Bank Of America
8,622 reviews

Bank Of America Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good environment to work in.
Professional Teller (Current Employee), Manchester, MOOctober 26, 2014
A typical day at work is a busy work flow, constant on your toes work. Management is always there to help. Co-workers are enjoyable and work to help everyone. The hardest part of the job is the pressure. The most enjoyable part is the people!
Productive and great workplace
Workflow Lead (Former Employee), Plano, TXOctober 26, 2014
Pros: incentives
Cons: no bonus
Outstanding company to work for with great benefits. Been with Bank of America over 14 years.
Very little cross training
Customer Service Data Entry Representative (Former Employee), College Park, GAOctober 26, 2014
Ok place to work, hours are not very functional but overall, ok place to work.
Enjoyed co-workers and daily challenges
Customer Relationship Manager II (Former Employee), Plano, tXOctober 25, 2014
This was a fast paced position requiring the ability to adapt to constantly changing policies and procedures and regulations. All information was highly confidential. The expectation was to handle over 70 phone calls daily with information provided by or to customers documented into their accounts.

My performance was documented with several awards. – more... Adhered to company values and goals. – less
GREAT
Team Lead /Coach (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAOctober 25, 2014
Pros: great working environment
CO-WORKERS WERE GREAT TO WORK WITH. GREAT WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Corporate Office Plano, Tx
Associate Vender Manager (Attorney Network Firm) (Current Employee), Plano, TXOctober 25, 2014
Pros: awards, healthcare
Working for Bank of America Home Loans has been an exciting experience. I have worked for them over the years and grateful for everything they do for their employees. Great Benefits, and great Leadership.
Management is flexible.
Personal Banker (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 24, 2014
Pros: great work environment.
Cons: goals are attainable by lacking good customer experience.
High paced work environment in banking center.
Open checking and savings accounts.
Referrals made to the other lines of business.
Good firm for a perfect work-life balance..
Senior Quality Assurance Lead (Current Employee), Addison, TXOctober 24, 2014
Great firm to work at with standard set of rules defined across the board. Sophisticated, intelligent people who are experts at collaboration in a structural and business process oriented environment. A company dedicated to creating Best In Class production operations and has made great strides since a very long time.
Enjoyed working at BofA, great coworkers and managers
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee), Chandler, AZOctober 24, 2014
I was with Bank of America for 4 years and learned many different processes in my department. Changes happened quite often but that made the work more fun. I was in the Junior Lien Charge Off group and later we changed to Property Preservation which was completely different from what we had been doing but very interesting! I was sorry to be laid off – more... as I enjoyed my coworkers. – less
Flexible schedules
Loan Review Analyst I (Current Employee), Brea, CAOctober 24, 2014
Flexible schedules, business casual environment. This is a good company to work for however the benefits and employee perks have decreased little by little every year.
You are one of the best trained employees
Assistant Vice President, Consultant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 24, 2014
Pros: advancement, high tech systems, volunteer time
Cons: low raises and compensation
Bank of America is a great company to work for , but there are a lot of changes going on and it is time to moving on. If you work hard you will be rewarded for your efforts. Promotions and raises are given but not very high % wise. The people you work for are great. Management are too busy and everything just falls on your shoulders. They are understanding – more... with family time and any family obligations. – less
team environment
Sales and Service Specialist (Former Employee), Spring, TXOctober 24, 2014
tuition reimbursement, child care reimbursement, outstanding benefits
Dynamic, intelligent and engaging workplace.
Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAOctober 24, 2014
Dynamic, intelligent and caring workforce are the hallmarks of this organization.
It was a nice place to work
Case Management CRM (Former Employee), west seneca NYOctober 24, 2014
Pros: hours were good
Cons: site will be closing
I did like the fast pace enviroment, loved my co-workers, I was there for 8 years, due to site closing and changes I felt the need to seek other employment as I want to continue to work
Job was challenging
Quality assurance associate (Former Employee), Richardson, TxOctober 23, 2014
I learned how to teach a virtual class. My supervisor was very clear and concise. It was a team oriented department. We all worked together to meet deadlines.
Productive and fun place to work at,
Bank Teller (Former Employee), WashingtonOctober 23, 2014
I learned a lot from working at Bank of America, it has taught me a lot about the Banking and Finance industry in general. The most enjoyable part of this job is meeting new people every single day and knowing they each have a different story. My co workers are very helpful and i always have a fun time working with them.
Great Benefits and compensation
Senior Personal Banker (Former Employee), Fremont CAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: little room for promotions
Bank of America is a very diverse company and i enjoyed working and learning about different cultures/ethnicities. I have always worked in busy branches and i enjoyed it. There was always something to do and I am very good at multitasking. Customers always came first. We always tried to keep our wait time down at the same time give each customer the – more... opportunity to learn about new/changing products, deepen relationships based on financial needs, and demonstrating the different ways to bank. Bank of America also had great benefits such as child care reinbursementr, tuition reinbursement, and associate discounts – less
Solid Company
Project Management (Former Employee), Work from Home, CAOctober 23, 2014
Bank of America is a pretty solid company to work for. The benefits are great and throughout my almost 17 year career there, I had great managers. The flexibility in being able to work from home for the past 10 years, was amazing.
Diverse company
Vendor Manager (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: good medical benefits and good amount of vacation per year.
Cons: current company cut-backs with little to no possibility of advancement.
I held a few positions while at Bank of America (previously Countrywide Home Loans). I learned a lot of different fields in the mortgage industry and feel very well rounded. My last position was very enjoyable as I was on the team who audited our foreclosure attorneys. We needed to know state specific laws and guidelines. We had to audit the time the – more... paperwork was sent to the mortgagor and if it was executed and recorded timely. I don't know that there was a "hard" part of the job, but it was difficult to get the attorney's to meet the document deadlines. We would call and they would say they'd get the documents to us by end of business but they wouldn't. – less
A great place to learn about finance.
CMO (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: great events for the employees.
Cons: for me the distance.
Over all Bank of America is a great place to work. It is an ever changing environment. Which is good for learning different ways to do your job. Call center is a relaxed but professional place. It is great to be able to help customers with their financial needs.

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Photos