Banque Nationale Du Canada

Banque Nationale Du Canada Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
fun place to work
Préposée transactionnel, site opérationnel Laval (Current Employee), Laval, QCApril 24, 2016
Pros: free parking
I would recommend to anyone to work at the NBC. multitasking environment so you feel very useful, and there is free parking!
Good experience
Conseiller financier senior (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 16, 2016
Pros: vibrant workplace
Cons: not too much incentives compare to Bell
Good place to work and learn. The management is dynamic but the equipment that we are using is outdated but overall good experience
The department I work in the people are always busy
Mortgage Conditions Officer (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 16, 2016
Pros: We do have once in a while Pizza lunchs
Cons: Working on Saturdays for overtime
We have a very busy department, and love the fast paced environment but there are not many job position to further your career and that makes me feel like looking for another employer...but I love my job and my colleagues, we have a good team.
amazing overall Organization
Senior Analyst - Disability Insurance (Current Employee), Montréal, QCApril 10, 2016
wonderful employer. Amazing salary and benefits. Professional and innovative work environment with a great network and staff.
Excellent Co workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Midland, ONMarch 8, 2016
Pros: Co workers
Cons: Night shifts for daycare purposes
National Bank of Canada, Midland Ontario(Contract to cover Maternity Leave) January 29,2013-February 22,2014
Provide customers personalized service and identify their specific needs, performance of basic operational activities deposits, withdrawals general ledger entries , inform customers on a specific range of banking products and services while making suggestions best suited to the clients situation. Answered telephone calls and responded to customer requests.
Customer oriented and family atmosphere
Customer Service Representative and front desk (Former Employee), Gatineau, QCJanuary 25, 2016
Typical day at work is customer service and administrative work or filing when no clients. Learn everyday if you work the Financial Advisers in your free time or when not busy. Team work is key and a good family atmosphere.
Part Time Job
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 13, 2016
Worked here as a student. Management was changing ad there was no teamwork. People picked what they wanted to do and left hard tasks for others.
high stress and fast-paced job
Personal Banking Advisor (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 7, 2016
Pros: job stability
Cons: they are constantly raising sales targets
You get to work and you need to catch up on any existing changes. Everything is constantly changing in the banking industry. You then complete customer demands, meet with them and try to identify their needs and offering them the appropriate solutions.
Nice team to work with
branch manager (Former Employee), Cap-pele, NBJanuary 5, 2016
My team was amazing to work with at the Branch. The customers were nice also when you like the customer services as I do. Its a financial institution with a lots of challenges to do.
fun workplace with great people
Conseiller financier senior (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 22, 2015
Pros: nice location
Cons: long hours, not enough free lunches
Great company to work for, a lot to learn and it is a fast changing environment. Management knows what they are doing but the fluidity of finding the information is lacking
Banking Industry
Internal IT Support Technician (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 24, 2015
National Bank of Canada has a formal corporate culture. One has to be dressed in a formal suit and tie. It has a conservative culture.
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative/Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 18, 2015
Amazing atmosphere. The Branch as a whole is very supportive and helpful. Meeting clients and getting to know them is awesome way to spend time at a workplace.
Productive environment and interesting experience for people
Representant Service à la clientèle à distance (Current Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 15, 2015
Pros: Bonus, activities for employees, managers are approachable.
Cons: Routine
Great staff and colleagues, open door policy, client focus services, work can be stressful but help is always available, good incentives for employees.
As good a place to work for
LEVEL II & III IT SUPPORT (Former Employee), Montreal, QcOctober 20, 2015
As the other big banks. Same pros and cons. Differences are more inter departmental. Enjoyed my time working for BNC.I would work there again.
Great benefits
Senior Assistant (Former Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 16, 2015
Great experience at the NBC. The company treat its employees very well with various benefits and programs. Overall I would of stayed longer if it wasn't for the layoffs.
Great
Sales Manager (Former Employee), toronto,onOctober 15, 2015
Great company to work for - I was very happy working there. The management was very supportive, overaly I highly recommend working here.
management
Personal Banking Advisor (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 14, 2015
management is there to help and support you in your day to day duties, they work as a team to achieve all goals and targets. they treat each other as a family.
Interesting Work Place & Very Local
Finance (Former Employee), CanadaOctober 5, 2015
The Top management of the firm has a strong vision.
Although the bank has a very local mindset, it achieve great success.
French and English are necessary to grow with the organisation.
Good working experience for sales-oriented employees
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 18, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Fun work place with accommodative management. Was able to adjust the work schedule according to the school schedule. The overall performance of an employee depends greatly on his/her ability to sell.
good team work and excellent work conditions
Directeur de succursale (Former Employee), montrealAugust 17, 2015
Pros: inspiring
Cons: technology
good team work and excellent work conditions
At national bank there is a good support for new employees and ongoing coaching that guarantees the success of the branch and individuals
Headquarters