We are looking for 3 kitchen helpers for our new restaurant in Toronto.
Responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Wash and peel vegetables and fruit
- Wash work tables, cupboards and appliances
- Clean and santize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards , storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Received, unpack and store deliveries supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove Kitchen garbage and trash
- Handle store cleaning products
- Remove trash and clear kitchen garbage containers
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas
- Sweep and mop floors and perform other duties to assist cook and othe kitchen staff.
- experience in restaurant as kitchen helper is required
- applicants should have their own work permit
Expected Start Date: first week of October
The Original Barrio Fiesta of Manila in Toronto is owned and managed by Barrio Fiesta Food Corporation. It is a duly registered company in...