Bank Of America

Bank Of America Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Experience in Banking
Senior Business Analyst (SBA) (Former Employee), Windsor, CTJuly 21, 2014
• Analyze current system and process gaps in context of new business and functional requirements.
• Actively involved in high level estimates and scoping.
• Ensure the project gains or acquires expert knowledge of business and technical processes for all projects impacting The W database.
• Interact with the End users (Downstream Users) of the “The – more... W” data. – less
loved being a teller
Senior Bank Teller (Former Employee), Spokane WashingtonJuly 21, 2014
Pros: got to know the people
Cons: worked in a building that was a parking lot.
My job was a big part of me. but needed to leave the state. I ordered money for the branch. I accurately balanced a cash drawer ,performed excellent customer service.
Nice environment
Collabera Contractor (Former Employee), Dallas, TxJuly 21, 2014
Pros: nice lunches
Cons: nice environment
I really loved this job it was very laid back the supervisor was very nice didn't have to worry about him looking over our backs all the time we did our work professionally and at a timely manner
A diverse work place
AVP, Program Management (Former Employee), Remote - My Work (Home)July 21, 2014
Pros: strong diverse culture
Cons: ongoing managment/associate position changes
Diversity and inclusion is a very large part of the culture at Bank of America. Associates are encouraged share who they are, join affinity groups. This was the most enjoyable part of working for the company.
During my 14 year tenure with the company I ran the gamete in positions I've held from Operations Analyst, Operations Manager, and Project Manager.
I – more... worked with some very knowledgeable and wonderful people. The working culture was very close knit and we backed each other up without question. – less
Great incentives.
Operations Representative (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: great incentives such as stocks.
Cons: salary increase.
Great customer service. Caring and support the customers.
Great place to work.
Senior Post Closing Specialist (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: great management
Cons: bad parking.
most enjoyable part of my job was the atmosphere. There was a great group of people who made working there pleasureable.
Family company
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 21, 2014
a typical day is productive, management is great, co workers are helpful, the hardest part of the job is none, the most enjoyable part is the rewards
good
Senior Teller/ Supervisor (Former Employee), Irving, TXJuly 21, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: benefits
keeping track of the money going in and out and also the products that as sold on a daily bases.
customer service
Teller (Former Employee), Glendale, CAJuly 20, 2014
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: no cons
answering phone, Talking to people about their accounts , helping them with their accounts .
Very large with unlimited opportunities
Cash Vault Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 20, 2014
Pros: opportunities for advancement.
Cons: downsizing
Throughout my years of service I was able to perform many tasks and roles due to Corporate Culture and opportunities for advancement. I was able to build many valuable business relationships over my years of service and the training provided was second to none.
Call Center customer service
Customer Service (Former Employee), Lincoln, RIJuly 20, 2014
Pros: great benefits and pay
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work involved being on a phone with customers going over their bank accounts. I would help with transferring money from accounts to accounts, helping the customer located their money, open/close accounts and other banking related jobs. Management wasn't much help in the learning process as I learned from computer modules. I learned – more... one important thing; how to handle upset customers. The hardest part of the job was having customers yell at me for losing their money when it truly wasn't my fault. They were either over-drafting their accounts or transferring money to wrong accounts or lost their debit cards. I'm not really sure what the enjoyable part of this job was other than when you were able solve the issue or had a customer that was just happy with the service they received. – less
Great benefits
Operation Consultant (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 20, 2014
Pros: the best thing about working here is the benefits: vacation, child care reimbursement, tuition reimbursement.
Cons: lack of leadership skills within management roles
The best thing about working here is the benefits: vacation, child care reimbursement, tuition reimbursement.
Great company to work for loved the environment
Professional Teller (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 20, 2014
Pros: great company to work for
Cons: wish i had a better relationship with the manager at my location
a typical day at work would be opening the store deposits withdrawals payments
working at Bank of America taught me professionalism and patience
my co-workers were pleasant to be around great workplace environment
the most enjoyable part of the job for me was building personal customer relationships
• Managing a team of 10-15 loan workout associates work in a high volume, production driven environment. • Provided daily coaching and feedback to as
Mortgage Servicing Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 20, 2014
Pros: team environment
Cons: time work management
• Participated in management meetings/conference calls.
• Conducted employment interviews.
• Handled scheduling and monitored team workflow
Very Good
Team Member (Former Employee), HYDERABAD (AP) INDIAJuly 20, 2014
its my first organisation to start my Customer care carrier good learning, have learned many thing form my first job.
Have better work life balance
Tech Manager (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 20, 2014
Associates have better work life balance at Bank Of America. It is great place to work.
a goal based career that needs a lot of focus on sales and customer service. A job where for anyone who like customer service.
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: human interaction; hour lunch; suit necessary; decent pay; incentive pay for sellers and management
Cons: stress level; stack ranking; constant upset customers
a typical day at the bank would consist of sales, customer service, and looking for that one thing you could do for every customer. it was my job to sale bank products to customers and refer to other lines of business. i learned great communications skills, and i also learned how to sale to different types of individuals. the works you get to know and – more... the management you work under tend to be the best you'll ever work with. the pressure might be there for sellers and management, but you get help along the way. the most enjoyable part of the day is the people you work with and the relationships you make. the hardest part of the day for a personal banker is not meeting your sales goals. – less
Good Job
Process Support Analyst (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 18, 2014
Great job, no job security. Was laid off after two years, found it hard to advance from the position I held
Excellent advanced if you are great at sales
Customer Marketing Service to Sales (Former Employee), Belfast, MEJuly 18, 2014
Pros: great support for transitional phrases
Cons: no fork, pay .15 plus taxes, also you have to make 40000 a day
You'll receive about 2 months worth of training before you are placed on the floor for sales.
During that time, you'll learn the computer program and verification guidelines.
You will be told that you will be getting the cream of the crop for customers which is untrue because you have no idea what customer you will be speaking with.
Art of Language---will – more... not help you. It is all about confidence and delivering the message correctly – less
Management Productivity and Performance
Officer, Case Management Team Manager I (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 18, 2014
Pros: positive work family
Cons: layoffs
~ a typical day at work would data reporting, audits on files, submitting escalation files to Underwriting, manager conference calls to discuss production numbers, coaching & developing.
~ I learned how to manage in a stressful, changing environment, manage on a higher level, understand the mortgage business more indebt, and how to present data to senior – more... executives.
~ Good management keeps businesses successful. Good management allows associates to learn and grow into better career positions, and also increase profits with organizations. I have lead the top team in production for the last year and my management skills helped the team achieve that goal.
~ Co-workers are people that should team together and learn how to trust one another. Co-workers can learns and grow from one another. Team work will always make successful dreams work.
~ The hardest part of my job is issuing corrective actions to associates that I know are capable of completing the job. determining a person's skill vs their will can be a challenge.
~ The most enjoyable part of the job are the end of day results. I work very hard each day to assure positive and money making results. I know that I put 100% in, so at the end of the day, I can say I did great, but there is always room for growth. – less

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Photos