Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
CUSTOMER SALES LEADER (Former Employee) –  London, ON26 August 2016
Great place to work. Fun company who provide some incentives to do well. Very easy going management teams, fun co workers.
The most enjoyable part of the job was having managers who challenged me often and eventually pushed me enough to be in retail management! very valuable.
Fast paced and fun environment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB3 July 2016
A typical day working at Bath and Body Works would be described as very fast paced with lots of customers. My co-workers were wonderful and fun to be around and my managers were reasonable and hard working. I learned how to deal with people and help them find exactly what they are looking for, as well as I learned how to run a cash register and re-stock shelves as orderly as possible. The hardest part of my job was keeping up with all of the tasks I had when the store got busy, however it was manageable and I worked hard through it. The most enjoyable part of my job was the feeling you get when you do something perfectly and being around wonderful co-workers that treat you like family.
Pros
Discounts on products
Cons
On call hours
productive and great learning
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC28 December 2016
I loved gaining new experiences in retail as a sales associate. I always came into work with a smile knowing the staff is so cheerful and happy. Always in a good mood
not friendly
Seasonal Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  erin mills8 September 2016
very not understanding, my dog got sick and they told me to stop taking excuses, i also got into a hit and run in the parking lot someone behind me hit my car and i had neck pain but still went into my shift and they told me i shouldnt be late next time.
Amazing
Cashier (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON11 January 2017
great staff, management, company and amazing place to work..
enjoyable, understanding people, good money.
only downside was my position was seasonal.. wish i could have stayed.
Pros
discount
Alright but not for me
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 January 2017
I found that if you work here you have to be 110% about the company which is hard when you start off with little to no information and the managers not patient enough to help.
Fun job and good company
Sales Associate & Cashier (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON4 February 2017
The company shows that they care about staff and customers. I enjoyed my time here and honestly had a very fun and educational time with this company.
assistant manager
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC4 November 2016
loved loved this job and all my co-workers!!! (SUE) amazing people and ver y kind ,sad I had to leave due to schooling, and moving. However if the chance came I would work their again,.
Fun and Customer Friendly
Co-Manager (Former Employee) –  Stone Road Mall28 September 2016
- Assist customers with products
- scheduling, financial planning, budgeting
- answering customers questions and dealing with complaints
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Upper Managment
Good learning experience
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 August 2016
BBW is a very popular store, so you have to be on your toes at all times and making sure the customers are being helped and finding what they are looking for. it's a very fun environment though to work in and i learned a lot.
Fun and busy environment
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON5 July 2016
Worked with amazing people. Very customer driven. Loved creating relationships with the people who came in and just chatting about the newest products and what we love, getting them to try it out.

Learned a lot about merchandising and the inventory. Always something to learn.
Fun coworkers and managers, exciting workplace, and good benefits.
Stock/Floorset/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC18 May 2016
The best thing about Bath and Body Works are the reasonable and fair managers. They were understanding, kind, and compassionate, yet they still maintained a position of authority amongst all staff.

The floor sets go until midnight, but working with great people made time fly by. The coworkers and managers all acted like one team; a single, well-oiled machine.

Almost biweekly, the company would give gratis' to the workers. They'd be small things like a free fragrance mist or body wash, but it'd show us that the company was always also thinking about the workers.

Overall good workspace, great company, and even greater workers.
Fun workplace very cooperate
High Performance Seller (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 May 2016
Starting out it was a fun environment, I got along well with my manager and co-workers. Once I began High Performance Selling things started to change, it was an amazing experience to say the least and I learned many things about customer service. However, towards my last few months working there the company became very cooperate in regards to selling and the way we were to approach selling.
Pros
discounts and customer service
Cons
half and hour breaks during 8 hour shifts
very comforting and porfessional place to work at
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 July 2016
working at bath & body works you learn a lot more than just products you learn how to talk to people, how to have fun at work. everyone got along like a family there was never any judgement. I recommend everyone to try and work there.
Always have a scentful good time.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB5 May 2016
Everyday was different at Bath & Body Works. We were other helping put stock away, helping customers, working the cash register. I learned that customer service is number one in this type of job. The management was always there when you needed them or needed to talk to someone. The co-workers were always a blast to work with. The hardest part of the job was getting to know the product. The most enjoyable part of the job was store resets. It usually was a Sunday evening after the mall closed, we would be there till about 11pm or later. It was always a blast.
Pros
incentives, free lotions
Cons
not enough hours
Great place to work, very friendly staff!
Cashier/Sales Associate (seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK3 May 2016
A typical day at work consisted of helping customers find items throughout the store, tell them about the deals that were happening, and ring through items at the till. The management and co-workers were awesome, and very friendly. Hardest part of the job was probably not always having happy customers, but other than that it was great!
Pros
Great, flexible hours
Cons
Long shipment hours
Land of smells and walkie talkies
Seasonal employee Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 May 2016
Very fast paced and busy work atmosphere with fun loving co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the position was meeting new customers and trading anecdotes with the regulars. The most difficult aspect of the position was an inability to advance due to the seasonal nature of the job.
bath and body
co manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 November 2016
was a great company to work for. management was great and so was the people we had working for us.........................
Not a good place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 August 2016
Not a good place to work, sales floor is to competitive. Managers are not fair when it comes to staff. Too much gossip within stores. Not a fun place to work.
Great workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2016
You will receive great benefits and motivating managers who want to genuinely help you improve as a Sales Associate. Fun place to work if passionate about product.