Seeking Inventory Control Clerk in Edmonton (North side) Branch
Bartle and Gibson Co. Ltd. has been in business since 1944. We are an independent industry leading distributor in plumbing, heating and electrical supplies across Western Canada and the North West Territories. We are committed to providing our valued customers excellent service and our team members an exciting and positive workplace.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an eager and talented individual to join our Inventory Control team in an entry-level capacity.
This position will be primarily responsible for the tracking and investigation of missing product, performing audits of incoming/outgoing material, projects related to improving warehouse functionality and reducing errors as well as many other dynamic and varied projects within the department related to Inventory Control and other Supply Chain activities.
This is a career orientated position and requires a commitment to becoming educated in the Supply Chain Management field.
- Grade 12 education with High school diploma
- High level of detail and critical thinking skills
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience within a Microsoft environment, including proficiencies in Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and additional Microsoft programs.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Appropriate training will be provided with regards to additional programs that may be required for the position.
If you want to join a company with a great culture, that truly values and rewards you for a job well done, then we encourage you to submit your resume. Comprehensive benefits and profit sharing is just the start at Bartle & Gibson.
All submissions are kept in the highest level of confidentiality.
*No phone calls or drop ins. Apply by application submission only.
Bartle & Gibson is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive wages and opportunity for advancement from within the organization.