Banque Nationale Du Canada Employee Review

View all Banque Nationale Du Canada reviews

Demanding, stressful and rewarding at the same time.
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 November 2013
A very professional and rewarding place to work with the inevitable and sometimes hectic peaks of volume of work. Great colleagues and upper management that reward hard work and commitment to the client.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Number of clients assigned to advisors greater than industry average.

Other Banque Nationale Du Canada Employee Reviews

Too much pressure to perform
Bilingual Customer Service Represtive, Part time (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 November 2017
I enjoyed interacting with customers most of the time. There was a lot of pressure to sell products and services. Being a part time employee, less than 20 hours a week, I felt there were a lot of demands placed on me.
Pros
Interacting with customers
Cons
Balancing and maintaining cash kept in drawer.
Nice salary for students
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 November 2017
Even though I preferred working in a bank compared to working in stores, I definitely did not want to pursue a career in the bank industry for two reasons : 1- it was not in relation to my studies 2- the stress of achieving quotas at the end of the year is annoying, especially if you have a bad manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Banque Nationale Du Canada. Our community is ready to answer.