One of Calgary’s longest print medium manufacturer’s (textile & solid substrates) is looking to fill a key role of Print Supervisor in a Manager capacity. The candidate will provide technical supervision, cost management, monitoring and coordination of the printing resources. The Print Supervisor is accountable for the complete print process and as such will engage and collaborate with key stakeholders and manage print staff.
Principal Responsibilities Include:
- Supervision of the entire process from artwork to finishing processes
- Creating, developing and maintaining processes
- Labour and material cost estimates/management
- Accurate production time estimates/achievement
- Job Scheduling and achieving production targets
- Preventative maintenance of equipment
- Achieving manufacturing metrics
- Operational health and safety
- Training and development
- Supporting the organizational vision
- Administrative duties as required
Required Skills and Experience
Ideal candidate will have a post secondary education in operations management or a 2 year Engineering Technician Diploma, or appropriate combination of education and work experience
- Understand digital format printers and be computer literate
- Knowledge of prepress and printing processes and equipment
- Effective/efficient communication skills both verbally and written
- Organization and system design skill set
- Ability to manage, motivate and work with others
- Ability to satisfy requirements of internal and external customers
Employer is an award winning branding company in Western Canada and one of Calgary’s longest print medium manufacturer’s (textile & solid substrates).
Benefit package and excellent working conditions
We appreciate all applications but only those candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.