Bath & Body Works

Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON30 March 2016
Great hours and pay
Fun staff
Work with great products
The best part of the job was working with customers and helping them find the exact products suited for them!
Pros
Discount
Bath & Body Works - Review Georgian Mall
Replenisher/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Georgian Mall - Barrie27 January 2014
management was really really nice.. shame it was only holiday season work.

30% off on all items + all promotions that were going on.

Typical days were really fast paced & busy.

They had weekly contests.. like guess how many candles the whole bath & body shop franchise sold in an hour.. - close awnser?.. around 95.

Co-Workers were very understanding to a new employee helped out as much as possible very cool calm and collect.

Most enjoyable part of the job is just dealing with happy customers!
Pros
Free candy, food! and they had contests.. made employees more driven
Cons
temporary seasonal work :( woulda loved to stay as a perm PT employee.
Working at bath & body guards is a good experience, i just need more hours and like to work hard.
Stocker (Current Employee) –  kelowna13 October 2013
Working at bath & body works is a fun busy place, always doing something, always products ready to be put out on the floor. I am stock maintence, when shipment comes in I un box it and put it in the under stocks , if stock is getting low on the floor it is my job to make sure everything is full, I also greet and help people when they come in, making them feel welcomed and letting them know about our sales. The management at bath and body works is awesome, there always being positive and helping you when needed, I always get a good vibe from them and makes the long hours well worth it in the end.
Ok place to work as a student.
Cashier, Customer Service, Merchandise Flow (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC29 March 2015
They only hire part-time workers and there is very little room for advancement (they usually bring in a new hire or someone from another store rather then promote someone in the current location). I had a lot of different positions in the store but never got a pay raise for the extra work and responsibilities. I worked with a lot of fun and nice people.
Pros
The people you work with.
Cons
No room for advancement, pay dosen't really improve.
Great Experience
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 March 2016
I learned a lot about how to communicate with customers, and make them feel welcomed. Co-workers were really friendly and lent a hand if I needed one. Most enjoyable part of the job was being to receive products at a discounted price.
okay job
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 April 2016
I LOVED THIS COMPANY !!!!!!!! they were sooo amazing to me like they are sooo good. I would recommend working with them to anyone
staff meetings are amazing
customer service, seasonal (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 March 2016
I loved going to work every day
every one was so friendly and nice
its a small group of people who work their so you know everyone and your happy their.
Fun thing to do in my spare time
Sale associate (Current Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB24 March 2016
I enjoy babysitting because i love kids, i learned a lot of responsibilities, hardest part of this job would be putting them to bed
Bath and Body is a triple A in my books.
Full Time Capability Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga9 June 2014
I worked here for two years and my manager was inspiring, compassionate, sympathetic and strong! He was always looking out for his team and inspired me to work hard to pay hard. He was completely transparent with me that if I did what I could to succeed I would advance and reap the benefits. The salary was fair although I took a pay cut to work here. The team we had was also wonderful, full of talent and strong individuals ready to show off there stuff.
Fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 November 2015
Fun work place, everyone was very nice and "live". I normally had the job of stalking shelves. It was fun and non-stressful. I got to talk to co-workers and customers while doing so and help everyone out. It really was a great experience and was my favourite part of the job. Hardest part in my opinion are the floor sets, where we would change the store layout within a few hours after closing. I did although get to learn more about the store and improved my communication skills which were not that great when i started.
Pros
Easy going work place
Cons
employee discount not included with sale items or already discounted items
Fun place to work in, great people.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara On The Lake12 October 2015
My day at bath and body was fun and exciting. The only reason i left the job was because i received an offer at Paragon security which offered me better income. i would have loved to stay there everyone got along and were super happy all the time even management.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no hours
great
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 November 2015
I had a great time working here. I had good hours, my co-workers were nice, and the management was good. I would work here again.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 December 2015
I personally really enjoy working at Bath and Body Works. Everyone is very friendly and they know how to make sure you do not feel unwanted. I enjoy meeting customers and helping them fine products that they are looking for. Its my job as well as all other associates' to make sure that our customers leave the store with a smile on their face.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Not enough hours, pay is low.
Amazing work environment with fun and hard working people
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga ON19 August 2015
A typical day at work included helping customers pick, choose and find products that met their needs. Days also included cashing out customers' items and/or working with merchandise (stocking shelves, working in the back, opening boxes, etc.). Throughout my experience at Bath & Body Works, i learned how to always work well with coworkers, get assigned jobs done fast and efficiently, use a cashier and speak to customers in a polite and ecstatic way. Management at bath and body was flexible. The store only had polite, kind and hard working managers who patiently taught new employees how to perform the best work they can. Co workers were the same and a lot of fun to work with! However, the hardest part of the job was trying to finish certain tasks in a certain period of time when the store was so busy (which was busy majority of the time). Multitasking can be a challenge when working in such a busy store. On the other hand, the most enjoyable part of the job was working with fun people who cooperated all the time and never complained to get work done. The environment was filled with motivation, hard work and good attitudes.
Pros
Many given hours
Cons
too many employees (taking and/or giving away shifts), many on calls
Friendly Staff and Fun Sales Challenges
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 February 2016
I recommend Bath and Body Works to anyone looking to brake into retail. Managers ensure that learning sales tactics is a fun experience.
Fun workplace and staff to work with
High Performance Seller (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 October 2015
Working at Bath & Body Works helps me to learn how to work and handle rapid working environment. The management team is so helpful and patient with thier associates.
I had a very pleasant and good learning experience working at Bath and Body Works
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 March 2015
I typical day at Bath and Body Works consisted of me working directly on the sales floor with customers selling and trying to help them find what they are looking for, which was the most enjoyable part of the job because I am very customer and sale driven. Although, there were also times that I would stock shelves which I felt was the hardest part of the job, only because it can get tiring. However, being around the lovely employees and management team really made the physical labor all worth while with their positive attitudes and energetic feedback.
Productive and enjoyable work place
High Performance Seller (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON24 February 2015
On a typical day at work I would engaging with customers and selling them product as well as cashing them out, giving full customer experience. I would have to do a lot of multitasking with talking on the walkies to talking to the customers and cleaning the store at the same time. I learned how to talk to and handle customers even in difficult situations. The management team is great and easy to talk to, very understanding. The most enjoyable part of the job is just talking to the customers, really finding out what they like and at the end knowing that I know I found them something that they will love.
Pros
great environment
Cons
not enough hours
Good place to learn customer service but very little chance of advancement
High Performance Seller/Cashier/Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 April 2015
Typical day consists of helping customers as a primary focus, everything else comes second. Learnt to deal with multiple tasks at the same time. How to manage to deal with multiple customers at the same time. The nicest part is when customers returned and asked for you by name because they enjoyed your service. The most frustrating part is the lack of acknowledgment for your work.
Pros
Great place to learn about Customer Serive
Cons
After 5 years, no advancement options.
good job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 January 2016
it was a nice experience and I learned about different types of body lotions and perfumes and what they are made of. Also helping people find what types of things they are looking for