Banque Nationale Du Canada Employee Review

View all Banque Nationale Du Canada reviews

Poor, Poor Management & Training
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ontario, Canada14 September 2013
I was employed with the National Bank for a few months as a bank teller. I received a full week of computer training (reading through the banks PI's and security procedures) and probably 4 days max. of hands on training alongside another employee. Then, thrown onto the floor with my own cash and told "good luck!". The National Bank's computer system is so,so incredibly outdated - absolutely everything needs to be typed in by hand including certain screens you wish to access - you have to type in the screen name. (Complete waste of time!) The staff was far from helpful, huffing and puffing anytime I had to ask a question or need assistance. The Customer Service Manager rolled her eyes at me on several occasions for doing things incorrectly during my first couple of weeks. The Senior Customer Service Representative was so incredibly unpleasant to deal with every single day of work. The Branch Manager hardly ever spoke to the staff or acknowledged us, there were only about 9 employees. I decided to resign because the environment was so poor & the minimal to zero training made going to work an awful experience.
Pros
No weekends ; No nights ; Hour long lunch
Cons
No hours ; Minimal staff ; Ignorant Management ; Ancient computer systems ; ALMOST NO TRAINING

Other Banque Nationale Du Canada Employee Reviews

Environnement agreable
Analyste financier (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 February 2018
Autonomie
opportunite nombreuses.
teletravail

Evolutions trop souvent destinees au cadre.
Pros
Reer, Actions, Fonds de pension
Cons
Restructurations
Growing company
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 February 2018
A multi-cultural company that provides you a safe working environment. There are so many development opportunities for National Bank of Canada. Montreal based company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Banque Nationale Du Canada. Our community is ready to answer.