First Party Collections - Factoring Services
PC Factors – New Westminster, BC
PC Factors is offering an entry-level position to assist in maintaining the company's turnover ratio and oversee the accounts of our clients. This position involves mainly first-party collections by phone and email; employees are required to manage assigned A/R queues. PC Factors is rapidly expanding, thus there is room for advancement in the nearest future.
For this position your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining a professional relationship with payers and clients through efficient ledger management
- Spotting issues and setting disputes during debtor notification and collections
- Monitoring of an Accounts Receivable portfolio, reporting to an account manager
- Other duties and tasks assigned by the the management.
- Employee reports directly to Head of Accounts and Director of Operations.
- First party collection experience is mandatory.
Candidates should possess the following basic qualifications:
- Post Secondary education
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task when solving problems
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate information with professionalism to internal/external audiences
- Computer proficiency with intermediate experience in MS Office
We offer you the opportunity for growth in a competitive and a positive environment! If you believe you would make a great addition to our team, then please respond to this ad by sending your resume for further consideration.