MC Imaging is a leader in providing their clients with Documented Management Solutions Software. A Document Management System is a systematic method for capturing, storing, locating, and keeping track of information that is valuable to your organization.
We are currently looking for a Sales Rep to join our team and grow our business. Based in Toronto/Southern Ontario, you are a self motivated individual working from a home office. In this role you will be focused on New Business acquisition and your success in acquiring, managing and growing a client base will be rewarded with a salary plus a commission-based compensation package
- Aggressively source prospects; develop and close new business within assigned market segments.
- Maintain effective lines of communication between clients and management.
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue targets with new clients within the assigned vertical.
- Be accountable for moving prospects continuously forward in the sales pipeline.
- Up selling/Cross Selling to existing customers (ie. Upgrades, services and/or conversions
- Manage the Client Relationship (Post Sale)
- Experience selling 'big ticket', conceptual; complex solutions to C level prospects
- History of successful sales achievements and effective closing skills
- Experience in building a pipeline of new business independently and exceeding established revenue and account goals.
- Razor-sharp understanding of the customer buying process and sales cycle. Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue.
- Trained in and effectively utilizing selling methodology.
- A well-developed understanding and use of the consultative sales approach.
- Clear, concise and compelling written and verbal (a strong presenter) communication skills.
up selling/cross-selling to existing customers (e.g. upgrades, services &/or conversation)
- Organization skills that are consistent with experience using a CRM as part of your sales process.
- Competitive by nature, and results driven with a track record of exceeding sales targets.
Candidate Must Be:
- Strong Hunter a must
- Motivated by achieving/exceeding goals and quotas
- Natural decision-maker, problem resolution and have creative thinking skills
- Strong negotiator/persuasive communicator
- Customer-oriented with exceptional listening, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to utilize resources to achieve results
- Very customer oriented
- Very detailed oriented and organized
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Software or Industry experiences required
- CRM experience an asset
Compensation: $50k base plus commission: Yr 1 - $60K-$70K; Yr 2 $80K; Ongoing: $100K +