Barkman a leading manufacturer of precast concrete products for residential, commercial, agricultural and municipal applications requires a Project Coordinator to join our Product Development team.
As barkman’s Project Coordinator you will work alongside the Product Development Manager, Production staff, Sales and Marketing to see new products go from concept drawings to being a concrete product displayed and utilized throughout North America. Your role will be responsible for planning, executing, and delivering Product Development projects on time and in accordance to specifications. To achieve these important goals, as the Project Coordinator, you will assist in defining project requirements, organize project resources, effectively communicate with key stakeholders and facilitate project teams.
To be successful in this role you will have: * Education and/or Experience in project management or business admin an asset.
- Demonstrated success in project delivery, organization and execution of project management methods.
- Strong computer skills with Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Highly effective communication, presentation, problem solving and conflict resolutions skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with various vendors, departments, project teams, management, and other stakeholders.
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Experience with concrete and/or construction industries an asset.
- Experience with AutoCad an asset but not a requirement.
Barkman Concrete offers you a Deferred Profit Sharing Plan, group insurance and education subsidies. Wages will be dependent on education, skills, and experience. To learn more about our company and products visit www.barkmanconcrete.com
Deadline for resume submission is March 28, 2014. (Please note we may start interviewing prior to this date so you are encouraged to submit your resume before closing date.)
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.e