Baron Finance is a rapidly growing financial institution servicing numerous industries in the GTA, with specialization in both the transportation and construction industries. Baron Finance has established itself as a leader in the construction financing and factoring industries. Since 1992, Baron Finance has been providing quality service at unbeatable rates. We pride ourselves in developing trusting and meaningful relationships with clients on both ends of the distribution channel, and have created a reputation as leaders and innovators in customer service. We are currently extending the opportunity for you to join our rapidly growing family.
We are looking for intelligent, energetic, and ambitious people to join our business development department. Job requirements include, without limitation:
- Easy access to transportation
- Good business sense
- Background / Experience in sales
- Must have post-secondary education
- A positive attitude and plenty of initiative
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong negotiation skills with proven closing ability
- Proficiency in English language - verbal and written
- Knowledge of second language is a plus
Your duties as a business developer include, without limitation:
- Ability to set targets and design growth projections
- Monthly business presentations to the top management
- Monthly competitor and market analysis
- Impact the profitability of the company through ensuring strategic and tactical management decisions and new business development results
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge regarding any changes in both industries
- Understanding clients’ needs
Positions are available with flexible hours and hybrid commission/salary pay structures. Please send your C.V. for consideration.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Baron Finance is a financial service provider specializing in financial factoring and accounts receivable funding. Proudly Canadian owned...