Seeking Full-time Warehouse / Counter Service Rep in our Airdrie AB Branch
A Rare Opportunity To Join A Leading Company!
Bartle & Gibson Co. Ltd. has been in business since 1944. We are a leading distributor in plumbing, heating and electrical supplies across Western Canada and the North West Territories. Bartle & Gibson is committed to providing our valued customers and team members the very best.
We are looking for a motivated hard worker who has what it takes to work in steady-paced environment requiring attention to detail. You have the communication skills of a great sales person and enjoy working in a dynamic environment that allows you to meet new people. Serving in both the counter area and in our warehouse, you are the type of person who appreciates variety in their daily workflow.
Skills necessary for you to succeed:
- Accuracy in picking and shipping orders
- On occasion, you may be required to lift heavy items of approx 50 lbs.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Minimum grade 12 education
- Previous warehouse experience will be considered an asset
- You have a positive attitude with doing what it takes to provide excellent service to our valued customers and are a true team player!
If you want to join a company with a great culture, that truly values and rewards you for a job well done, then we encourage you to submit your resume. Comprehensive benefits and profit sharing is just the start at Bartle & Gibson.
All submissions are kept in the highest level of confidentiality.
*No phone calls or drop ins. Apply by application submission only.
Bartle & Gibson is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive wages and opportunity for advancement from within the organization.