Bank Of America

Bank Of America Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Working at Bank of America is professional and fun
Wire Transfer Specialist (Former Employee), New YorkJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: appreciation and dedication
Cons: outsourced the jobs
I enjoyed working at Bank of America because I was able to contribute my time and efforts successfully. Bank of America enlightened my skills. I enjoyed working with my colleagues and always looked forward to come to work.
Nice Company
Senior Test Lead (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: job uncertainty
Nice Company, Management is Good.
Co-workers are nice and friendly
too many politics, but has good work/life balance
Associate Vice President - in Equity Trading (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 21, 2015
too many politics. managers fight and did not get any work done....
Stable nationally recognized organization.
Technical Help Desk Rep Treasury Services (Former Employee), Concord, CAJanuary 21, 2015
gTechnical Help Desk assistance for commercial clientele with banking software migration.

Call Center

Top Scores for Call Resolution with least number of errors or occurrences.

Greatest number of adherance expectation scores.
Fun and lively place to work always a challange and games to compete with each other
Bank Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), BrunswickJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: the compentions and the pay-offs
Cons: messing up even just a little seemed like a big price to pay
When I worked at Bank of America it was called MBNA a typical day was usually fun filled. Managers always came up with games where we could compete with each other. We would sell balance transfers and get prizes for the largest dollar amount or something like that. There were contest where one team would go head to head for a month or so with another who ever won managers would serve us dinner in the conference room. The hardest part of the job for me were the remote listening or side by side then get picked apart, All you needed was one small error. Some managers made it hard on us I remember one time I ask how many more times I was going to hear about one of my sessions, not my best day. They did try to make it fun almost daily it could be a difficult job when we would call at dinner or child bonding times especially when we were outbound calling.
Great Company
Business Support Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 21, 2015
Bank of America will always be a wonderful organization in my eyes.
Good Place to Work, if they don't move your Department to another State.
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT (Current Employee), Simi Valley, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: close to my house
Cons: good place to work, if they don't move your department to another state
its a good place to work, if you have a Degree, and IT person...
Never a dull moment
Banking Center Manager, Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: interesting clients, never the same day twice.
Cons: long hours
Heavy client interaction. Great group of people. Great incentive package.
High paced, competive, goal driven environment with great incentive to achieve goals
Fraud Claims Analyst II (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAJanuary 21, 2015
Working in different areas of the bank definitely made me knowledgeable in the finance industry. I've "sold cash" (Balance transfers, ACH, and cash advances, and other banking products) as well as collected cash (managing multi-million dollar portfolios) which gave me a lot of insight on how to advise others as well as manage my own finances. Working at the bank gave me experience and knowledge that will help me in many careers and also in my life. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the people that I could not help because of reasons beyond my control. I had a great team that I worked with directly and have been considered an asset in every area that I have worked. Overall they were a great company to work for but the room for growth with financial compensation was at a stand still.
Excellent Benefits and working enviroment
Sales Manager/Home Loan Consultant (Former Employee), Portsmouth, NHJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: great work enviroment-great benifits
The job helped me get into sales management with a top 10 player.
I proved who I was and what I could do.
This job launched my career in so many ways.
production
eLending Sales Loan Officer (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 21, 2015
production based environment and ever changing process
assist complete loans from approval to funding
request supporting documents from customer
What you'd expect
VP, Technical Manager (Former Employee), Addison, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: professional atmosphere, ability to work from home
Cons: no sense of genuine care of employees, time demands
A large company that grew too fast for a while and is trying to catch up with that growth
great enviornment
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Long Beach, CAJanuary 20, 2015
Great company to work for. Although they may have a bad reputation, any company that is big and deal with people will have complaints whether its deserved or not. You learn a lot of guidelines and how to follow procedures and be organize. These things are taught because you are working under federal and government regulations.
Fun environment with high standards
Retirement and Distribution Services Rep (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: great environment and activities
Cons: no real cons
Typical day was from 8:30am to 5pm with a 30 min lunch and 2 15min breaks. The day consists of taking as many calls as possible while using minimal time to do after call work and any follow up tasks needed. Management was fare, helpful, and informative. Co-workers made the environment great and a fun place to work at. The hardest part was constantly searching for ways to be faster and produce better statistics for the team. The most enjoyable part of the job was theme days, food catered, and after work events.
Great working environment !
Technology Lead (Current Employee), Charlotte, NC, USJanuary 20, 2015
Typical IT industry work environment, taking part in meetings/discussion mostly during the time, with lunch/coffee breaks in between. Great team members to work with. Overall a healthy work environment providing a rich experience on technical as well as personal aspects.
A great Learning Experience
Post Closer II (Former Employee), Sim, ULJanuary 20, 2015
I learned a lot working at Madison Marquette Retail Services. I was able to earn my Real Estate License, which I utilize currently.
Bank of America
Senior Operations Consultant - Client Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: interactions with business partners and clients
Cons: really
Enjoyed my 28+ years at Bank of America - learning about client servicing and banking operations.
Working for Bank of America gives a sense of achievement everyday
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Milford, MAJanuary 20, 2015
Bank of America has the best infrastructure and training to help an employee achieve and exceed their goals and targets with ones hard work and commitment.It was a great learning experience .
18 Month Rule
Senior IT Business-Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Addison, TXJanuary 20, 2015
Once you get your feet on the ground, 18 months pop up and your out of there...
Great work environment, great benefits, fair and inclusive culture.
Banking Center Manager (Current Employee), North Little Rock, ARJanuary 20, 2015
A typical work day includes briefing staff on daily goals and objectives, observing and coaching all members of staff by providing feedback, greeting and thanking customers, communicating with market management about any areas of concern or success, taking conference calls, etc.

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Photos