Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work, very friendly staff!
Cashier/Sales Associate (seasonal) (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKMay 3, 2016
Pros: Great, flexible hours
Cons: Long shipment hours
A typical day at work consisted of helping customers find items throughout the store, tell them about the deals that were happening, and ring through items at the till. The management and co-workers were awesome, and very friendly. Hardest part of the job was probably not always having happy customers, but other than that it was great!
okay job
Crew Member (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 17, 2016
I LOVED THIS COMPANY !!!!!!!! they were sooo amazing to me like they are sooo good. I would recommend working with them to anyone
Wish i applied sooner!
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 12, 2016
Pros: Your managers listen to you and give you great things to work on
Cons: the online system messes up sometime when you put w=in when you are available.
love it! Such a great place to work! I applied as christmas help and have since then continued to grow! :) Most enjoyable is the family feeling and how well everyone works together.
Great experience
Associate (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONMarch 30, 2016
Pros: Discount
Great hours and pay
Fun staff
Work with great products
The best part of the job was working with customers and helping them find the exact products suited for them!
Fun thing to do in my spare time
Sale associate (Current Employee), Medicine Hat, ABMarch 24, 2016
I enjoy babysitting because i love kids, i learned a lot of responsibilities, hardest part of this job would be putting them to bed
friendly, welcoming, refreshing
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONMarch 19, 2016
Pros: Friendly, kind coworkers and customers
Cons: hours were hard to work with because of school
Working at Bath and Body works was a great refresher away from fast food. The way things were ran there were so much different than my other job as things seemed to be more organized. All of the managers were approachable and each and every employee treated me like family instantly. If I was able to stay, or asked to stay passed my seasonal employment I would have for sure.
Great Experience
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONMarch 18, 2016
I learned a lot about how to communicate with customers, and make them feel welcomed. Co-workers were really friendly and lent a hand if I needed one. Most enjoyable part of the job was being to receive products at a discounted price.
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Niagara-on-the-Lake, ONMarch 16, 2016
Pros: discount
Cons: short hours
one of the supervisor's was not good to work with, hours were strange, but the job itself was fun and enjoyable. learned a lot about customer service, sometimes it would be dead and there wouldnt be anything to do but on weekends it was extremely busy.
hard working job
Sales Associate / Cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 11, 2016
Assist in achieving sales by personally assisting customers in selection and purchase of merchandise and demonstrate products.
Help establish positive repeat customer’s relationship by adhering to corporate goals and policies and procedures.
Knowledge of cash and debit/credit transactions
staff meetings are amazing
customer service, seasonal (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 11, 2016
I loved going to work every day
every one was so friendly and nice
its a small group of people who work their so you know everyone and your happy their.
Productive and a very fun workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 7, 2016
Pros: Meeting new people and a very friendly management
Cons: Low wage
It has a very well managed environment and co-workers were very friendly and whenever I needed them they were always there; especially when the time the I didn't know what to do. The hardest part of the job was getting to know the products because there was a variety of products. I met knew peers.
Typical day of work
Cashier (Former Employee), Windsor, ONMarch 4, 2016
I believe a typical day at work would first begin with waken up refreshed- this is important to me mainly because it brings a good start and positive vibe to have throughout the day. The next most important thing would to be to show up to work on time and ready to perform. The day would consist of using what skills I already have, and skills I will hopefully learn with this experience to assist costumers with their needs while reflecting the store in a positive manner.Worker with co-workers can not always be the easiest job, however, I have learned that everyone is different, we learn different and process information different-Its a part of life. My job would to be to perform to the best of my abilities. The most enjoyable part of the job I think would to be in the environment in which I could be assistance to shoppers, I feel I have a positive attitude and from past experience, costumers have said they enjoyed my assistance. I feel as though I could be a beneficial assistance to this company,
fun work place with great staff
Regular seller-Part timem/Casual (Current Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 16, 2016
Pros: fun to work there
Cons: not enough hours
Thestaff and management is great. It doesn't even feel like work well you are there. Everyone Working there is friendly and is like a second family. every body looks out for eachother, you never feel left out
Friendly Staff and Fun Sales Challenges
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONFebruary 11, 2016
I recommend Bath and Body Works to anyone looking to brake into retail. Managers ensure that learning sales tactics is a fun experience.
Poor management, constant gossip, no hours.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 1, 2016
Pros: Close to home
Cons: Poor management
I only receive about one shift every two weeks and it's usually a night shift where we rearrange the floor set. During the Christmas season I helped large amounts of customers in an efficient manner. The store I work in is very poorly managed: there's never a proper schedule and the managers are always gossiping about each other and/or other co-workers among themselves. The hardest part of the job is dealing with all the drama. However, I enjoy helping customers in that type of environment.
good job
Cashier (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 22, 2016
it was a nice experience and I learned about different types of body lotions and perfumes and what they are made of. Also helping people find what types of things they are looking for
Great place to work for highschool/college students.
Sales Associate Duties (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 8, 2016
Fun fast paced environment with people that truly care.
Days always go by fast as it is always busy in the restaurants.
Great pay and great benefits.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 18, 2015
Pros: Friendly Environment
Cons: Not enough hours, pay is low.
I personally really enjoy working at Bath and Body Works. Everyone is very friendly and they know how to make sure you do not feel unwanted. I enjoy meeting customers and helping them fine products that they are looking for. Its my job as well as all other associates' to make sure that our customers leave the store with a smile on their face.
Seasonal Keyholder (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONDecember 7, 2015
Bath and Body Works has been and continues to be a wonderful place to work. The team is caring a driven and always working together to support each other and meet goals.
Fun place
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONNovember 24, 2015
The staff there were all very kind. If you had any questions they were willing to help. It also helped that the product being sold smelled amazing.
Headquarters