Barrick is seeking an enthusiastic, innovative and motivated individual to join the Operations Team as a Production Volume Analyst.
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- The role’s primary focus is Production volume management related processes and data management with the use of Field Data Capture technologies and applications like Avocet 2009, Data Scavenger, Zedi, etc.
- Understand business drivers including problems, opportunities, and constraints associated with information systems (process, people, and technology) supporting production and operations (field and corporate) activities.
- Work closely with field operations, production accountants, team leaders, and other internal clients to communicate and manage production volumes and opportunities.
- Work with a team to ensure Enhanced Production Audit Program (EPAP) controls are in place.
- Ensure compliance to applicable ERCB directives and guidelines.
- Experience in working with production data capture system such as Avocet.
- Understanding of oil and gas field operations would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to work effectively and independently as well as part of a team environment.
- Proven skills in effectively managing multiple tasks (organizational skills), often under pressure and within time constraints.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills.
Please forward resumes to sdobrenan@@barrick-energy.com
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of the personal information provided during the application and selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the above position, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 6 months ago