Inside Sales Representative
seasonal position, perfect for students or semi-retired
barkman, a leading manufacturer of precast concrete products for residential, commercial, agricultural and municipal applications, requires Inside Sales Representatives to join our Steinbach team. This position is a seasonal role from approximately March to October. Hours will be full-time, Monday to Friday with some Saturdays required.
In this role you would assist the Sales and Shipping team with:
- Customer inquiries and communicating with our dealers
- Providing customer service and assistance to “walk-in” customers with choosing product, delivery arrangements, and payment
- Assisting the Sales team with customer relations
- Entering purchase orders, confirming order dates, taking phone orders and entering phone and fax orders into computer system
- Business administration tasks as required by Sales and Shipping
- Estimating materials/products required by dealers and retail customers
To qualify for this role you will have:
- The ability to work in a fast paced work environment where teamwork is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and comfortable with both in person and phone conversations
- Ability to be resourceful, problem solve and keep a positive attitude
- Good computer and keyboarding skills including experience with Excel, Outlook and data entry
- Mathematical abilities (basic algebra and geometry).
barkman offers a Deferred Profit Sharing Plan, group insurance and education subsidies. Wages will be dependent on education, skills, and experience. To learn more about our company and products visit www.barkmanconcrete.com
Please submit your resume by Friday, March 7, 2014 (please note interviews may start prior to this date so it is encouraged that resumes be submitted prior to deadline)
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.