Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews

Commission job
Cashier, Sales lead, Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB9 May 2016
Fun loved my co workers. Commission and sales per hour. Work here if you are willing to have knowledge about product within the store.
Fun and has the best smells ever
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON9 May 2016
The management at BBW was by far so amazing. They are very understandable and they get along with you in a matter of minutes.
Productive work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB9 May 2016
Merchandising and restocking product.
Learned how to merchandise, cash handle, cashier and how to approach customers.
Co-workers make the workplace much more enjoyable.
Pros
Short shifts
Cons
Short shifts
Always have a scentful good time.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB5 May 2016
Everyday was different at Bath & Body Works. We were other helping put stock away, helping customers, working the cash register. I learned that customer service is number one in this type of job. The management was always there when you needed them or needed to talk to someone. The co-workers were always a blast to work with. The hardest part of the job was getting to know the product. The most enjoyable part of the job was store resets. It usually was a Sunday evening after the mall closed, we would be there till about 11pm or later. It was always a blast.
Pros
incentives, free lotions
Cons
not enough hours
fun people to work with, but hours are terrible
Sales (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 May 2016
Overall Market Mall Bath and Body Works is a fun place to work but the hours are terrible, management is sometimes great; sometimes terrible. But it is a fun first job, prepare for long hours when it comes to floorsets (new themes for store)
Pros
Great Co workers
Cons
not enough hours
Great place to work, very friendly staff!
Cashier/Sales Associate (seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK3 May 2016
A typical day at work consisted of helping customers find items throughout the store, tell them about the deals that were happening, and ring through items at the till. The management and co-workers were awesome, and very friendly. Hardest part of the job was probably not always having happy customers, but other than that it was great!
Pros
Great, flexible hours
Cons
Long shipment hours
okay job
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 April 2016
I LOVED THIS COMPANY !!!!!!!! they were sooo amazing to me like they are sooo good. I would recommend working with them to anyone
Wish i applied sooner!
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 April 2016
love it! Such a great place to work! I applied as christmas help and have since then continued to grow! :) Most enjoyable is the family feeling and how well everyone works together.
Pros
Your managers listen to you and give you great things to work on
Cons
the online system messes up sometime when you put w=in when you are available.
Great experience
Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON30 March 2016
Great hours and pay
Fun staff
Work with great products
The best part of the job was working with customers and helping them find the exact products suited for them!
Pros
Discount
Fun thing to do in my spare time
Sale associate (Current Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB24 March 2016
I enjoy babysitting because i love kids, i learned a lot of responsibilities, hardest part of this job would be putting them to bed
friendly, welcoming, refreshing
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON19 March 2016
Working at Bath and Body works was a great refresher away from fast food. The way things were ran there were so much different than my other job as things seemed to be more organized. All of the managers were approachable and each and every employee treated me like family instantly. If I was able to stay, or asked to stay passed my seasonal employment I would have for sure.
Pros
Friendly, kind coworkers and customers
Cons
hours were hard to work with because of school
Great Experience
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 March 2016
I learned a lot about how to communicate with customers, and make them feel welcomed. Co-workers were really friendly and lent a hand if I needed one. Most enjoyable part of the job was being to receive products at a discounted price.
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON16 March 2016
one of the supervisor's was not good to work with, hours were strange, but the job itself was fun and enjoyable. learned a lot about customer service, sometimes it would be dead and there wouldnt be anything to do but on weekends it was extremely busy.
Pros
discount
Cons
short hours
hard working job
Sales Associate / Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 March 2016
Assist in achieving sales by personally assisting customers in selection and purchase of merchandise and demonstrate products.
Help establish positive repeat customer’s relationship by adhering to corporate goals and policies and procedures.
Knowledge of cash and debit/credit transactions
staff meetings are amazing
customer service, seasonal (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 March 2016
I loved going to work every day
every one was so friendly and nice
its a small group of people who work their so you know everyone and your happy their.
Productive and a very fun workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 March 2016
It has a very well managed environment and co-workers were very friendly and whenever I needed them they were always there; especially when the time the I didn't know what to do. The hardest part of the job was getting to know the products because there was a variety of products. I met knew peers.
Pros
Meeting new people and a very friendly management
Cons
Low wage
Typical day of work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 March 2016
I believe a typical day at work would first begin with waken up refreshed- this is important to me mainly because it brings a good start and positive vibe to have throughout the day. The next most important thing would to be to show up to work on time and ready to perform. The day would consist of using what skills I already have, and skills I will hopefully learn with this experience to assist costumers with their needs while reflecting the store in a positive manner.Worker with co-workers can not always be the easiest job, however, I have learned that everyone is different, we learn different and process information different-Its a part of life. My job would to be to perform to the best of my abilities. The most enjoyable part of the job I think would to be in the environment in which I could be assistance to shoppers, I feel I have a positive attitude and from past experience, costumers have said they enjoyed my assistance. I feel as though I could be a beneficial assistance to this company,
fun work place with great staff
Regular seller-Part timem/Casual (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 February 2016
Thestaff and management is great. It doesn't even feel like work well you are there. Everyone Working there is friendly and is like a second family. every body looks out for eachother, you never feel left out
Pros
fun to work there
Cons
not enough hours
Friendly Staff and Fun Sales Challenges
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 February 2016
I recommend Bath and Body Works to anyone looking to brake into retail. Managers ensure that learning sales tactics is a fun experience.
Poor management, constant gossip, no hours.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 February 2016
I only receive about one shift every two weeks and it's usually a night shift where we rearrange the floor set. During the Christmas season I helped large amounts of customers in an efficient manner. The store I work in is very poorly managed: there's never a proper schedule and the managers are always gossiping about each other and/or other co-workers among themselves. The hardest part of the job is dealing with all the drama. However, I enjoy helping customers in that type of environment.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Poor management