Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Bank of america has very good environment to work
Sr Analyst (Current Employee) –  toronto12 June 2013
Bank of america has very good environment to work and enhance the skills.
Very professional and hard working environment
Corporate Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 March 2013
I supported several Managing Directors and VPS. I organised travel, meetings, phone calls, presentation books - basically their entire work life. I learned how to be extrememly efficient, focus hard, work hard, be punctual and strive to beat their expectations. I loved the people I worked with and had a lot of fun with them.
Prodective and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa East, ON6 March 2013
It was the best experience. I learned so many things in such a short period.

A typical day at work was..
I start at 8 am, go to my office, start taking calls, helping customers with their credit cards issues, do whatever it takes to make the customer satisfied. at lunch, all the co-workers meet at the cafeteria, most of time we talk about every call we had, and what are the procedures we took to resolve the problem and showing the customer that we care about him
The hardest part of the job,
The bank of America, they care, they love and their loyal to their customers, nothing is hard for them if its for the benefit of the customer. However, sometimes it happens that we can't do anything to help the customer, and that's the hardest part.
Bank of America care about their employees, they do so many activities to keep us in a positive mood., almost every day they do a barbecue for us outside, we play soccer, tennis, and so many other activities. I really enjoyed the incentive part, because I love challenge, I love making my customers happy and at the same time, I'm leaving my work with a smile, and I say to myself, I did a great job and I win the incentive.
Nice culture and motivating experience
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJ3 February 2013
I have learnt all my basic skills from here
environment here was so friendly
my colleagues and boss was quite motivating
401 k Retirement Plan
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJ9 January 2013
Gathered the requirement using various tools
requirement management was the key part
Careted "to-do" list for all clients in training
Pros
financial terminology
Cons
long hours of working
Your best is never good enough
Account Manager/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brea, CA8 November 2012
It is a great company with excellent benefits. The pay is very competative and the bonuses are fantastic. If you are willing to work hard and long hours then you will reap the benefits. The only down side is that they are very greedy. Be prepared to never meet high goals and when you do dont be surprised to have the bar raised on you.
A lot of experience and skills obtained from working in an American Company, fun place to work as well.
Finance Analyst/ Accounting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 October 2012
Biggest learning curbs,

Time management
meeting deadlines
multi tasking

Hardest part of the job

Very fast paced and ever changing environment, requiring one to adapt to change systems and process on a monthly/ regular basis.

The most fun part of the company, were the team outings and team building experiences which gave us the opportunities to meet other team mates in other sections and senior management, and volunteer for charity work.
Good training, good supervisory staff,
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 October 2012
Good place to gain experience because of their great training. A little to eager to up-sell their insurance packages. People and Managers helpful in guiding and providing suggestions on how to improve. As a contract term employee, we were excluded from the good contest/competition which makes you feel like you are not part of the team.
Pros
understanding supervisors
Cons
exclusion from competing with perm workers for prize contests
Very nice company environment, with fun at work and lots of motivation. Also give a chance to join social work CSR and have sports activity too.
Senior Tech Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto , ON17 August 2012
It gave me a chance to learn and develop leadership skills. Increased knowledge, got to know corporate working culture and Banking experience. Got an opportunity to work in different departments. Enhanced effective communication and every day we learn something new in the company. Company is very big with lots of opportunity. Overall it’s a very nice company to work.
Pros
pickup, fun at work, outing, good meal
Contract assignment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 August 2012
Had a great time there.

Created, ran, organized many events.

Maintained calendars for many executives.
Great place with great people
Account Manager- I (Former Employee) –  ottawa27 June 2012
Hard work but the people there make your day easy. The cafe serves fantastic food.
fun place to work
collector (Former Employee) –  ottawa, ontario1 March 2012
there are team contest, and team outing to create employee moral
Pros
free lunches
Cons
micromanage