Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory by effectively selling Barry Hamel Equipment Ltd.’s products and related services. Personally contact and secure new customers.
- Promote sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of Function:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for Barry Hamel Equipment’s products and services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals and quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Work as part of a team in providing customer solutions.
- Meet or exceeds rental and sales goals specified in the market area.
- Provide customer follow-up.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Sales and experience in either an industrial equipment rental or a welding equipment sales or rental environment an asset.
- Working knowledge of welding applications and equipment an asset.
- Must have excellent technical knowledge as well as strong interpersonal and management skills.
- Requires high-quality presentation and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence with a clean abstract.
- Computer skills to produce effective spreadsheets, reports, documents and presentations, as required.
- Communicates well in writing by composing clear documents.
- Have a positive attitude.
Barry Hamel Equipment Ltd. would like to thank all candidates for their application; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 8 months ago
We are a welding supply company and have been in business since 1954. We sell, service and rent welding equipment and consumables.