Bantrel Employee Review

Very professional and friendly workplace
Administrative Assistance (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 November 2013
Lots of indexing and filing. Looking over mechanical, process and electrical prints. The best part of the job was the variety of tasks I was given to do. I got to interact with engineers, update personal engineer progress spreadsheets, index, copy documents, ect.

Other Bantrel Employee Reviews

Worst job ever
Junior mechanical engineer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 November 2017
Even though it's been a long time since I've worked here, I can remember that I didn't enjoy working here at all. It was in a big Boom in Calgary, the company doubled in size in a year and for that reason everything was a big cluster. Tons of frustrating rework.
Pros
Cons
Grew too big too fast
Very professional attitude
Discipline Lead, Senior Civil/Structural Engineer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 October 2017
It is a good company to work for. Experienced project engineers, discipline engineers and designers. Excellent job quality system - ensures deliverables are issued on time and with high quality. Friendly environment and helpful staff. Social club always provides entertainment events where workers can get know each other better.