Seeking Full Time Shipper/Receiver in Airdrie AB branch
A great opportunity to join an industry leader!
You are efficient at using your time and are often referred to as a dependable individual. You have the experience to back up your past success and are no stranger to working in a fast-paced environment. Your organizational skills shine through in how you manage your workflow and you are in search of a career opportunity with great potential!
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, you will prove yourself to be an asset to the Bartle & Gibson Airdrie AB team.
- Ship and receive parts ensuring all materials are received and proper paperwork completed as per company procedure
- Maintain shipping records
- Receiving of products into yard and warehouse
- General shipping/receiving
- Experience in a warehouse and/or shipping/receiving will be considered an asset
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of plumbing, heating & electrical products will be considered an asset
- Ability to lift heavy items up to 50lbs unassisted
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Positive attitude along with doing what it takes to provide excellent service to our valued customers – a true team player!
If you want to join a company with a great culture, that truly values and rewards you for a job well done, then we encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter.
Bartle & Gibson is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive wages and opportunity for advancement from within the organization.