A family practice in Barrie consisting of 6 physicians, 2 nurse practitioners and 9 staff is currently looking for a reliable/experienced candidate to take on the role of Office Manager, starting June 2, 2014.
The Office Manager is responsible for planning and overseeing all administrative support and office services for the medical office. This will include coordinating meetings for physicians, arranging monthly meetings if required for staff, coordinating vacation/sick time in accordance with employment standards, hiring and training of new office personnel. The candidate will be responsible for a variety of financial tasks including billing, funds management, administering office transactions, and assuring compliance with all applicable federal and provincial regulations.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- 3 years of experience in a medical office.
- Minimum of 3 years of managerial experience and billing.
- Post secondary education preferably in medical administration.
- Able to manage all office correspondence.
- Experience with the Barrie Family Health Team Electronic Medical Record (Accuro)
- Experience in managing third-party service providers
- Able to maintain filing systems, databases and minutes management.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering as well as inventory control of these items.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good financial and business awareness.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- First Aid skills and/or certificates are considered assets but not required.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are asked to send their resume to the email address provided. The deadline date is May 16, 2014.
We thank all interested applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.