Bank Of America
7,784 reviews

Bank Of America Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great family benefits and flexibility
... (Current Employee), Chandler, AZJuly 28, 2014
Pros: benefits, culture, flexiblity
Cons: layoffs
I thoroughly enjoy this company. I feel that's it's helped me balance being a single mom and an employee. The child care reimbursement is awesome! I love my co-workers and I like how management tries to lighten up a typical work day with games and events for the employees. My favorite job so far.
Productive and fast pace
Operations Representative, Data Entry Associate (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 27, 2014
Pros: team oriented environment.
Cons: late night stays for over-time
I enjoy interacting with my Manger and co-workers in a team environment as well as working independent. A typical day at work is a busy and fast past environment and extremely dead-line driven. Working at my last job and others have taught me the importance of time management.
Educational, fun and flexible
IT Analyst (Former Employee), Remotely/Coral Springs FL 33065July 27, 2014
Following established written procedures guidelines and techniques, responsible for researching, implementing, and supporting information security and directory technology systems software and hardware. Utilizes technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet customer/ client needs while protecting the – more... bank’s assets. Work with senior staff and team mangers in determining methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Working 80 tickets daily in Bank of America ticketing system for different bank applications. I learn how to work with and help people. The hardest part of the job is when the day end because you know, you can do more to help. The most enjoyable part of the job is help people and making their day little better. – less
Great shops and restaurants area underground.
Operations Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 27, 2014
Pros: some free lunches, and freedom to socialize at break times.
Cons: strict rules and policies considering all employees and dead lines.
Advancement and learning new things was possible. Could take on new responsibilities. Clear directions from absent employee.
productive fast past environment
Garda World Vault Teller (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 27, 2014
A typical day at Garda World is counting commercial cash. Ive learned to move at a fast pace. Management is great. My co-workers are good people. The hardest part of my job is not knowing when ill be leaving the job does not go by schedules. The enjoyable part of my day is working with a team.
One messed up company
Consultant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NJJuly 27, 2014
Pros: reasonable good money
Cons: bad
Because they have thrown together so many different companies there is a huge amount of redundancy. One guy I knew had three different jobs in one year -- he would get one, it would go way, he'd get another....

Everyone was stressed out because they never knew when their job would get the ax.

In my job there was a manual process that should have been – more... automated, but it wasn't, and they instead paid someone 50 bucks an hour to make sure the process didn't get slowed down. – less
coworker and management are good. Learn how to deal with vendor and customer.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 27, 2014
Bank of America was great learning place and
Develop your self.
Good benefits
Foreclosure Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 26, 2014
Pros: benefits/experience
Work.
Steer clear of the office gossip/politics
Someone is always watching, listening and reporting
..............
Fun place to work
Consumer Credit Card Claims Analyst (Former Employee), DelawareJuly 26, 2014
Very supportive atmosphere, focused on helping an individual grow in their career.
it was alright
Teller (Former Employee), Burke, VAJuly 26, 2014
the hours are great but you can never get a day off without using vacation time
Good job, Great people
CSR Supervisor-National Service and Solutions (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 26, 2014
I learned plenty about problem solving in the banking industry. Had great co-workers. Good benefits and decent pay. Too bad it closed down.
A company investing in employees to excel while providing quality customer experiences.
Teller Operations Specialist/Manager (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCJuly 25, 2014
Pros: goal settings were met with reward and recognition
Cons: if numbers were bad nationally it would be felt by higher management, leaving associates feeling deflated.
Some opportunities for advancement within the corporation, but always providing those that needed to relocate or requested moving positions for growth were always assisted. Break room remodeling and pay incentives brought moral higher. A fun center, but also goal driven. Rules regarding customer information were taken seriously. Social media was not – more... an issues as phones are forbidden on the call floor. Associates, managers, and executives interacted weekly created a welcoming "open-door" policy. – less
Great Place to Work
AVP; Mortgage Operations Manager (Current Employee), Addison, TXJuly 25, 2014
Well rounded company that is focused on process improvements.
Great place to learn Customer Service
Teller (Former Employee), Marysville, CAJuly 25, 2014
It's a great place to learn if you are up to the challenge of offering great customer service. Handle many people either they would be really upset or they would be happy, it did not matter had to still give it your 100% smile and great customer service. Had to be ready to handle any kind of problems.
Name of the back office establishment was McKesson Technologies
Back End Office Support/CSR (Former Employee), Albuquerque NMJuly 25, 2014
Pros: fair and objective
Cons: home base was located in lewiston maine. no local hr.
I previously reviewed Bank of America.

Wonderful place to work. However, we were under contract to ABQ Health Partners. In 2010 the contract portion our department fell under was taken back and we became ABQ employees.

When working for McKesson they were always fair, considerate, caring about work/life balance and very concerning and caring. Opportunity – more... for variety and growth were fostered. – less
Great fun place to work
Customer Relationship Manager II (Former Employee), Brea, CAJuly 25, 2014
Cons: management (many unqualified managers)
BofA has the best working environment and company culture that i've experienced. Compensation is not so good, but they do have the best benefits (vacation, insurance, matching 401k).
Productive and exciting place to work
OPERATIONS REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 25, 2014
My 8 years at Bank of America was exciting and productive. I got to learn many different functions and was most of all impressed with the care they had for their associates and the different programs they offered.
Great Environment for Growth
Personal Banker / Assistant Manager Associate (Current Employee), New York, New YorkJuly 25, 2014
The usual day at work involves revenue growth, relationship deepening, and client satisfaction.
A strong culture of teamwork
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 25, 2014
Pros: recognition, great benefits and pay
Cons: commute was lengthy, short lunch breaks due to high volume
The Bank of America culture was a key driver for overall team to achieve success with their daily goals that were set for the entire organization. The team had specific job expectations in order to make the center run. Each member understood how critical it was for each member of the team to execute their part in order to achieve their goals. As an – more... Executive Assistant it was my job to understand everyones roles and assist with the entire center to keep it functioning. Typical day would be to obtain daily reports for the Executive in the morning, set meetings for the Executive, team managers, handling escalation calls for the Executive, prepare Overtime reporting for all 300 associates, handled all expenses for entire management team and Site Executive, created welcome packages for new associates joining the team. Organized events held at the site, handled all security entrance badges and issues for associates The hardest part of the job was sometimes feeling overwhelmed but with a excellent team who are patient and understanding it makes the job less stressful. The most enjoyable aspect of the job was the entire team recognizing the importance of the role. Everyone depending on my part and acknowledged how important this role was to help the entire organization function was the best feeling. Yes! I did work with an awesome team. – less
great place for entry level position at bank
Customer Service Specialist II (Current Employee), West Seneca, NYJuly 25, 2014
great co-workers. great benefits. ever changing lines of business.

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Photos