Bank Of America

Bank Of America Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Culture changing
Customer Service Deposit Chat (Current Employee), Brea, CADecember 11, 2014
Good place to work. Good benefits. Training and development. Customer service driven. Typical day is taking 3 chats at one time and responding every 2minutes to each chat to resolve customer issue with deposit accounts. Co-workers are great.
Great work environment.
Lead Operations Representative (Former Employee), Rolling Meadows, ILDecember 10, 2014
Great work environment and wonderful people to work with.
Learned how to prepare various reports of multiple functions data and distribute to Sr. level fulfillment leaders.Exceptional internal and external customer service skills. Great team member that works effectively under challenging conditions, superb managerial skills with a passion to help others.
Relationship Account Officer
Relationship Account Officer (Current Employee), Westerville, OHDecember 10, 2014
Face passed environment, but very friendly. Managers are always willing to help you grow.
management
Assistant Branch Manager -AVP Operations (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILDecember 10, 2014
Pros: my staff
Cons: my manager
My manager at BOA was very unpridictable. She did alot of blaming or passing the buck.. I use to do all operations and she never helped me. I never had an opportunity to coach my staff or my teller line. '
Come to fine out after I left, she got fired.
Opportunities in metro areas.
Vice President/Branch Manager (Current Employee), Charlottesville, VADecember 10, 2014
Solid company to work for. More opportunities for advancement in metro areas of the country. Solid training programs and benefits designed at furthering your career. Outstanding tuition reimbursment program.
A great solid company.
ADR Conversions Analyst (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaDecember 10, 2014
Pros: always opportunity to learn something new.
Cons: if someone doesn't like you for whatever reason, that could potentially end your progress.
Great solid company and culture to be a part of. The most challenging part of the job was working with individuals who had been within the structure for over 20+ years and wasn't so welcoming to assisting, training or teaching new employees.
Good place to work if you love sales!
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Spring, TXDecember 10, 2014
Great team I work with, great benefits, job is a little tough with high quotas and high sales.
Employees are goal oriented, Fast paced, good opportunity about Card Systems in the USA.
Customer Service Representative; Bank Associate (Former Employee), Quezon City, P00December 10, 2014
I was able to work at different location at times helping 20-25 customers a day this has shown me how to take of customers initial need first. I'm a people person so the best part of my day is working with customers. I look forward to new challenges and being part of a new team.
Great company to work for.
AVP, Banking Center Manager II (Current Employee), Hayward, CADecember 10, 2014
Bank of America cultivates a positive work environment with large career advancement opportunities.
productive and fun
Teller Part time (Current Employee), Fairfax, VADecember 9, 2014
i love working at my branch, seeing new people everyday is the best thing of my day and helping them.i learn something new everyday and management is very helping.
Great Benefits
Loan Research Analyst (Current Employee), Brea, CADecember 9, 2014
Pros: amazing benefits
Cons: seems like the company is so big you'll never get noticed
The company is very large, so you often times just feel like a number. The managers are hit or miss, but most of the co-workers are friendly. The hardest part of the job is the work can be monotonous and most enjoyable part is mixing with co-workers at the numerous team building functions.
Productive and fun place to work
VP, Consultant, Systems Delivery - QA Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 9, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: lay offs every few quarters
Good place to meet people and interact and fun place to work.
really nice company to work for
Corporate Underwriter /De Underwriter (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 9, 2014
Pros: benefits
love working at Bank of America. co-workers are friendly.company keeps you up to date with training and courses.
Good Job Work/Life Balance
Information Architect (Former Employee), TeleworkDecember 9, 2014
Good job work/life balance with decent compensation and benefits. A great opportunity to be involved with a global financial institution, however the down side would be that as a large, global company there are many areas that are often out of step with the overall global direction.
Team Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaDecember 8, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: n/a
Bank of America was a great place to work, a typical was never your ordinary day. I worked in an ever-changing environment. Co-worker were great to work with on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part about working at the bank was seeing my associates succeed , whether it was on daily scoreboard metrics , or being promoted.
productive and fun enviorment with lots of games and activities
Foreclosure specialist - Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), Addison, TXDecember 8, 2014
Pros: we had a gormet cafetieria
Cons: 30 min lunches
A typical day at work wound be to get there at 8:00am and head to my computer to check and see if I have any files that weren't done the day before and to get those files out as fast as I can in a timely manner. I learned a lot from this company there were countless systems that I have mastered now due to Bank Of America I could go on and on. Our management – more... there was very attentive to our needs they would always be walking the floor to make sure that everybody was doing okay and just letting us know that if we ever needed them that they would only be a few feet away which was very relieving. I have to say the hardest part about the job is when you open your files and they are missing a decent amount of information that youll need to complete your work for the day. the most enjoyable part of the job was that it always felt like a home environment everyone was just so nice and friendly that's the way id like my next workplace it just makes work that much less stressful – less
Excellent
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CADecember 8, 2014
This is a good place to work for, benefits and pay are great. As well as the people, lots of room for advancement.
Okay compay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas texasDecember 8, 2014
Pros: online bill pay knowledge
Cons: hard to advise
i learned the online bill pay service. I also helped customers concerning there web settings. In order to use the online bill pay service other than that. It was hard to get promoted too management.
Great team & management
Client Services/Vendor Manager (Former Employee), Plano, TXDecember 8, 2014
Pros: location, cafeteria and the opportunity to advance.
Cons: too many lay offs.
I really enjoyed working for Bank of America. Unfortunately the bank shut down our division and let most employees go. I was provided a new job within the bank, but it was not a position I was familiar with and not too interested in.
No Tellers, too stressful
Personal banker (Current Employee), Riverview, FLDecember 8, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: stressful
Bank of America is a powerful name but the company is going in the wrong direction. There is only one teller which means all customers must come to your desk and you will have someone process the transaction while you're supposed to sell them.

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Photos