Bantrel

Bantrel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very proferssional, Great Atmosphere
Receptionist/ Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Edmonton, AbNovember 3, 2014
Pros: great company, great team work, and communication
Cons: travel times. this place is just too far for me.
Bantrel is a great company to work with. The office culture is really great. They are always looking for different ways to improvement everything, Not only themselves but the environment as well.

They have an awesome benefits package and take care of their employees very well.
Great IT Culture
Help Desk Analyst/Jr. System Administrator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 27, 2014
Overall the company was great to work for. Every second Friday is a paid day off all year round. The Sr. IT guys know their stuff and were a tremendously valuable resource.
QC
QC Qualifed Inspector (Former Employee), ABJuly 23, 2014
• Qualifying New Hires:
• Checking Welders Qualifications
• Visual Inspection of Welds
• Co-ordinate NDE Testing
• Review Daily Welds Reports
• Mapping completed Welds
• Visual inspection for root, final pipe weld
• Witness preheating, post weld heat treatment
• Ensure the electrodes are maintained properly
• Prepare welder qualification data sheets
Excellant company
Senior Civil-Structural Engineer (Former Employee), CalgaryJune 29, 2014
Excellent work culture, good boss, good coulegues.

Good projects, Good office with latest softwares .,
An EPC company with rich project experience
Senior Instrumentation Engineer, P. Eng (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 11, 2014
The most of enjoyable part of the job is you know what you should do and how to meet project schedule.

Automation Management team is good.
great place to work
Project Procurement Secretary (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 23, 2014
wonderful people with great management, the staff were great and the managers were great hope to work there again
It was very outgoing, friendly envionment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: every other friday off
Cons: very quiet, no music allowed to get threw the day
it was a great place to gain experience, and learn from.
the people I work with were more then helpful, the hardest part of the job was trying to communicate to project worker that were hard to get a hold of. enjoyable part of the day was to learn new things and enjoy the privacy I had.
Very professional and friendly workplace
Administrative Assistance (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 19, 2013
Lots of indexing and filing. Looking over mechanical, process and electrical prints. The best part of the job was the variety of tasks I was given to do. I got to interact with engineers, update personal engineer progress spreadsheets, index, copy documents, ect.
very nice place and good environment
Administrative Assistant (internship) (Former Employee), calgaryOctober 22, 2013
typical day work: General office duties: faxing, scanning, data entry, inventory, filing, photocopies.

learnt more of the inventory and their management is awesome

co-workers are very nice and helpful

the hardest part of the jobs was the lifting too many things

the most enjoyable part of job was the data entry
Excellent place to work, great people, very successful teams
Electrical Lead (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 20, 2013
a typical day: prepare and deliver meetings and reports with other disciplines, the project manager, our groups, with the client. coach and answer questions.
I have learned the good tools and organized methods company has to manage the projects.
The team was the core to be successful in the project progress. the people had ownership on their duties – more... and gave more than required. – less
Excellent company
Instrumentation Engineer (Former Employee), calgary downtownMay 8, 2013
Every day was fun working in the people friendly, exiting work environment
Productive and fun workplace with foosball tournaments.
Junior Drafter and Piping Field Technologist (Former Employee), Calgary and Edmonton AlbertaMay 7, 2013
Pros: designated days off (ddo) - every second friday off.
Within the two years at Bantrel, I have been blessed to work for three different teams. I have enjoyed working with all peers and co-workers. The best thing about working for Bantrel is the experience and opportunity my leads have shown me. They always took time our of there busy schedules to help/teach me something new and answer all my questions and – more... concerns. – less
Excellent work place
Mechanical Engineer (EIT) (Current Employee), Calgary, ABApril 25, 2013
Pros: intelligent people, excellent team members, very beneficial for a young engineer to learn
Cons: job security
Enjoyed working at this company. Fantastic work environment. Great work experience, great people.
Very productive place to work with
One month internship in Administration (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 24, 2013
Pros: good coaching skills from the supervisor
Cons: none that i can think of right now
Everyday there are new challenges and learning that come along your way thus allowing me to stay focus and deal with the challenges one at a time. In summary, the workplace is a good training ground to boost ones career.
Productive workplace
Rotating EquipmentGroupLead (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 21, 2013
Productive workplace.
Well organized.
Follows industry procedures.
Worst EPC Company
Process Engineer (Former Employee), Calgary , ABOctober 2, 2012
Pros: nothing
Cons: almost everything you can think about it. above all poor management.
Below average management, low quality work, huge spending of manhours on the projects and due to that oil companies don't give them projects, Job security is zero , when they are out of projects they easily cut their staff to quarter. Hiring and firing people is solely based on social relationship to management.
Not well structured for long life
Senior Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 14, 2012
Technical projects were good. Implemented good ISO documentation
Productive and fun workplace
Human Resource Advisor (Current Employee), Fort McMurray, AlbertaAugust 3, 2012
Pros: healthy and friendly environment
Cons: long hours and i am away from my family
A typical day at work is interacting with various Managers, Leads and employees on day to day issues. I absolutely enjoy working with this company. The management is great and very supportive. The co-workers are very professional, respectful and fantastic to deal with. The hardest part of the job is actually none. I love what I do, I work for a very – more... friendly and healthy environment and despite of long hours I look forward to going to work everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with everyday. When I help them with their day to day issues and they appreciate all my efforts and recognize and value my opinions it bring a smile to my face. – less

March 19, 2013

This is a terrible company to work for. Your safety is put in jeapardy each day, treat you like garbage, worked there 2 months and had enough, and I was the longest employee there. They talk safety however when no one is looking, its the last thing they work on. Just move the stuff no matter what, steel crashing to the ground, missing staff, machine running wild. Foremens standing there and watching, turn a blind eye, Stay away from Surmont Site, you'll die young.