Banque Nationale Du Canada

Banque Nationale Du Canada Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
professional envirnoment
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 6, 2014
i learned a lot in this job and how to do an excellent cust serv.
My role as a Senior Financial Services Representative
Senior Financial Services Representative (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 23, 2014
Pros: great vacation periods and benefits
I have over three years of experience working in a financial and administrative environment which has allowed me to gain extensive knowledge in dealing with a diversified clientelle, maintaining accounts, processing complex financial transactions, performing various administrative tasks as well as the proper handling of sensitive and confidential documentation. – more... As a senior financial services representative, my position involves a high level of problem solving and attention to detail as I am expected to follow formal banking procedures. The most enjoyable aspects of my current job is that I am able to train current and new employees and that I am able to provide various financial solutions to clients. – less
overall good place
Credit Manager (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 13, 2014
good place to start. have to work from 7.5 hrs a day open from 8-8 one late shift a week.
Not now
IT Technical Analyst (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJune 4, 2014
Pros: good environment, no long hours
Cons: no advancement
Working as consultant but company like cheap labour. Advancement is difficult as every manager has not a broad vision of the organization.
Networking with realestate agents
Mortgage Development Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioMarch 12, 2014
Increasing pipelines through realestate and client soliciation
Input mortgage applications
Nice Place to work.
Coordinator (Former Employee), Montreal. QcMarch 11, 2014
Pros: great location
This was the best place for me to learn everything i had to about corporate actions. Great friendly managers and colleagues.
customer service and sales culture
Financial Advisor (Former Employee), Bouctouche, NBFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: incentives
Cons: long hours
8:30 to 5:00 pm
mornings working with tellers and getting ready for our day
10:00 am to 5:00
meeting clients offering loans mortgages and invetments solutions.
account opening
cross selling
A typical office job with lots of pros and cons
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 4, 2014
Colleagues are really great
Management are incompetent because they cannot organize themselves
Lots of things to learn
Lots of people to meet
37.5 hours week
Great job, just looking for a change.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Ottawa, OntarioJanuary 30, 2014
Great job, just looking for a change..................................................................................................

Excellent place to work with friendly and productive environment.
Manager Bus. Dev.- Mortgages Whitby-Ottawa (Former Employee), Brampton, ONNovember 24, 2013
Pros: daily opportunity to self-promote and to promote your products
Cons: competitive pricing by others sometimes hampered your ability to finalize some transactions
Job provided excellent opportunity for advancement provided you lived in the immediate Toronto area. It promoted initive and networking and was an excellent position until it was eliminated due to corporate restructuring.
This job provided numerous opportunites to meet new people and develop new relationships.
Demanding, stressful and rewarding at the same time.
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 12, 2013
Pros: great staff
Cons: number of clients assigned to advisors greater than industry average.
A very professional and rewarding place to work with the inevitable and sometimes hectic peaks of volume of work. Great colleagues and upper management that reward hard work and commitment to the client.
Fun and challenging place to work
Business Development Manager, Investment Solutions (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 23, 2013
In my role, I was able to work with great autonomy while also being part of a team. I had flexibility in determining how I worked and what type of activities I pursued.

I also had regular meetings and coaching sessions with experienced, highly-regarded managers. This helped me to continue to work at a very high level.

I really liked the fact that – more... I was able to have a very positive impact on the performance, success and confidence of all of the individuals that I supported. – less
Poor, Poor Management & Training
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ontario, CanadaSeptember 14, 2013
Pros: no weekends ; no nights ; hour long lunch
Cons: no hours ; minimal staff ; ignorant management ; ancient computer systems ; almost no training
I was employed with the National Bank for a few months as a bank teller. I received a full week of computer training (reading through the banks PI's and security procedures) and probably 4 days max. of hands on training alongside another employee. Then, thrown onto the floor with my own cash and told "good luck!". The National Bank's computer system – more... is so,so incredibly outdated - absolutely everything needs to be typed in by hand including certain screens you wish to access - you have to type in the screen name. (Complete waste of time!) The staff was far from helpful, huffing and puffing anytime I had to ask a question or need assistance. The Customer Service Manager rolled her eyes at me on several occasions for doing things incorrectly during my first couple of weeks. The Senior Customer Service Representative was so incredibly unpleasant to deal with every single day of work. The Branch Manager hardly ever spoke to the staff or acknowledged us, there were only about 9 employees. I decided to resign because the environment was so poor & the minimal to zero training made going to work an awful experience. – less
Diverse nature of projects
Business Analyst (Consultant R3D Conseil) (Former Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 12, 2013
Pros: interesting projects
Cons: no cons
Greart professional, very seniors to learn a lot from.If you are francophone it is rge perfect work environment as English is barely requried.
Wonderful employers
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 25, 2013
Pros: *
Cons: *
Totally enjoyed my length of service with staff members and providing clients with the best possible customer service.
No structure or support for the Mortgage Development Manager Position
Mortgage Development Manager (Former Employee), Eastern OntarioJuly 3, 2013
Pros: friendly, relaxed atmosphere in the branch.
Cons: frequent equipment failures, conflicting lending guidelines and policies, low compensation, claw backs in the compensation program
National Bank is developing a revolving door for their Mortgage Development Manager position. There is little training, no support from Management to resolve issues, poor equipment, and non-competitive compensation. I would recommend you look to a more established financial institution to avoid the daily problems at National Bank.
It's a work place where I learned and acquired more knowledgeand skills.
Condition Officer (Former Employee), MississaugaJune 24, 2013
- Always busy
- I learned a lot regarding credit procedures
- Management - they are approchable
- Co-workers - I had a good relationship with my co workers they're helpfull and friendly.
- The hardest part of the job- not able to get

- The most enjoyable part of the job - when i am able to complete and approved a mortgage application.
Good advancement opportunities and work experience
Skill Development & Quality Assurance Advisor (Former Employee), Montreal, QuebecMay 14, 2013
Loan and recovery department is a good entry level department in the bank. Students are welcomed and are offered paid training that helps them develop the right knowledge skills and abilities to perform in a financial institution.
The work environment is friendly and a good synergy is created among co-workers.
The collection department is a challenging – more... and very interesting department where each day is different.
Salary in the call centre meets the standards of the market.
Good advancement opportunities. – less
A place where an employee will never be considered for his/her performances...
Telnat representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMay 13, 2013
Very disappointing experience and a waist of time, despite all the sacrifices and the efforts and compromises, all of that was not considered neither gratified. In a nutshell, it depends if you please personally your manager or not, not considering your working skills.
Management nice, Subordinates disrespectful and difficult.
ACCOUNT OFFICER (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMarch 27, 2013
Pros: managers, pay, perks: access to gym in neighboring hotel.
Cons: disrespectful and petty support staff.
Management nice,
Subordinates disrespectful and difficult.

1 2 3 4

About Banque Nationale Du Canada

Pourquoi la Banque Nationale Faire carrière à la Banque Nationale, c’est évoluer au sein d’une – Read more

Banque Nationale Du Canada Photos