Bartech is seeking an experienced Associate Recruiter to join our Mississauga team.
Why Join The Bartech Group?
- Our Experience is linking top talent with great opportunities
In the last 35 years, we have assisted over 500,000 professionals with finding great opportunities throughout the world
Bartech manages over $3 billion in revenue annually for our customers.
Experience counts ‐ Bartech has been servicing our customers for over 35 years!
- Our relationships with our diversified ‘blue‐chip’ client base offers opportunity.
We are the ‘Supplier of Choice’ for our target customers
- Our Reputation allows our employees access to great opportunities
Bartech Awards - In the last 2 ½ years, Bartech has received a record 18 quality-based awards given by our customers
- Our Commitment to diversity, inclusion & social responsibility.
ASSOCIATE RECRUITER – Mississauga
Salary + Incentive
- Employee expense and payroll processing
- Employee on-boarding, orientation and compliance
- Responsible for reviewing resumes, screening candidates, submitting qualified candidates to Technical Recruiter, completing all tasks related to candidate assessment and managing a talent inventory of qualified candidates
- Job postings to company website and external job boards
- Provide support to contract employees and respond to benefit and payroll queries
- Responsible for performance of Quality System procedures in relation to job description
- Administrative office duties as assigned by Manager
- Other duties
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role in the Staffing industry
- College Diploma
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- MsWord / Excel /Powerpoint proficiency
- Bullhorn or similar ATS experience and exposure to VMS software is a strong asset
- Highly motivated team player