Bank of Canada Employee Review

View all Bank of Canada reviews

Great Customer Service Skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg.MB18 January 2014
A typical day at work was answering phones and answering customer inquiries and speaking to customers in a professional manner. Management was very helpful and was happy to help with any questions we may have had. I feel I made strong friendships and bonds with my co workers. The hardest part of the job was dealing with irate customers but with the excellent training they provided to us I was able to handle it professionally. The most enjoyable part of the job was when you helped a customer and they were very happy and thankful.

Other Bank of Canada Employee Reviews

Management is horrible
Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2017
Terrible Management cant suggest any ideas they get shot down in a heartbeat. It would seem like these people managing the bank aren't even qualified to be in these positions.
Pros
table tennis
Cons
poor management
Data entry
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON25 April 2017
I'm working international company TIENS and we take 200$ every month i have 3 year experience in Data entry operator and I'm 12 hours work daily and this job is very easy and interesting this company is situated in our city
Pros