Bantrel Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace with foosball tournaments.
Junior Drafter and Piping Field Technologist (Former Employee) –  Calgary and Edmonton Alberta7 May 2013
Within the two years at Bantrel, I have been blessed to work for three different teams. I have enjoyed working with all peers and co-workers. The best thing about working for Bantrel is the experience and opportunity my leads have shown me. They always took time our of there busy schedules to help/teach me something new and answer all my questions and concerns.

Pros
Designated Days Off (DDO) - Every second Friday off.

Other Bantrel Employee Reviews

Worst job ever
Junior mechanical engineer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 November 2017
Even though it's been a long time since I've worked here, I can remember that I didn't enjoy working here at all. It was in a big Boom in Calgary, the company doubled in size in a year and for that reason everything was a big cluster. Tons of frustrating rework.
Pros
Cons
Grew too big too fast
Very professional attitude
Discipline Lead, Senior Civil/Structural Engineer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 October 2017
It is a good company to work for. Experienced project engineers, discipline engineers and designers. Excellent job quality system - ensures deliverables are issued on time and with high quality. Friendly environment and helpful staff. Social club always provides entertainment events where workers can get know each other better.