We are looking for an energetic, proactive, and motivated individual to join Barclay Street as an integral member of a leading Commercial Real Estate Office Leasing Sales Team. The successful candidate will be granted the opportunity to provide expert marketing support and will assist the team in capturing and advancing sales transactions. An interest in sales and the ambition to be an integral part of a winning team is required!
Desired Skills and Experience
- University degree preferred.
- Commitment to a successful, progressing team.
- Desire to increase role-responsibility and willingness to accept challenges.
- Determined work ethic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Ability to structure effective marketing/project proposals.
- Proven organizational, time management, multitasking, and project management skills.
- Strong written/verbal communication and problem solving skills.
- Exhibit high level of professionalism, customer service and relationship building.
- Desire to work in a fast paced and time sensitive sales environment.
- Ability to produce consistent, high quality project work and demonstrate attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be provided with a significant opportunity to work in an energetic, friendly, and team-focused environment while learning invaluable skills and knowledge in the Commercial Real Estate industry.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume via email or fax to Barclay Street’s Office Manager, Sarah Lisson. Additionally, please indicate how you discovered our job posting!
Barclay Street Real Estate
Attention Sarah Lisson, Office Manager
Barclay Street Real Estate Ltd. is a full service Commercial Real Estate Brokerage firm with offices in Calgary and Edmonton. With over 35 years of experience, Barclay Street has established an impressive track record in Real Estate Investments, Lease Advisory Services, Sales, Office Leasing, Retail Leasing, Industrial Sales and Leasing, Development, and Strategic Planning Services. Additionally, our Property Management division manages approximately 1.6 million square feet of various commercial properties in Calgary and Edmonton.