Bantrel Employee Review

Excellent place to work, great people, very successful teams
Electrical Lead (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 August 2013
a typical day: prepare and deliver meetings and reports with other disciplines, the project manager, our groups, with the client. coach and answer questions.
I have learned the good tools and organized methods company has to manage the projects.
The team was the core to be successful in the project progress. the people had ownership on their duties and gave more than required.

Other Bantrel Employee Reviews

Worst job ever
Junior mechanical engineer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 November 2017
Even though it's been a long time since I've worked here, I can remember that I didn't enjoy working here at all. It was in a big Boom in Calgary, the company doubled in size in a year and for that reason everything was a big cluster. Tons of frustrating rework.
Pros
Cons
Grew too big too fast
Very professional attitude
Discipline Lead, Senior Civil/Structural Engineer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 October 2017
It is a good company to work for. Experienced project engineers, discipline engineers and designers. Excellent job quality system - ensures deliverables are issued on time and with high quality. Friendly environment and helpful staff. Social club always provides entertainment events where workers can get know each other better.