Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews

Land of smells and walkie talkies
Seasonal employee Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 May 2016
Very fast paced and busy work atmosphere with fun loving co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the position was meeting new customers and trading anecdotes with the regulars. The most difficult aspect of the position was an inability to advance due to the seasonal nature of the job.
bath and body
co manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 November 2016
was a great company to work for. management was great and so was the people we had working for us.........................
Not a good place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 August 2016
Not a good place to work, sales floor is to competitive. Managers are not fair when it comes to staff. Too much gossip within stores. Not a fun place to work.
Great workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2016
You will receive great benefits and motivating managers who want to genuinely help you improve as a Sales Associate. Fun place to work if passionate about product.
Working with amazing and creative individuals
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON2 July 2016
Working at bath and body works there was always something to do. I learned how to deal with many different customers which allowed to develop my communication skills.
fun people to work with, but hours are terrible
Sales (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 May 2016
Overall Market Mall Bath and Body Works is a fun place to work but the hours are terrible, management is sometimes great; sometimes terrible. But it is a fun first job, prepare for long hours when it comes to floorsets (new themes for store)
Pros
Great Co workers
Cons
not enough hours
friendly, welcoming, refreshing
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON19 March 2016
Working at Bath and Body works was a great refresher away from fast food. The way things were ran there were so much different than my other job as things seemed to be more organized. All of the managers were approachable and each and every employee treated me like family instantly. If I was able to stay, or asked to stay passed my seasonal employment I would have for sure.
Pros
Friendly, kind coworkers and customers
Cons
hours were hard to work with because of school
Wish i applied sooner!
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 April 2016
love it! Such a great place to work! I applied as christmas help and have since then continued to grow! :) Most enjoyable is the family feeling and how well everyone works together.
Pros
Your managers listen to you and give you great things to work on
Cons
the online system messes up sometime when you put w=in when you are available.
Productive and a very fun workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 March 2016
It has a very well managed environment and co-workers were very friendly and whenever I needed them they were always there; especially when the time the I didn't know what to do. The hardest part of the job was getting to know the products because there was a variety of products. I met knew peers.
Pros
Meeting new people and a very friendly management
Cons
Low wage
Productive work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB9 May 2016
Merchandising and restocking product.
Learned how to merchandise, cash handle, cashier and how to approach customers.
Co-workers make the workplace much more enjoyable.
Pros
Short shifts
Cons
Short shifts
hard working job
Sales Associate / Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 March 2016
Assist in achieving sales by personally assisting customers in selection and purchase of merchandise and demonstrate products.
Help establish positive repeat customer’s relationship by adhering to corporate goals and policies and procedures.
Knowledge of cash and debit/credit transactions
Poor management, constant gossip, no hours.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 February 2016
I only receive about one shift every two weeks and it's usually a night shift where we rearrange the floor set. During the Christmas season I helped large amounts of customers in an efficient manner. The store I work in is very poorly managed: there's never a proper schedule and the managers are always gossiping about each other and/or other co-workers among themselves. The hardest part of the job is dealing with all the drama. However, I enjoy helping customers in that type of environment.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Poor management
Review
Cashier/Merchandiser/Support/Sales Assoicate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 June 2016
- all selling purpose
- commutation, multi-tasking
- mean managers
- nice co-workers
- cash is the best part
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON16 March 2016
one of the supervisor's was not good to work with, hours were strange, but the job itself was fun and enjoyable. learned a lot about customer service, sometimes it would be dead and there wouldnt be anything to do but on weekends it was extremely busy.
Pros
discount
Cons
short hours
Great Experience
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 March 2016
I learned a lot about how to communicate with customers, and make them feel welcomed. Co-workers were really friendly and lent a hand if I needed one. Most enjoyable part of the job was being to receive products at a discounted price.
Commission job
Cashier, Sales lead, Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB9 May 2016
Fun loved my co workers. Commission and sales per hour. Work here if you are willing to have knowledge about product within the store.
Fun and has the best smells ever
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON9 May 2016
The management at BBW was by far so amazing. They are very understandable and they get along with you in a matter of minutes.
fun work place with great staff
Regular seller-Part timem/Casual (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 February 2016
Thestaff and management is great. It doesn't even feel like work well you are there. Everyone Working there is friendly and is like a second family. every body looks out for eachother, you never feel left out
Pros
fun to work there
Cons
not enough hours
Typical day of work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 March 2016
I believe a typical day at work would first begin with waken up refreshed- this is important to me mainly because it brings a good start and positive vibe to have throughout the day. The next most important thing would to be to show up to work on time and ready to perform. The day would consist of using what skills I already have, and skills I will hopefully learn with this experience to assist costumers with their needs while reflecting the store in a positive manner.Worker with co-workers can not always be the easiest job, however, I have learned that everyone is different, we learn different and process information different-Its a part of life. My job would to be to perform to the best of my abilities. The most enjoyable part of the job I think would to be in the environment in which I could be assistance to shoppers, I feel I have a positive attitude and from past experience, costumers have said they enjoyed my assistance. I feel as though I could be a beneficial assistance to this company,
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 December 2015
I personally really enjoy working at Bath and Body Works. Everyone is very friendly and they know how to make sure you do not feel unwanted. I enjoy meeting customers and helping them fine products that they are looking for. Its my job as well as all other associates' to make sure that our customers leave the store with a smile on their face.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Not enough hours, pay is low.