Banque Nationale Du Canada Employee Review

View all Banque Nationale Du Canada reviews

Fun and challenging place to work
Business Development Manager, Investment Solutions (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 September 2013
In my role, I was able to work with great autonomy while also being part of a team. I had flexibility in determining how I worked and what type of activities I pursued.

I also had regular meetings and coaching sessions with experienced, highly-regarded managers. This helped me to continue to work at a very high level.

I really liked the fact that I was able to have a very positive impact on the performance, success and confidence of all of the individuals that I supported.

Other Banque Nationale Du Canada Employee Reviews

Bank Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 December 2017
Awesome people and great vision of the future banking landscape. highly recommended!

Lots of opportunity to develop and learn with the full support of the company behind you.
Healthy work enviroment
Conseillère en finance personnelles (Former Employee) –  Lachine, QC7 December 2017
It's a big financial institution and very conservative when it comes to risk although they have good financial products and good customer oriented staff
Pros
Good exposure to different segments of people
Cons
very long hours of tough work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Banque Nationale Du Canada. Our community is ready to answer.