Banque Nationale Du Canada

Banque Nationale Du Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Wonderful Place to work
Mortgage Development Manager (Current Employee), Brampton, ONAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Own boss
Cons: None
Very Good place to work. One can manage their time lots of free time at your disposal.
It's growing fast out of Quebec, excellent benefits for the staff.
Great for getting experience and applying it elsewhere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Montreal, CanadaJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Insurance
Cons: Long hours, non supportive superiors, very stressful
The bank is very stable generating millions of dollars in profit on a yearly basis. They take good care of their main share holders and the people who bring significant amounts of money on a regular basis. On the other hand they disregard their employees. Basically, they overwork you for the least they can pay you. You would have no appreciation for your work or your effort.
Analyste Sénior (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 14, 2015
Good work-life balance.
Workplace provides learning tools to employees.
Good employees benefits.
Managements are flexible and open to new ideas.
Fun place to work.
Great Environment and Great Co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 22, 2015
A typical day at work was usually me serving clients and trying to get them to buy products from the national bank. I learned great skills in the sales department, I learned to work independently, I learned to be quick on my feet and solve problems as fast as possible and I learned how to work effectively as a team. The hardest part of my job was learning how to make a sale when the client was stubborn. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with clients and meeting new people
very bad management team at Retail Credit Center in Mississauga
analyst (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 2, 2015
The managers focus on making your life difficult
You have to explain bathroom breaks to them.
In last few years they turned the place into real sweat-shop
They micromanage you.
They care only how to make your life miserable. They have no other focus. Everyone with brains left or is looking for another job.
productive workplace
Administrateur - prêts corporatifs en syndication (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMay 27, 2015
Learned a lot about me; i.e. able to negotiate with lawyers

Except for management, the staff was quite enjoyable to work with.

The hardest part of this job was to get recognition from management.

Best part of the job was the feeling of accomplishment at the end of the day.
Knowledge increased
Sr.Sales and Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 27, 2015
Pros: Incentives like yearly Bonus
Cons: Large volume and fast face
Professional in all interactions with clients,colleagues and other branches.Consistently handled large volumes of work loads assigned to the branch including those work was not assigned to the branch.Efficient and organized and consistently kept with her workload.
Environnement de travail agréable
Service a la clientèle (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 13, 2015
Journee de travail très chargée,
Collègue de travail très plaisant,
Gestionnaire exigeant mais soutient beaucoup ses employés
Difficile: rendez-vous non stop
Excellent Learning Experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 6, 2015
Worked as a CSR (teller) for three years assisting clients with their basic banking transactions while making appropriate sales recommendations. I gained a great deal of financial knowledge, exercised my customer service skills, and became more confident with working both independently and as a team.
Before the day starts
Représentante au service à la clientèle (Current Employee), MontrealMay 4, 2015
Before we start the day at the National Bank, we often gather and talk about what is new at the branch, what are our goals for the day and to wish each other a "good day".

It's a way to build teamwork as we see each other at least once a day and we know that we are all working together to offer our best to our customers.
Interactive Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Brampton, ONMay 4, 2015
Throughout my day it is my job to provide a warm and welcoming environment through my interactions with clients. Also I have to meet targets on a quarterly basis.
Customder Service Respresentive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Baseline RoadMay 1, 2015
Pros: Respect
Cons: Managment
That was my first banking job learned so many things. Management was ok but co-workers for not professional. Enjoyable I was learning about banking that was my dream.
aider les clients a faire leur transactions bancaires
Représentant, service à la clientèle (Former Employee), montrealApril 6, 2015
situe en plein centre-ville de montreal, au Coeur du centre des affaires de montreal, la banque nationale offer une belle opportunite a ses employers de prendre connaissances du monde des affaires
gud bank
Business Business Analyst (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 1, 2015
The scope of the project was to develop a credit adjudication application which is integrated with external credit bureaus like Equifax and Trans Union. This application is used to check the credit history in order to provide services within various departments of National Bank Financials including Banking, Credit cards, Loans, Mortgages and other services
Dans son ensemble, très belle compagnie où il est possible de s'épanouir professionnnellement
Directrice de section (Current Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 10, 2015
Je suis à la BNC depuis bientôt 14 ans. C'est une très belle compagnie où l'on peut cheminer. Nous avons accès à différents cours de perfectionnement qui nous permettent de continuellement d'acquérir de nouvelles connaissances.
fun place to work at
Directeur de succursale (Former Employee), montrealMarch 3, 2015
Pros: nice team
Cons: none
excellent avantages sociaux et bonne équipe
La direction nous donne les outils et un excellent appui pour performer pour que le client se sente toujours valorisé.
Too much
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Montreal, QcFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: it's a respectible position to have in society
Cons: they don't pay you for the time it takes you to balance your cash
I learned how to propose banking products onto clients after analyzing their accounts and see what best product could fit them. The hardest part of the job was balancing the cash because we were a high volume operation. The sales objectives were realistic. Friday's after work we would go have drinks.
review
Remote & Onsite Support Technician (Current Employee), MontrealFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: great work environment
I would have to say National bank is a Great place to work, has wonderful work environment.
enjoyed working with co-workers & learning new skills everyday.
Wonderful workplace
Personal Banking Advisor (Current Employee), Barrie, ONJanuary 18, 2015
Building exceptional business relationships and proposing strategies to optimize financial situation of clients Complying with bank and industry codes of conduct, and with securities laws and regulations, minimizing risks to the bank Exceeded my targets in Lending and Investments by creating opportunities that resulted in excellent business relationships. Handling transactions with precision and utmost ethical standards involving Mutual Funds, Opti-Market GICs and other managed products for clients from diverse cultural and socioeconomic
Fun workplace
Project Coordinator / Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: great work environment
Cons: salary was a bit low
A typical day at work is assisting senior managers with ad hoc requests. I learned a lot of new skills working here. I met so many fantastic people who I am still friends with to this day. Management is great here. I loved working here, it was a great environment. The hardest part of my job was surviving constant restructuring.

1 2 3 4 5

About Banque Nationale Du Canada

Pourquoi la Banque Nationale Faire carrière à la Banque Nationale, c’est évoluer au sein d’une – Read more

Banque Nationale Du Canada Photos