Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews

assistant manager
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC4 November 2016
loved loved this job and all my co-workers!!! (SUE) amazing people and ver y kind ,sad I had to leave due to schooling, and moving. However if the chance came I would work their again,.
Fun and Customer Friendly
Co-Manager (Former Employee) –  Stone Road Mall28 September 2016
- Assist customers with products
- scheduling, financial planning, budgeting
- answering customers questions and dealing with complaints
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Upper Managment
Productive workplace with very strict management and corporate members
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON21 September 2016
I had a lot of fun at this job, learned a lot and met a lot of great people. No real problems overall, but the only issues I had was their rule against having tattoos.
Pros
Great Staff, Great Learning Opportunities, Fun Environment, Great Hours
Cons
Rules Against Tattoos
not friendly
Seasonal Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  erin mills8 September 2016
very not understanding, my dog got sick and they told me to stop taking excuses, i also got into a hit and run in the parking lot someone behind me hit my car and i had neck pain but still went into my shift and they told me i shouldnt be late next time.
Great place to work!
CUSTOMER SALES LEADER (Former Employee) –  London, ON26 August 2016
Great place to work. Fun company who provide some incentives to do well. Very easy going management teams, fun co workers.
The most enjoyable part of the job was having managers who challenged me often and eventually pushed me enough to be in retail management! very valuable.
Easy going and welcoming
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON25 August 2016
Being my first retail job I didn't know what to expect but working at Bath & Body Works has opened my eyes to the dedication it takes in order to make sure everyone feels welcome. Also, I found that it was very easy to learn things from other co-workers and managers as they were all kind and understanding of things.
Pros
Deducted price of products
Not a good place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 August 2016
Not a good place to work, sales floor is to competitive. Managers are not fair when it comes to staff. Too much gossip within stores. Not a fun place to work.
Good learning experience
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 August 2016
BBW is a very popular store, so you have to be on your toes at all times and making sure the customers are being helped and finding what they are looking for. it's a very fun environment though to work in and i learned a lot.
Great workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2016
You will receive great benefits and motivating managers who want to genuinely help you improve as a Sales Associate. Fun place to work if passionate about product.
very comforting and porfessional place to work at
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 July 2016
working at bath & body works you learn a lot more than just products you learn how to talk to people, how to have fun at work. everyone got along like a family there was never any judgement. I recommend everyone to try and work there.
Fun and busy environment
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON5 July 2016
Worked with amazing people. Very customer driven. Loved creating relationships with the people who came in and just chatting about the newest products and what we love, getting them to try it out.

Learned a lot about merchandising and the inventory. Always something to learn.
Fast paced and fun environment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB3 July 2016
A typical day working at Bath and Body Works would be described as very fast paced with lots of customers. My co-workers were wonderful and fun to be around and my managers were reasonable and hard working. I learned how to deal with people and help them find exactly what they are looking for, as well as I learned how to run a cash register and re-stock shelves as orderly as possible. The hardest part of my job was keeping up with all of the tasks I had when the store got busy, however it was manageable and I worked hard through it. The most enjoyable part of my job was the feeling you get when you do something perfectly and being around wonderful co-workers that treat you like family.
Pros
Discounts on products
Cons
On call hours
Working with amazing and creative individuals
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON2 July 2016
Working at bath and body works there was always something to do. I learned how to deal with many different customers which allowed to develop my communication skills.
Review
Cashier/Merchandiser/Support/Sales Assoicate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 June 2016
- all selling purpose
- commutation, multi-tasking
- mean managers
- nice co-workers
- cash is the best part
Land of smells and walkie talkies
Seasonal employee Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 May 2016
Very fast paced and busy work atmosphere with fun loving co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the position was meeting new customers and trading anecdotes with the regulars. The most difficult aspect of the position was an inability to advance due to the seasonal nature of the job.
Fun workplace very cooperate
High Performance Seller (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 May 2016
Starting out it was a fun environment, I got along well with my manager and co-workers. Once I began High Performance Selling things started to change, it was an amazing experience to say the least and I learned many things about customer service. However, towards my last few months working there the company became very cooperate in regards to selling and the way we were to approach selling.
Pros
discounts and customer service
Cons
half and hour breaks during 8 hour shifts
Fun coworkers and managers, exciting workplace, and good benefits.
Stock/Floorset/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC18 May 2016
The best thing about Bath and Body Works are the reasonable and fair managers. They were understanding, kind, and compassionate, yet they still maintained a position of authority amongst all staff.

The floor sets go until midnight, but working with great people made time fly by. The coworkers and managers all acted like one team; a single, well-oiled machine.

Almost biweekly, the company would give gratis' to the workers. They'd be small things like a free fragrance mist or body wash, but it'd show us that the company was always also thinking about the workers.

Overall good workspace, great company, and even greater workers.
Commission job
Cashier, Sales lead, Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB9 May 2016
Fun loved my co workers. Commission and sales per hour. Work here if you are willing to have knowledge about product within the store.
Fun and has the best smells ever
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON9 May 2016
The management at BBW was by far so amazing. They are very understandable and they get along with you in a matter of minutes.
Productive work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB9 May 2016
Merchandising and restocking product.
Learned how to merchandise, cash handle, cashier and how to approach customers.
Co-workers make the workplace much more enjoyable.
Pros
Short shifts
Cons
Short shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bath & Body Works. Our community is ready to answer.