Senior Piping Designer BANTREL Co. (Calgary)
Senior Piping Designer (Current Employee) – Calgary, AB – November 26, 2012
- I have been involved in upgrader Voyageur project (Suncor co.)
- Preparing specification designs and drawings of industrial mechanical equipments.
- Designed pipe support according to stress engineer data.
- Carried out design and drafting of piping/mechanical plant models using Project Specifications and Procedures.
- Conducting discipline design, stress, material, fabrication and construction specifications/criteria.
- 3D Design equipment and piping layouts using AutoPlant software.
- Check piping plan and isometric drawings and remodel all required changes and re-extract ISO in new revision for construction.
- Perform P&ID’s and LDT’s, Piping Engineering Specifications and Line Classifications, and Equipment Data Sheets or Vendor Drawings.
- Ensure compliance with approved design standards to provide quality design, reliable plant operation, construction economy, and maintenance/operating convenience
- Review and check design models, drawings and design documents prepared by assigned designers or drafters for quality, accuracy, neatness, functionality, and satisfactory completion for a reliable/safe plant operation and construction economy Assist in the coordination of overall plant space utilization across all disciplines.
- Perform squad checking of vendor and other disciplines’ drawings.
- Extract 3D model drawings as required, or generate detailed or standard drawings as required.