Bantrel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
the most enjoyable part of the job
Piping Designer /Checker (Former Employee), Toronto, CanadaMay 6, 2015
It was my first job in Canada, and I had the opportunity to work with the Piping Team in projects executed in several offices at the same time, to work for oil sands projects, etc. Excellent experience.
Great place to start a career!!!
Civil/Structural Designer (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 2, 2015
Pros: every second Friday's off
Cons: Job security is bad. They will get rid off you regardless of performance when economy goes under.
I really had fun working at Bantrel. Great pay and benefits! Really good work environment and last but certainly not least you get every second Friday's off.
Great company to work for
Senior Desktop Analyst/CAD Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Flexible core working hours, every other Friday was off. During winter company was off for 10 days
Cons: Nothing i can think of
Company was the victim of economic recession. wonderful company to work for. Great Salary, Great Increments, Every other Friday was off. Work environment is wonderful. Benefits are wonderful.
Productive and down to earth workplace
Help Desk Phone and Email Technician (Former Employee), calgary, abFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: onsite cafeteria, up to date support pcs, great benefiets
Cons: long commute, office location is remote
Working for the Bantrel Help desk was a fulfilling experience. While the overall support structure was managed centrally, each unique site and supported workplace presented dynamic challenges each day.
Very good company
Senior Document Management Technician (Current Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: various clubs and committees
Cons: inability to secure more projects
A typical day at work could be anything from processing engineering documentation such as data sheets, material requisitions, single line diagrams to vendor submissions.

Assisting multiple disciplines so that documentation can be issued in the alotted time frame.

Reviewing standards, procedures, job instructions to ensure they are up to date.

Interaction with Expediting, various disciplines and the client to mitigate any problems or issues regarding documentation.
pretty good
HSE Specialist (Current Employee), Fort McMurray, ABFebruary 9, 2015
over all a good company, would work for them anytime anywhere. Would like to get up to kitimat with them in the future. I just wish they would pay just a little more
nothing to say about it
Senior Process Engineer - Pipeline System Design (Former Employee), calgaryJanuary 22, 2015
nothing to say about it. The company size is getting smaller and smaller. The work there is getting less and less. People are leaving there.
Bantrel - my dream work place
I had a practicum there (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 17, 2015
That is my dream place to work. No more comments - what to work there. Point. Great company, incredible stuff and work environment.
Working at Bantrel
Senior Buyer (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 13, 2015
I enjoy the work hours flexibility - start early and finish early. Do not have the feeling of being micro-managed.
The most difficult part of the job is the signature process required on all documents such as bid tabs, purchase orders, contracts, etc.
I enjoy the satisfaction of being able to contribute to the successful on time completion of projects by providing information and/or materials to the project team members.
Great place to work. My manager was the best I've worked for todate.
CAD Coordinator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: great people.
Cons: can't think of any.
Great place to work. Great people; Great projects; Great opportunities for advancement.
A very good learning environment.
Propductive and organized
Student Practicum (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 6, 2015
while I was attending my practicum I learned about managing with large amounts of important documents which it has helped me to develop my detail oriented skills
Very proferssional, Great Atmosphere
Receptionist/ Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Edmonton, AbNovember 3, 2014
Pros: great company, great team work, and communication
Cons: travel times. this place is just too far for me.
Bantrel is a great company to work with. The office culture is really great. They are always looking for different ways to improvement everything, Not only themselves but the environment as well.

They have an awesome benefits package and take care of their employees very well.
Very proferssional, Great Atmosphere
Receptionist/ Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Edmonton, AbNovember 3, 2014
Pros: great company, great team work, and communication
Cons: travel times. this place is just too far for me.

Great IT Culture
Help Desk Analyst/Jr. System Administrator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 27, 2014
Overall the company was great to work for. Every second Friday is a paid day off all year round. The Sr. IT guys know their stuff and were a tremendously valuable resource.
QC
QC Qualifed Inspector (Former Employee), ABJuly 23, 2014
• Qualifying New Hires:
• Checking Welders Qualifications
• Visual Inspection of Welds
• Co-ordinate NDE Testing
• Review Daily Welds Reports
• Mapping completed Welds
• Visual inspection for root, final pipe weld
• Witness preheating, post weld heat treatment
• Ensure the electrodes are maintained properly
• Prepare welder qualification data sheets
Excellant company
Senior Civil-Structural Engineer (Former Employee), CalgaryJune 29, 2014
Excellent work culture, good boss, good coulegues.

Good projects, Good office with latest softwares .,
An EPC company with rich project experience
Senior Instrumentation Engineer, P. Eng (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 11, 2014
The most of enjoyable part of the job is you know what you should do and how to meet project schedule.

Automation Management team is good.
great place to work
Project Procurement Secretary (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 23, 2014
wonderful people with great management, the staff were great and the managers were great hope to work there again
It was very outgoing, friendly envionment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: every other friday off
Cons: very quiet, no music allowed to get threw the day
it was a great place to gain experience, and learn from.
the people I work with were more then helpful, the hardest part of the job was trying to communicate to project worker that were hard to get a hold of. enjoyable part of the day was to learn new things and enjoy the privacy I had.
Very professional and friendly workplace
Administrative Assistance (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 19, 2013
Lots of indexing and filing. Looking over mechanical, process and electrical prints. The best part of the job was the variety of tasks I was given to do. I got to interact with engineers, update personal engineer progress spreadsheets, index, copy documents, ect.