Bantrel Co

Bantrel Co Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive, fun place to work, great schedule.
Records Management and Library Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 24, 2014
Pros: the people, pay, benefits.
It was an opportunity to work for Bantrel as a company. I was able to move to different departments if my workload was too little or the position ended, which gave me job security. Fellow employees and management were very pleasant. Pay and Benefits were excellent as well. I had to terminate my employment because of relocation - I would return if I – more... could.
I learned so many relevant administrative skills from the company. Very thankful!
9 hour days - work 5 days one week, work 4 days the next (every other weekend was a 3 day weekend. If there was a stat. holiday on the monday - it would be a 4 day weekend) – less
Once a time Bantrel is Hot.
Civil Engineer (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 16, 2014
Bantrel is good company for work. However, the company is survive in the market. If someday they can get project, I willing re-work for them.
Productive work
Lead Cost Engineer (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioOctober 15, 2013
I learned a lot about project delivery in the pharmaceutical industry
Piping Designer
Piping Designer (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 24, 2013
Fun place to work, coworker great.
collaborative atmosphere
Bantrel Lays off Experienced, Senior Staff
Not at Bantrel, but have friends there (Former Employee), CalgaryApril 13, 2013
Bantrel is busy getting rid of experienced, senior staff while outsourcing cheap labour from India and China. Shame on you Bantrel!
Good engineering company where technical excellence is valued and rewarded.
Engineer (Current Employee), CalgaryApril 1, 2013
Pros: good salary, benefits, technical resources, top-notch facilities
Cons: little training, career planning.
Good engineering company where technical excellence is valued and rewarded.
Enjoying working in Bantrel
Cost Control Specialist (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 12, 2013
Pros: reputation, integrated system, team works
Cons: lack of future projects
Great team to work with, happy experiences with the diffeerent people in different team. Management is dedicated, and responsible.
Senior Piping Designer BANTREL Co. (Calgary)
Senior Piping Designer (Current Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 26, 2012
- I have been involved in upgrader Voyageur project (Suncor co.)
- Preparing specification designs and drawings of industrial mechanical equipments.
- Designed pipe support according to stress engineer data.
- Carried out design and drafting of piping/mechanical plant models using Project Specifications and Procedures.
- Conducting discipline design, – more... stress, material, fabrication and construction specifications/criteria.
- 3D Design equipment and piping layouts using AutoPlant software.
- Check piping plan and isometric drawings and remodel all required changes and re-extract ISO in new revision for construction.
- Perform P&ID’s and LDT’s, Piping Engineering Specifications and Line Classifications, and Equipment Data Sheets or Vendor Drawings.
- Ensure compliance with approved design standards to provide quality design, reliable plant operation, construction economy, and maintenance/operating convenience
- Review and check design models, drawings and design documents prepared by assigned designers or drafters for quality, accuracy, neatness, functionality, and satisfactory completion for a reliable/safe plant operation and construction economy Assist in the coordination of overall plant space utilization across all disciplines.
- Perform squad checking of vendor and other disciplines’ drawings.
- Extract 3D model drawings as required, or generate detailed or standard drawings as required. – less
Good company
Sr. MECHANICAL HEAT EXCHANGER ENGINEER (Current Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 9, 2012
Friendly environment and productive workplace. I would recommend this company to friends.
Fun work place, feel safe and comfortable.
Senior Process Engineering Specialist (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 6, 2012
When I joined Bantrel the Lead of the project gave me very good orientation and very tender. All co-workers were also very nice people, cooperative and kind to me.

I injoyed my work and could devote myself to the work because I loved the work (Shell Scotford Upgrade Expansion).

I learned much about process systems of the facilities which was very – more... challenging to me to finalize process design.

I wish to work again soon in Bantrel if they need me. – less