Bank Of America

Buy/Sell Money
Talking to repeat customer
Not a great work exp.
Teller/Lobby Leader (Former Employee), Bohemia, NYJuly 8, 2014
i did not enjoy my time at BOA. Lack of management, unrealistic sales goals and not putting customers first
Fun place to work.
Account Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 8, 2014
A typical day at work was busy and also fun. Great place to work and grow.
Fun place to work with great opportunity for advancement.
Mortgage Loan Underwriter (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 8, 2014
A typical day at work includes completing loan assignments located within my work list. I review and analyze customer information, including income, employment details, credit reports, lease agreements, titles and appraisals. There is much associate engagement within my department. We work together creating a friendly and motivating environment. The – more... most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers achieve their goals of sustaining homeownership. – less
Typical banker respinsibilities
Certified Teller (Former Employee), Surprise, AZJuly 8, 2014
Pros: great people to work with, banker hours.
Cons: not really any room for advancement
Same as the Credit Union, only they were really pushing you to sale, sale, sale. That's the difference between the CU and the Bank, typical day was to come in and answer/help customers with their finances and figuring out their balances and budgets.
Great Company
Small Business Banker (Former Employee), Orange, CAJuly 8, 2014
Pros: bonuses
over a basic banking job day to day there is always something new
Productive and fun environment to work in.
Treasury Service Advisor (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 8, 2014
A typical work day consist of at least one team meeting where we go over stats from previous day, current day, and even month to date. Working in a team environment where you may relay on teammates to assist with any questions. Management is very stand off-ish. They don't micro manage.
Overall review of 4 out of 5 stars
Loan Review Analyst II / Legacy Asset Servicing (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJuly 8, 2014
Company is a major bank and like all major banks right now, are reducing their mortgage lending staff.
BOA
Teller (Current Employee), Flower Mound, TXJuly 8, 2014
GREAT benefits
Flexible with school schedule
managers are great
coworkers are ok to work with
hardest part is dealing with difficult customers, and learning products
bankruptcy specialist
Bankruptcy Specialist (Current Employee), west hills caJuly 8, 2014
• Mitigates loss and legal risk to the company and to investors by accurately managing the bankruptcy process and obtaining relief from bankruptcy on non-performing loans.
• Communicates with attorneys, court appointed trustees and borrowers to answer questions related to the bankruptcy file.
• Reviewing and approving loans that have met the closing – more... requirements, approving Proofs of Claim and Motions for Relief for filing with the court.
• Closings - Determining if the closing is valid and the appropriate information is documented with the valid dates and information on I-Series.
• Handles more complex levels of transactions requiring subject matter expertise. – less
Fun place to work
High Speed Quality Machine Operator II (Former Employee), Newark, DEJuly 8, 2014
Pros: busy at all times.
Cons: short lunch break
Every good but not secured, I learn a lot and my co-workers are fun to work with. The hardest part of this job is the beginning of the month for statements and the Brokerage statement of Merrill Lynch.
Productive & Skill Enhancer
Team Developer - HR Staffing (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRJuly 8, 2014
Pros: learning opportunities
Cons: -
Good place to work with immense learning.
I started as a Team Member and rose up to the level Team Developer with tenure served with company. There are multiple opportunities for everyone, I started as Quality Auditor and got the opportunities in gamut of all operational functions, management functions & human resource functions.
I have been honored – more... to get certification in Six Sigma, Business Writing & Communication and Leadership skills. – less
productive workplace
CR Team Manager I / CRM II - Lead / HSSII (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAJuly 8, 2014
Pros: getting knowledge on buying property
Cons: mortgage regulations and laws change frequently
BAC Mortgage department was an interesting dept to work for.
Rate your coworkers
Operation Specialist III (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 8, 2014
Now you can rate your Bank of America coworkers at www.ratecoworkers.com

I work the typical 8AM-5PM eastern standard time work day. I've learned different parts of the banking & regulatory world as well as how to use various proprietary systems associated with the bank and banking in general. I work with other customer relationship managers that take – more... part in the same role as I. – less
Bank of America
Receptionist (Former Employee), San FranciscoJuly 7, 2014
My ten year were amazng
Starting in the President office on down.
Bank of America is a great place to work
Teller (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJuly 7, 2014
Bank of America pays well and has great benefits. It is one of the only banks that still has true bankers hours.
I enjoyed helping and providing customers with products they needed.
Senior Merchant Teller (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 7, 2014
Pros: we received free safe deposit boxes and checking accounts.
Cons: not being able to promote more rapidly.
My day began with opening procedures. Opening the vault and preparing cash drawers for the day. Giving customer great customer service. Also making deposits, withdrawals, and transfers for customers, and cash/coin orders for merchants. Providing customers with referrals to new account tellers for products the customer may need or be interested in opening. – more... I enjoyed working with my manager and fellow team members. We were like a family. The hardest part of working with BofA was the inability to promote outside of the branch. Sometimes there would be up to 25 people applying for the same position. That was because open position were far and few between at that time. – less
Not tied to desk.
Customer Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, Va.July 7, 2014
Pros: learned a great deal.
Cons: to many changes frustrated the clients.
The later years held the position of Customer Relationship Manager.
Mortgage Loan Process Support - Contractor (Former Employee), Villa Park, Richmond VaJuly 7, 2014
Lots of opportunity...Good benefits. learned time management and working well on a team
Great Company
Operations Consultant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2014
Results driven, managing team of 20 - 30 individuals, daily production goals and quality control

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Photos