Bantrel Employee Review

It was very outgoing, friendly envionment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 February 2014
it was a great place to gain experience, and learn from.
the people I work with were more then helpful, the hardest part of the job was trying to communicate to project worker that were hard to get a hold of. enjoyable part of the day was to learn new things and enjoy the privacy I had.
Pros
Every other Friday off
Cons
very quiet, no music allowed to get threw the day

Other Bantrel Employee Reviews

Worst job ever
Junior mechanical engineer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 November 2017
Even though it's been a long time since I've worked here, I can remember that I didn't enjoy working here at all. It was in a big Boom in Calgary, the company doubled in size in a year and for that reason everything was a big cluster. Tons of frustrating rework.
Pros
Cons
Grew too big too fast
Very professional attitude
Discipline Lead, Senior Civil/Structural Engineer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 October 2017
It is a good company to work for. Experienced project engineers, discipline engineers and designers. Excellent job quality system - ensures deliverables are issued on time and with high quality. Friendly environment and helpful staff. Social club always provides entertainment events where workers can get know each other better.