Bank Of America
7,973 reviews

Bank Of America Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Intresting place to work!
Teller (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAAugust 18, 2014
I have nothing bad to say,Excellent place to work, overall the job is a good place to work at.
productive and fun workplace
Home Retention Specialist-Senior Collector II (Former Employee), Newark, NJAugust 18, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: day to day chnages
loved this company
benefits and pay were great
collect on past due accounts
inbound/outbound calls to clients
Teller (Former Employee), Lincroft, NJAugust 18, 2014
It was my first time in banking and I had a great experience, great atmosphere and co-workers.
Summary
Professional Teller (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: open on some holidays
Great after school job for teens. Flexible hours. A lot of team effort.
BOA
Business Program Analyst (Former Employee), Plano, TXAugust 17, 2014
Pros: close to home. great envirement, wonderful coworkers and managers
Cons: stress due to layoffs, not enough work to keep you busy for the entire shift
BOA is a great place to work. Great people, and great benefits. I would go back there in a heartbeat.
productive work place
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Windsor, CTAugust 17, 2014
Pros: great math skills
Cons: long nights
productive and very serious environment. I enjoyed working with different people &learning new things
It's a Job
Mortgage Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee), Plano, TXAugust 17, 2014
The benefits of working for Bank of America include paid vacation/time off and great health insurance. These benefits, however, are quickly overshadowed by a lack of advancement opportunities and a stressful work environment.
Great working Enviornment with flexible schedule and Managers that work with you and knowledgable of every day events
Senior Associate Collector 3 (Former Employee), Kennesaw GeorgiaAugust 17, 2014
Pros: flexiable schedule, team enviornment, variable work day and flow consitantly busy
Cons: extra long stressing hours last part of month to first of mont but workable
This job was great was problem solving busy and interesting No day is the same a few repititions of answering phones and calling but every call is different, every day is different. The managers and owners of this work place were Real down to earth and very knowlegable of life events as well as working events. Loved this job the team atmosphere is great – more... and encouraged. The hardest part of the job was the difficult clients which really was not a problem for me but for many others This is the type of work place that is needed for many jobs as every day is an adventure and full of things to do. Customer service, training, and all aspects of help in any field related to the job is welcomed and supplied I would definatly recommend this job work place to anyone looking for a place of employment and the building of a career. – less
Ample opportunity for advancement. Cutting edge technology.
Teller Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Berlin, NY and East Greenbush, NYAugust 17, 2014
Pros: ability to advance.
Cons: branch closings in rural areas.
While Bank of America is a large banking institution they do still value their employees. As with all larger corporations employees have plenty of opportunity to advance and grow professionally. Bank of America has cutting edge technology that customers expect.
great people
Senior Teller (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNAugust 16, 2014
wonderful people, wonderful benefits, lots of freedom but still living under the microscope
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Santa Barbara CaliforniaAugust 16, 2014
Learning new things regarding your job and having to work with good people and nice customers.
Too many fish in the pond
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAAugust 16, 2014
The industry is flooded with so many people who do the same thing so you're not valued as a person, just another body in the seat. Sr. managers have no idea what's going on with their lower level managers. Lower level managers are threatened by employees who are eager to learn and make beneficial changes.

Work/life balance was great when working from – more... home - all it takes is one bad seed abusing such a great privilege and we all lost it. – less
Good Place To Work
Sales Service Specialist (Former Employee), Pacific Palisades, CAAugust 16, 2014
My job was to take care the banking needs of our customers either at the teller line or helping them with their accounts and whatever service needs they needed help with.

I also helped them find new products that could enhance their banking relationship with the bank as well.
Great company
Teller Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 16, 2014
Competitive salary, excellent benefits, really enjoy this job...provides continuous on the job training to teach skills to be both productive and successful.
answering phones, aquiring credit card customers
Customer Service (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHAugust 15, 2014
Pros: part time
Cons: pay was too low for work that was required
answer phones, aquiring customers for different credit card companies. I learned how to basically sell credit cards to people. The hardest part was when people would hand up on me abruptly. The most enjoyable part was when I would make a sale.
Team oriented, goal driven enviroment
Senior Processor (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 15, 2014
Pros: free food, team boosting competitions, pay, hours
Cons: missed a few breaks here and there, unscheduled overtime
Each day was like opening a new present, you never knew what you were going to get but you knew that whatever it was It was impacting business....but in a good way. One of the things I loved most was the continued training especially whenever procedures changed - and they changed regularly. Management was always knowledgable and if they didn't have – more... the answer right away, you would get the correct answer later. Team moral was boosted with team and departmental competitions and celebrations which helped make all the hard work worth it. The best part was assisting our customers and getting them to closing within record time with no issues. – less
productive, fun workplace
Call Center Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee), Scranton, PAAugust 15, 2014
Pros: excellent pay and hours
Cons: that they don't have a call center near bridgewater, nj
I enjoyed working there very much. Handling in coming customer calls with concerns regarding their credit cards
It was a good experience
AVP Mortgage Serving Team manager II (Former Employee), Plano, TXAugust 15, 2014
Pros: team work
Cons: hours
I was with Bank of America / Countrywide Home Loans for 12 years. I started in Customer Service in 2001 and was given several opportunities to advance and grow within the company. While it was still Countrywide I was able to relocate to Texas where more opportunities came. There were plenty of resources to ensure your success and that growth if you – more... are willing to work for it. Most importantly I learned about how to work with all types and kinds of individuals which I am grateful for. Not only was I able to educate myself and ensure my advancement, but I was able to do this for others that worked with or for me. I enjoyed providing my peers and subordinates the encouragement and guidance to be successful and feel a sense of team support and accomplishment. – less
GREAT CORPORATE COMPANY
Lead Registered Client Associate Coach (Current Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 15, 2014
GREAT PLACE TO LEARN AND GROW IN YOUR CAREER.
TYPICAL MON - FRI SCHEDULE. PAID VACATIONS.
PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE AND MOVE INTO DIFFERENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
MANAGEMENT IS TYPICAL FOR A BIG CORPORATE COMPANY.
GREAT COWORKERS ALL AROUND. VERY FRIENDLY.
Never a dull moment
Banking Center Assistant Manager Associate (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 14, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: only 30 minutes breaks
My typical day starts off by inspecting the banking center daily task, making sure we are in compliance. I ensure my tellers have money and inspect their work from the day prior. Throughout the day, I give out overrides (teller cashing a check over their limit, etc.), ensure my tellers are giving our customers top service, and fix any issues that occur – more... through out the day. – less

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Photos