Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews in Canada

Fun and busy environment
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ONJuly 5, 2016
Worked with amazing people. Very customer driven. Loved creating relationships with the people who came in and just chatting about the newest products and what we love, getting them to try it out.

Learned a lot about merchandising and the inventory. Always something to learn.
Fast paced and fun environment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, ABJuly 3, 2016
A typical day working at Bath and Body Works would be described as very fast paced with lots of customers. My co-workers were wonderful and fun to be around and my managers were reasonable and hard working. I learned how to deal with people and help them find exactly what they are looking for, as well as I learned how to run a cash register and re-stock shelves as orderly as possible. The hardest part of my job was keeping up with all of the tasks I had when the store got busy, however it was manageable and I worked hard through it. The most enjoyable part of my job was the feeling you get when you do something perfectly and being around wonderful co-workers that treat you like family.
Pros
Discounts on products
Cons
On call hours
Working with amazing and creative individuals
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONJuly 2, 2016
Working at bath and body works there was always something to do. I learned how to deal with many different customers which allowed to develop my communication skills.
Review
Cashier/Merchandiser/Support/Sales Assoicate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONJune 22, 2016
- all selling purpose
- commutation, multi-tasking
- mean managers
- nice co-workers
- cash is the best part
Land of smells and walkie talkies
Seasonal employee Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 30, 2016
Very fast paced and busy work atmosphere with fun loving co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the position was meeting new customers and trading anecdotes with the regulars. The most difficult aspect of the position was an inability to advance due to the seasonal nature of the job.
Fun workplace very cooperate
High Performance Seller (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 18, 2016
Starting out it was a fun environment, I got along well with my manager and co-workers. Once I began High Performance Selling things started to change, it was an amazing experience to say the least and I learned many things about customer service. However, towards my last few months working there the company became very cooperate in regards to selling and the way we were to approach selling.
Pros
discounts and customer service
Cons
half and hour breaks during 8 hour shifts
Fun coworkers and managers, exciting workplace, and good benefits.
Stock/Floorset/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCMay 18, 2016
The best thing about Bath and Body Works are the reasonable and fair managers. They were understanding, kind, and compassionate, yet they still maintained a position of authority amongst all staff.

The floor sets go until midnight, but working with great people made time fly by. The coworkers and managers all acted like one team; a single, well-oiled machine.

Almost biweekly, the company would give gratis' to the workers. They'd be small things like a free fragrance mist or body wash, but it'd show us that the company was always also thinking about the workers.

Overall good workspace, great company, and even greater workers.
Commission job
Cashier, Sales lead, Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, ABMay 9, 2016
Fun loved my co workers. Commission and sales per hour. Work here if you are willing to have knowledge about product within the store.
Fun and has the best smells ever
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONMay 9, 2016
The management at BBW was by far so amazing. They are very understandable and they get along with you in a matter of minutes.
Productive work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBMay 9, 2016
Merchandising and restocking product.
Learned how to merchandise, cash handle, cashier and how to approach customers.
Co-workers make the workplace much more enjoyable.
Pros
Short shifts
Cons
Short shifts
Always have a scentful good time.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, ABMay 5, 2016
Everyday was different at Bath & Body Works. We were other helping put stock away, helping customers, working the cash register. I learned that customer service is number one in this type of job. The management was always there when you needed them or needed to talk to someone. The co-workers were always a blast to work with. The hardest part of the job was getting to know the product. The most enjoyable part of the job was store resets. It usually was a Sunday evening after the mall closed, we would be there till about 11pm or later. It was always a blast.
Pros
incentives, free lotions
Cons
not enough hours
fun people to work with, but hours are terrible
Sales (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 4, 2016
Overall Market Mall Bath and Body Works is a fun place to work but the hours are terrible, management is sometimes great; sometimes terrible. But it is a fun first job, prepare for long hours when it comes to floorsets (new themes for store)
Pros
Great Co workers
Cons
not enough hours
Great place to work, very friendly staff!
Cashier/Sales Associate (seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SKMay 3, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of helping customers find items throughout the store, tell them about the deals that were happening, and ring through items at the till. The management and co-workers were awesome, and very friendly. Hardest part of the job was probably not always having happy customers, but other than that it was great!
Pros
Great, flexible hours
Cons
Long shipment hours
okay job
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONApril 17, 2016
I LOVED THIS COMPANY !!!!!!!! they were sooo amazing to me like they are sooo good. I would recommend working with them to anyone
Wish i applied sooner!
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONApril 12, 2016
love it! Such a great place to work! I applied as christmas help and have since then continued to grow! :) Most enjoyable is the family feeling and how well everyone works together.
Pros
Your managers listen to you and give you great things to work on
Cons
the online system messes up sometime when you put w=in when you are available.
Great experience
Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONMarch 30, 2016
Great hours and pay
Fun staff
Work with great products
The best part of the job was working with customers and helping them find the exact products suited for them!
Pros
Discount
Fun thing to do in my spare time
Sale associate (Current Employee) –  Medicine Hat, ABMarch 24, 2016
I enjoy babysitting because i love kids, i learned a lot of responsibilities, hardest part of this job would be putting them to bed
friendly, welcoming, refreshing
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ONMarch 19, 2016
Working at Bath and Body works was a great refresher away from fast food. The way things were ran there were so much different than my other job as things seemed to be more organized. All of the managers were approachable and each and every employee treated me like family instantly. If I was able to stay, or asked to stay passed my seasonal employment I would have for sure.
Pros
Friendly, kind coworkers and customers
Cons
hours were hard to work with because of school
Great Experience
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONMarch 18, 2016
I learned a lot about how to communicate with customers, and make them feel welcomed. Co-workers were really friendly and lent a hand if I needed one. Most enjoyable part of the job was being to receive products at a discounted price.
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ONMarch 16, 2016
one of the supervisor's was not good to work with, hours were strange, but the job itself was fun and enjoyable. learned a lot about customer service, sometimes it would be dead and there wouldnt be anything to do but on weekends it was extremely busy.
Pros
discount
Cons
short hours