Banque Nationale Du Canada

Banque Nationale Du Canada Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
aider les clients a faire leur transactions bancaires
Représentant, service à la clientèle (Former Employee), montrealApril 6, 2015
situe en plein centre-ville de montreal, au Coeur du centre des affaires de montreal, la banque nationale offer une belle opportunite a ses employers de prendre connaissances du monde des affaires
gud bank
Business Business Analyst (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 1, 2015
The scope of the project was to develop a credit adjudication application which is integrated with external credit bureaus like Equifax and Trans Union. This application is used to check the credit history in order to provide services within various departments of National Bank Financials including Banking, Credit cards, Loans, Mortgages and other services
Dans son ensemble, très belle compagnie où il est possible de s'épanouir professionnnellement
Directrice de section (Current Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 10, 2015
Je suis à la BNC depuis bientôt 14 ans. C'est une très belle compagnie où l'on peut cheminer. Nous avons accès à différents cours de perfectionnement qui nous permettent de continuellement d'acquérir de nouvelles connaissances.
fun place to work at
Directeur de succursale (Former Employee), montrealMarch 3, 2015
Pros: nice team
Cons: none
excellent avantages sociaux et bonne équipe
La direction nous donne les outils et un excellent appui pour performer pour que le client se sente toujours valorisé.
Too much
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Montreal, QcFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: it's a respectible position to have in society
Cons: they don't pay you for the time it takes you to balance your cash
I learned how to propose banking products onto clients after analyzing their accounts and see what best product could fit them. The hardest part of the job was balancing the cash because we were a high volume operation. The sales objectives were realistic. Friday's after work we would go have drinks.
review
Remote & Onsite Support Technician (Current Employee), MontrealFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: great work environment
I would have to say National bank is a Great place to work, has wonderful work environment.
enjoyed working with co-workers & learning new skills everyday.
Wonderful workplace
Personal Banking Advisor (Current Employee), Barrie, ONJanuary 18, 2015
Building exceptional business relationships and proposing strategies to optimize financial situation of clients Complying with bank and industry codes of conduct, and with securities laws and regulations, minimizing risks to the bank Exceeded my targets in Lending and Investments by creating opportunities that resulted in excellent business relationships. Handling transactions with precision and utmost ethical standards involving Mutual Funds, Opti-Market GICs and other managed products for clients from diverse cultural and socioeconomic
Fun workplace
Project Coordinator / Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: great work environment
Cons: salary was a bit low
A typical day at work is assisting senior managers with ad hoc requests. I learned a lot of new skills working here. I met so many fantastic people who I am still friends with to this day. Management is great here. I loved working here, it was a great environment. The hardest part of my job was surviving constant restructuring.
Stressful job, objectives to attain, really fun at the same time.
Personal Bank Advisor (Former Employee), Bourget, ONDecember 6, 2014
Pros: great working environment
Cons: 8 hours wasn't enough
Management was a downfall since she was a new Branch Manager with no experience as managing a team. Co-workers were excellent at all time. Hardest part of the job was 8 hours wasn't enough as the only advisor at the branch, I often had to stay an hour extra to make sure I keep my clients satisfied.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the people were always nice, it was fun to tell them what they need and what they should do with their money. I had objectives to attain and at the same time I was making sure my clients were leaving my office happy.
Very easy going co-workers
Sales Support/Administrator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 12, 2014
I really enjoyed working at NBC, everyone is so friendly. Communication was number one at this workplace.
Professional environment
Analyste (Former Employee), MontréalNovember 8, 2014
A very professional place, with high-standard of performance and ethics.
Great branch staff
CSR (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 19, 2014
Pros: close-knit team
Cons: low paying
The branch staff I worked with was great. We felt like a family and always worked together to improve ourselves.
Exceptional Experience
Investment Financial Advisor (Current Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 17, 2014
• Achieve sales success as demonstrated by exceeding sales targets
• Prepare financial plans for clients with a mix of short and long term investments
• Provide an exceptional experience for new and existing clients by identifying their needs
• Follow rules and regulations of conformity before accepting and proceeding clients transactions
• Have a good understanding and be up to date with financial products and legislation
• Buy and sell investment products.
National Bank
Mortgage Development Manager (Former Employee), Victoria BCOctober 1, 2014
Job consist of helping the customer service team in coaching and opening and closing the branch. I also assisted the financial planner and personal bankers on all their documents and back office duties. I also was in charge of the front desk and ordering all the supplies for the branch.Hardest part of my job was to be able to help everyone in the branch and not enough time in the day to do be able to assist other employees and get all my work done. Best part of the job was I got to work with many nice people.
Low salary, low value
Programmer (Former Employee), Montreal, QCAugust 13, 2014
Pros: low interest loan and cheaper mortgage
Cons: work at least an extra hour a day is considered normal
Typical of a large company, employees are just a number and easy to replace.
Salary is lower, however, better than industry interest rates for personal loan, mortgage, mastercard.
To be able to improve my self
Consummers services Laval Qc (Current Employee), Laval, B5August 12, 2014
As a consumers at services, I enjoy working by answering to people needs and find out solutions to questions. What is the most important to me is doing my «WOW!» day or week. What it's mean a Wow day or week is doing my best to satisfy the client concerns.
professional envirnoment
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 6, 2014
i learned a lot in this job and how to do an excellent cust serv.
My role as a Senior Financial Services Representative
Senior Financial Services Representative (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 23, 2014
Pros: great vacation periods and benefits
I have over three years of experience working in a financial and administrative environment which has allowed me to gain extensive knowledge in dealing with a diversified clientelle, maintaining accounts, processing complex financial transactions, performing various administrative tasks as well as the proper handling of sensitive and confidential documentation. As a senior financial services representative, my position involves a high level of problem solving and attention to detail as I am expected to follow formal banking procedures. The most enjoyable aspects of my current job is that I am able to train current and new employees and that I am able to provide various financial solutions to clients.
overall good place
Credit Manager (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 13, 2014
good place to start. have to work from 7.5 hrs a day open from 8-8 one late shift a week.
Not now
IT Technical Analyst (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJune 4, 2014
Pros: good environment, no long hours
Cons: no advancement
Working as consultant but company like cheap labour. Advancement is difficult as every manager has not a broad vision of the organization.

1 2 3 4 5

About Banque Nationale Du Canada

Pourquoi la Banque Nationale Faire carrière à la Banque Nationale, c’est évoluer au sein d’une – Read more

Banque Nationale Du Canada Photos