Bank Of America
6,781 reviews

Bank Of America Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very structured environment, no room for individuality
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee), Hunt Valley, MDMay 28, 2012
Worked for MBNA just before BOA purchased it- which MBNA had been able to stay on its own because they were a better employer
Excellent Working Environment
Customer Services Representative / Bank Clerk (Former Employee), Karachi, PakistanMay 19, 2012
Pros: staff picnics, free movies
Cons: nothing in particular
The best working place I ever worked. Cooperative Management & Staff. Fun to learn always developing Staff Skills.
flexible and great people to work with
Mortgage Loan Specialist (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAApril 16, 2014
Pros: able to listen to music while working
Cons: management
I learned a lot from this company as how a mortgage works. I was able to work with some really amazing people. It was definitely a family oriented environment. There was always help whenever you needed it and it was very flexible.
Awesome team
Operations Rep (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 16, 2014
Pros: i got off most hoildays
Cons: the company out source my department
I worked with a awesome team and I enjoyed the fast paste of work.
Fun environment
Loss Mitigation Mortgage Advisor (Former Employee), Tempe, AZApril 16, 2014
Learned balance between difficult customers and not to take things personal
Productive, challenging and sometimes fun
Officer, CM Quality Monitoring (Current Employee), Plano, TexasApril 16, 2014
Pros: you can work in your night closes, don't have to drive to go to work
Cons: lack of personal contact with other associates
I am an "At Work Employee" working at home is good in some ways, but you tend to work more when you're at home, at least I do.

I found that managing your self is not easy unless you are a self motivator as I am. You have to make yourself work and be focus when you don’t feel like working.
It is truly a great feeling to be in on the ground floor of something big!!
Relationship Manager, Preferred Centralized Sales (Current Employee), Lincoln, RIApril 16, 2014
Pros: flexibility of schedule, paid time off, & stability of the 2nd largest bank in the united states
Cons: your constantly under a magnifying glass!
I consider myself lucky to be part of a business model that will ultimately change the landscape of how consumers will conduct their banking!! It's a pleasure to be a part of something truly innovative!!
Great benefits
SR CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 16, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: communication
Overall great place to work. However Budget cuts are causing Management to be more picky about quality of performance.
Benefits Are the beast thing about the company.
Competitive, Great Atmosphere to work
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Closter, NJApril 16, 2014
Typical Day would be customer service, sales, cash manangement, and audit complaince.
Workplace was dull and non-challenging
Senior Business Control Specialist (Former Employee), CalabasasApril 16, 2014
Pros: 8 hr days
Cons: no growth
the job was not fun and I did not experience any growth. The corporate atmosphere was too strong and the office politics was apparent within the department. Management kept information to themselves and did not create an environment that was conducive to learn and succeed.
Great work place and Great People
Mortgage Servicing Specialist (Former Employee), Tempe ArizonaApril 15, 2014
Pros: on site cafe'
Cons: n/a
Respond to escalated emails where the homeowner’s loan modification has not been implemented. I was able to answer the most emails on my team. I trained associates that were new to the team. I also performed a second level review for associates that answered emails to ensure they were answered correctly. I also assigned escalated emails to associates – more... that were helping answer emails. – less
Fun Workplace
Professional Teller (Former Employee), Stafford, VAApril 15, 2014
Working at Bank of America I had the chance to meet amazing people from all walks of life.
Bank of America Provided me with Stability and Good Experience in my Previous Jobs
Loan Review Analyst I (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 15, 2014
I can say that Nationswide/Bank of America has really been good to me during my years there as a Closer, Document Analyst, Home Service Specialist, Data Entry Clerk, Tax Abstractor Operator, Loan Review Analyst I. I received on the job training as well. During my 16 years with the company, I feel confident that wherever I go, I will bring the best experience – more... to the company. – less
Productive & fast pace enviorment; multitask workplace.
New Accounts Spec II/Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TexasApril 15, 2014
I enter data entry, answer email inquiries, phone calls, & manage a desk daily. My management team is great. I enjoy my work place enviorment. My co-workers are great to work with & be around on a daily basis. The hardest part of my job is quitting. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting clients needs successfully.
Productive and Fun Place to work
Teller (Former Employee), Albany, GAApril 15, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: short breaks and long period of standing
Excellent company that loves their employees. Advance with technology. Great place to work!
Overall great place to work
Default Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEApril 15, 2014
Bank of America is overall a great place to work. However, the growth and advancement is not the best
good benefits for part time
Teller Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 15, 2014
a typical day at work: standing long hours and very busy branch
The most monotonous job I've ever had.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dover, DEApril 15, 2014
Pros: i made great money and the benefits were amazing.
Cons: long, monotonous day.
While I enjoyed my job, it would often be quite redundant. My day began at 6 am, while most normal people were still sleeping. I sat at a cubicle, staring at a computer screen, waiting for phone calls to come through. Which didn't usually happen until at least 8:30 am. My management team consisted of one person, who in my opinion didn't have much interaction – more... with our team. I never had the chance to get know my co workers, as we were all positioned in our own cubicles. Hardest part of the job was trying to keep myself occupied during down times and the most enjoyable part of job was the salary. – less
too large
Sales and Service Specialist (Former Employee), southeaster massachusettsApril 15, 2014
company culture did not trickle down to banking centers
stressful environment
Customer Service
Customer Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Lancaster, CAApril 15, 2014
Cons: they need to make employee and customers matter
Document collections, I had 400 loans I had to touch on and keep current and get moved to underwriter

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more