Bank Of America
7,946 reviews

Bank Of America Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A good place to work.
Loan Modification Counselor / HSS III (Former Employee), Westlake Village, CAAugust 12, 2014
Bank of America provides a positive work atmosphere with limitless opportunities around the world.
Working
Property Coordinator (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: benifts
Cons: manger favortism
I learned to manage property's by submitting work order's to ensure the property does not face further or any damages.
Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer
Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 12, 2014
Educate seniors on Reverse Mortgage Product. Originate loans, process, and attended closings.
I helped many seniors stay in their homes.
When the market crashed and property values dropped, Reverse Mortgages became more difficult to do and the department was eliminated.
Nothing special
Intern (Paid) (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 12, 2014
Nothing special about this employer. Wealth Management is all about finding new prospective clients, pitching and selling them, and maintaining existing relationships. That's it.
Fast paced job
Customer Relationship Manager was my last tile (Former Employee), Richardson, TXAugust 12, 2014
Pros: benefits and pay
Cons: projects changed too often and last minute, i felt we got in trouble for things that did not matter, example: talking a customer too long or taking more than 5 minutes for a bathroom break.
A typical day at work was extremely busy and demanding. I had from 100-500 files in different stages of work out programs to help homeowners with difficulty meeting monthly finances. I would train my homeowners regarding what was needed, the time limit for me to receive it and how the programs worked. I also counseled them on their financial situations – more... and sometimes had to help them understand that it might be best to let their home go due to their situation. I learned that these people were emotionally down and they needed a friend. By being a friend they were most happy to send what I requested. Management changed often which I felt was a negative. I also feel that many were not qualified to manage people.
My co-workers were great to work with. The hardest part of the job was listening to homeowners who were angry. Many blamed me if they did not qualify for the programs their investor had available. The most enjoyable part was when the homeowner was excited that they were approved and were able to keep their homes. I loved getting emails and sometimes cards from them saying they could not have done it with out me. – less
Company needs to focus on keeping their employees happy.
Teller (Current Employee), Maynard, MAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: inconsistent, unreliable
I have only felt frustration with this company. I really had high hopes when I started. Being a large company I thought Bank of America would be a great place to work. I soon learned that with it being a large company, no has time to fully learn anything before being moved up or left on their own. Being new to the company I don't feel comfortable asking – more... any questions simply because I get multiple wrong answers by people that don't even feel comfortable answering. This ranges from fellow tellers all the way up to my store manager. I do love helping the customers but once you bombarde them with sales pitches they start to resent the company themselves. The benefits are very nice but no one knows how to use half of what they offer. All in all, this company needs to get their act together. – less
Process Support II Role
Process Support Specialist II (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 12, 2014
Responsibilities include serving as a liaison between customers, underwriters, bankruptcy attorneys and mediation specialists to provide final and fast solutions. Perform administrative support duties for the mortgage underwriting group, including obtaining all necessary client documentation to process the file.
Good job
Account Manager (Former Employee), Brea, CAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: pay was good
Cons: phone jobs are not for me
the environment was great and culture of the business was also great!
Staffing
Senior Manager- Staffing (Former Employee), HyderabadAugust 12, 2014
“A Six Sigma Green Belt Certified”
“Honeywell Certified Project Manager”
“Subject Matter Expert in Psychometric and Competency Assessment”
“People Capability Maturity Model - Appraisal Team Member”
Fast Paced Rapid Change
Customer Services and Sales Trainer (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 12, 2014
Pros: good incentive
Cons: they always find a way to take it away
Its a great place to work if you can handle business changing weekly. Banking is tough business but peers are great.
A good opportunity to grow within
Customer Sales Specialist Home Mortgage (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 11, 2014
Pros: great work envioronment
Cons: dress code
A Day at work consist of answering call regarding mortgage. I learn everything dealing with home loans from escrow to taking payment.
Management team is excellent and do a good gob training employees. My veteran co workers is well train as well and is willing to help at any time. The hardest part of my job is helping client that has lost job and need – more... to find a way to keep there biggest investment. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I find a way for the client to keep his home. environment opportunity – less
Productive days, self motivator and a gogetter
Bankruptcy Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee), Addison TexasAugust 11, 2014
A typical work day for me is being productive. I love to learn new things which is a great challenge for me and it keeps me on my toes. Being open minded is a part of my personality which allows me to adapt very well to change.
Productive company to work for.
Trade Finance Services Rep / Accounting (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 11, 2014
The multiple duties the job required kept me interest, alert and content when completed duties required to be done. We had good chemistry with our co-workers that allowed us to work together and as well as independently.
My Experience
SAP Project Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 11, 2014
Good Company To Work At. Great Leadership. I would recommend this company to work for.
Great Place to work
Commercial Teller (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 11, 2014
First job in Banking. Learned a lot that I still use today. Management was awesome. Pay not so great.
Great Work Life Balance/Poor Advancement Opportunities
Quality Analyst (Former Employee), Chandler, AZAugust 11, 2014
I worked in Default Mortgage Servicing and there were few career advancement opportunities available.
Good cooperation
SQL Server DBA (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEAugust 11, 2014
Pros: cooperative
I have been working in team spirits handling many databases working on the routine day to day DBA works and also engaged in the performance tuning and troubleshooting.
The Most enjoyable part of the job
Customer Relationship Specialist II (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 11, 2014
Working with people, I'm a people person enjoy talking with customers.
Productive Place to work
Loan Registration Specialist (Current Employee), West Hills, CAAugust 11, 2014
I really enjoy working for Bank of America. The managment team and my co-workers are very enjoyable. I like working with people, numbers, and attention to detail.
Good Company
Home Services Specialist II/Senior HSS (Former Employee), Concord, CAAugust 11, 2014
Good Company. Nice co-workers. Great Management. Enjoyed working in such a friendly,cohesive environment

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Photos