Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good place
Sales (Former Employee), torontoJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: hours, wages
Good as a part time job, currently looking for a career. Friendly people, good company.
fun atmosphere
Store Manager (Current Employee), Kelowna, BCJanuary 20, 2013
pace is very important key to this job there is a lot to do all the time and is forever changing. I love working with customers and the people
fun and diverse working enviroment
Brand Manager (Current Employee), 100 city centre driveDecember 9, 2012
Pros: core values and inclusion
Cons: no work life balance
Great place to work company values and the culture are amazing and well demonstrated through all levels of managment.
Fun environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Ontario, CanadaDecember 3, 2012
Pros: fun, meeting new people, always something to do, awesome products!
Cons: low pay, a lot of standing so buy comfortable shoes :)
I started as seasonal part time in 2011 and thought I would just love this job as I'm an avid shopper and supporter of Bath & Body Works. After the holiday season I was offered to stay but declined as the Mangement team was all over the place with their communication, they were mean, catty, always finding something wrong with the staff and pointing – more... fingers, "barking" in our ears on headset and down right disrespectful. I decided to give BBW another chance this season with a different store and I'm so glad I did as the Manager and CSL's are fantastic! I love helping the customers and have been receiving many compliments. I've already been asked to stay on after the holiday season and this time I'm staying. It's a fun work environment and I'm having a blast with my co-workers. The pay isn't fantastic but that's not the reason why I chose to work there. The products are awesome and I love seeing the customers leave with a smile and satisfied with their purchase. – less
Great learning opportunity
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Thornhill, ONNovember 20, 2012
Cons: long hours
At Bath and Body Works, I started as a key holder, within six months I as promoted to an assistant manager. The store manager saw great potential in me. I am a hard worker and will do what it takes to the get the job done.

Due to the great design aspect at Bath and Body Works, I had a difficult time with the early morning hours. Most floor changes – more... would expect me to be there till 5am. That became a little difficult because floor changes happened very oftern.

Bath and Body Works taught me to divide being a friend and professional relationships. – less
Fun, lively and fast pace work environment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 22, 2012
Pros: in a mall, fast pace, energetic people
Cons: on calls, flootsets
Worked regularly, learned how to do cash for the first time, while using a machine. Learned about restocking, and merchandise inquiries. Managers varied, some were condescending while others were helpful. Coworkers were all lovely and great to work with. The hardest part was floor sets, because you worked beyond mall hours moving heavy items. The most – more... enjoyable was when a new fragrance came out, and we got to test and experience it first. – less
Productive and fragrant workplace
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 26, 2012
Pros: new products
Cons: exposure to too much smell
awareness to peoples fascination for different fragrances..
Best Company To Work For!
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Barrie, ONMay 3, 2012
Pros: fun lively environment
Cons: potent room sprays in small rooms.
I Loved working at BBW. Management was always helping us to be better individuals in a team. Team challenges were brought in a staff meetings to help us keep in mind that working as a team is essential to keeping the store functional.
A typical day included greeting every customer that walked through the door, answering phone calls, and completing purchases – more... at the cash register. They also had daily prizes for goals that were met during the x-mas season.
The hardest part of the job was having to deal with the incredible amount of perfumes in the air once people started spray room sprays. It could bring on headaches easily. – less
moderately stress free, great people
Merchandise/stock handler (Former Employee), London, OntarioFebruary 23, 2012
Pros: great co workers, fun times, great job
Cons: goal focus causes inefficiency in work
not a bad company to work for, straightforward and easy work
the only thing i would change is how uptight the store is about reaching their "quota" , i know the whole point of it is goal setting and leadership but its too much of a focus , rather than just working on getting things done efficiently
Outgoing and exciting place to have fun with Customers!
Co-Manager (Former Employee), Tustin, CAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: 30% assoc discount/ 40% co/sm
Cons: conversion counter!!!
Bath and Body Works stands by excellent values.
The Company overall is great with challenging goals for management and associates.
Consistent product demonstrations and extraordinary customer service drives sales.
Holiday season is fast paced and exciting to see new merch.

Awesome job if your have the right management team to get you to the next level! – more... Remember- most of your growth comes from you! – less
Great company to work for.
PT Sales Associate (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 24, 2014
My management and co-workers are amazing. The hardest thing that some associates might find would be Floor-set other then that everything is fine.
not my favorite place to work
Cashier/Retail Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Spring Hill, FLAugust 23, 2014
the customers were almost always rude and the store was not clean
Fun fast paced environment
Manager/ Sales Lead (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 22, 2014
Pros: your gratis and discount
Cons: no benefits or guaranteed hours.
Love working here. You get to meet people from all over. But hours are always unsure. You dont have any guarantee or consistency with your hours unless you are a Co or store manager.
Bath & Body Works
Sales Associate (Former Employee), York, PAAugust 21, 2014
Pros: getting to know about the products
Cons: hours, work environment
This job was very fast-paced, considering I worked there over the holidays
I personally did not enjoy this job very much, there were lots of mundane tasks
Eventful and Fast-paced
Cashier and Stocker (Former Employee), Frisco, TXAugust 20, 2014
Everyday of course you met new people. I always found out things I didn't know about the company I was working for. They were positive things of course. The coworkers were really nice. The job was really easy but fun if you liked to meet new people everyday.
Sales Leader (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 20, 2014
Enjoying working with associates to make the shopping environment of customers welcoming.
Hours
Team Member, Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 19, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: no working hours.
My problem was not enough hours. In the month of working there, I had a maximum of 20 hours.
Smelled great!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 19, 2014
Pros: i got a discount!
Cons: working long hours to change the store for a sale
When I worked, I helped customers find products, replenished stock, basic cleaning
Productive and laid back working enviroment
SHIPMENT LEAD/INVENTORY LEAD/OFFSITE LEAD (Former Employee), Humble,TxAugust 15, 2014
I enjoyed my tenure with Bath and Body Works, it's a very comfortable working environment.
Amazing
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Clackamas, ORAugust 15, 2014
management is very nice. The work environment is very fast paced, and the customers are always very grateful of being helped out.

About Bath & Body Works

PERSONAL CARE. REDEFINED. For the past two decades, Bath and Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the – Read more

Bath & Body Works Photos