Bank of Canada Employee Review

View all Bank of Canada reviews

Enjoyed going to work each day, it was like family.
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga Ontario26 November 2013
A day would start off with a hello from everyone you meet. It was very friendly. I would start off by making sure we balanced the night before and then fax the balance to Head Office.

I learned so much about the balancing side of the Bank of Canada. How to be a good listener and how to make each employer feel they would confide in me. I would have to answer the phone and direct the client to the proper section. I learned how to train and be trained
within the bank.

The management and co-workers worked well together to get the job done in a timely manner. The management was easy to talk to and very helpful.

The hardest part of the job was not always having the answers a person would like to know. As I was helping out in the HR section people would come to me for answers, and it would take me a few hours to find it for them.

Was the end of each day when I knew we had balanced and each person would go home. In my job the Bank would have to balance its cash flow so everyone would be able to leave for the day. Plus also enjoyed the interactions with my co-workers.
Pros
The free lunch every year to say thank you to us for a job will done
Cons
We would have to stay until we were balance, even if it was late into the evening

Other Bank of Canada Employee Reviews

Management is horrible
Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2017
Terrible Management cant suggest any ideas they get shot down in a heartbeat. It would seem like these people managing the bank aren't even qualified to be in these positions.
Pros
table tennis
Cons
poor management
Data entry
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON25 April 2017
I'm working international company TIENS and we take 200$ every month i have 3 year experience in Data entry operator and I'm 12 hours work daily and this job is very easy and interesting this company is situated in our city