individuals in the store, I stock the shelves and also do floor sets.
great environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Metairie, LAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: loving, fun people to work with
Cons: little hours after holidays and semiannual sales
I worked with loving people will be my friends for a lifetime. This is not a steady job for someone needing to pay bills unless you move up to a sales lead, co-manager, or manager.
Fun and laid back
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Largo, FLAugust 7, 2014
Great place to work while going to school, makes the holidays amazing.
Wonderful first job ever
Cashier / Stockroom (Former Employee), Redondo, WAAugust 7, 2014
Open store and cash register, get store ready for customers
I learned you can move up in the job place if you work hard
fast paced
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Grandville, MIAugust 7, 2014
Pros: it was a job
Cons: it was temporary and scheduling was horrible
I was a stocker most of the time so I just kept the shelves and drawers stocked up with product. I was also always on the floor so I was available to answer questions for customers.
Stocking store making the promotions
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Cerritos,CAAugust 7, 2014
just a regular day stocking the displays to highlight store products and promotions.
fun work place, productive, always busy
Sales Associate, Cashier Lead (Former Employee), Vacaville, CAAugust 6, 2014
By the end of my time at Bath&Body Works, I had learned almost everything to become an assistant manager. I ran the cash registers like I owned them and always had a bright smile to bring to my coworkers. The management team was great about keeping us all on track and helping us make sure we kept all of our sales up. The hardest part of the job had – more... to be keeping sales up to our goals when we had our slow days, but we always did our best and came super close if they were not met. The most enjoyable part of working there had to be the fun environment and being able to make every customer that walked trough our doors happy. – less

About Bath & Body Works

PERSONAL CARE. REDEFINED. For the past two decades, Bath and Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the – Read more

Bath & Body Works Photos