Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun atmosphere
Store Manager (Current Employee), Kelowna, BCJanuary 20, 2013
pace is very important key to this job there is a lot to do all the time and is forever changing. I love working with customers and the people
fun and diverse working enviroment
Brand Manager (Current Employee), 100 city centre driveDecember 9, 2012
Pros: core values and inclusion
Cons: no work life balance
Great place to work company values and the culture are amazing and well demonstrated through all levels of managment.
Great learning opportunity
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Thornhill, ONNovember 20, 2012
Cons: long hours
At Bath and Body Works, I started as a key holder, within six months I as promoted to an assistant manager. The store manager saw great potential in me. I am a hard worker and will do what it takes to the get the job done.

Due to the great design aspect at Bath and Body Works, I had a difficult time with the early morning hours. Most floor changes – more... would expect me to be there till 5am. That became a little difficult because floor changes happened very oftern.

Bath and Body Works taught me to divide being a friend and professional relationships. – less
Fun, lively and fast pace work environment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 22, 2012
Pros: in a mall, fast pace, energetic people
Cons: on calls, flootsets
Worked regularly, learned how to do cash for the first time, while using a machine. Learned about restocking, and merchandise inquiries. Managers varied, some were condescending while others were helpful. Coworkers were all lovely and great to work with. The hardest part was floor sets, because you worked beyond mall hours moving heavy items. The most – more... enjoyable was when a new fragrance came out, and we got to test and experience it first. – less
Productive and fragrant workplace
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 26, 2012
Pros: new products
Cons: exposure to too much smell
awareness to peoples fascination for different fragrances..
Best Company To Work For!
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Barrie, ONMay 3, 2012
Pros: fun lively environment
Cons: potent room sprays in small rooms.
I Loved working at BBW. Management was always helping us to be better individuals in a team. Team challenges were brought in a staff meetings to help us keep in mind that working as a team is essential to keeping the store functional.
A typical day included greeting every customer that walked through the door, answering phone calls, and completing purchases – more... at the cash register. They also had daily prizes for goals that were met during the x-mas season.
The hardest part of the job was having to deal with the incredible amount of perfumes in the air once people started spray room sprays. It could bring on headaches easily. – less
Good Place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Cerritos, CAJuly 24, 2014
Great place to learn customer service. Co-workers were great to work with. Managers gave plenty of coaching lessons on how to better our customer service skills. Sometimes the hours were not that good when it was slow.
Company going thru plateau
Store Manager (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 24, 2014
Cons: executive team very critical on visits with no updated guideline before vistis.
Revolving door of managers and now district managers in the Mpls area. Culture of the company has changed to very numbers driven and not customer service, trained to be more pushy with the customer.
Fun and exciting workplace with lots of fragrance!
Store Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 24, 2014
The company manages year after year to excite not only external customers but internal ones as well. They provide many contests and additional incentives for you and your team to win throughout the year. It's a fun part time position but an even more fulfilling career.
manager
Co-Manager (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLJuly 24, 2014
open, close, train develop staff, dissect metrics correlating behaviors to overall metrics of business, merchandising, floorsets
I thoroughly enjoy working for this company
Sales Leader (Former Employee), Fayetteville, GAJuly 24, 2014
Bath & Body works is a company which highly values its employees, and that shows from the moment you begin. It is a very unique market, and difficult to grasp until you find yourself in it.

The best part of the job is interacting with those coming in every day. After a while, faces and names are familiar, and there is a real trust and rapport gained. – more... There are moments of difficulty, however, and they are mainly due to customer issues. Doing what is best for the customer is of utmost importance, and as a company, they strive to do just that with each and every person. – less
awesome place to work
Beauty Specialist/Cashier Lead (Current Employee), Merrillville,INJuly 24, 2014
everyone is amazing here, you have so much room for growth. The job is fun and fast paced but you do enjoy going to work here
Fun and exciting workplace
Overnight Team Leader (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 24, 2014
Everyone is really friendly. You get to know everyone and it is not like any other retail.
Productive, sales, enjoy learning new products
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 22, 2014
A typical day at work is to sell products to all customers who walk into the store. learning how the products work and ingredients in the product would help you let the customer know if they are allergic to the product or not.
Reatil store
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Minnetonka, MNJuly 21, 2014
Cons: not enough hours
I enjoyed helping the customer's with their needs of specific merchandise they are interested in. I did not work at Bath and Body Works long enough to get to know my supervisors/co-workers
Fun and entertaining envioroment
Customer Service/ Cashier (Current Employee), Jackson, TNJuly 21, 2014
Pros: enjoyable environment
Cons: unstable shift changes
I love the people I work with and all our customers. Everyone is so upbeat and happy. I enjoy going into work on a regular basis and seeing everyone. It is like a large family. This causes work to fly by and before you know it, the day is done. The hardest part of the job is the stability. The shift hours constantly change depending on the sales of – more... the store. One week you could have a full schedule and the next week you might not have any shifts at all. It's very hard when planning a budget for the future. – less
such a happy place to work at.
Cashier (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJuly 20, 2014
my co-workers were great, very helpful. For it being a seasonal job, by far the best seasonal to work for. You get to learn about the many products and scents of each line bath and body has to offer.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Parkersburg, WVJuly 18, 2014
Very immature environment, constant drama and bad mouthing other employees.
Bath and Body Works
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJuly 18, 2014
Good,friendly place to work,management i was under was unethical
Fun work with many incentives.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Cheektowaga NYJuly 18, 2014
Fun work stocking shelves and learning about products. Team workers were very intelligent and knew the products it was a very nice job.

About Bath & Body Works

PERSONAL CARE. REDEFINED. For the past two decades, Bath and Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the – Read more

Bath & Body Works Photos