Bank Of America

Bank Of America Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great for career Advancement
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TexasSeptember 18, 2014
Great for career Advancement. Sales strategy WORKS here, and is something that you can carry on with you through other careers.
NA
Equity Front office Support (Current Employee), Chennai, TNSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
I cant disclose now. Very good culture and work environment is very challenge.
I was taught well...
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Hialeah, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: no job security
I must state that BOA taught me exceptional customer service skills. The hardest part was when the call center closed laying off hundreds of people. Hundreds of people trying to be re-employed with minimal local options. A very sad day.
Good work and family balance
Consultant - Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 18, 2014
Nice balance between work and family.

Able to work remotely on occasion.
My time management skills are excellent and I'm organized, efficient, and take pride in excelling at my work.
Assistant Banking Center Manager (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJSeptember 17, 2014
I am very focused on my work, and consequently, am able to work quickly.
I keep a steady pace, and check my work as I go along, to prevent mistakes from snowballing.
Because I am very organized, I am able to accomplish a lot in a limited amount of time.
I'm organized and efficient and I'm able to multitask very well.
I'm always on top of my projects, – more... but I do welcome input and will consult with team members to ensure we're all on the same track. – less
Good Job Work/Life Balance
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: vacation time, sick time, benefits, casual work clothes
Cons: unqualified team leads
I can say the last department I was in was terrible. Everyone got the same bonus (so if you worked more loans than any one else, you got the same bonus as the person who sat around and talked and did nothing all day, UNFAIR)! I still have the same TL, which is not qualified to lead ANY team; however, in my new position, so far the upper management seems – more... highly qualified and are ready and willing to show their appreciation for a job well done. Overall, I like Bank of America, good benefits, vacation, sick time, and understanding of family issues/illnesses, etc. – less
Great oppertuinty
Customer Service and Sales Specialist I (Current Employee), Pasadena, CASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: great health insurance 401k investments great package
Cons: the commute is to far.
Bank of America has been a great experience, it gave me a opportunity to that I would of never explored in the working world. It has provided great work ethics in the call center environment. In several years of working Bank of America has provide me and my family the best benefit package. overall i have received a good amount of education in the credit – more... card industry.
All my managers have been great I get along with everyone. in the 5 year with the company I have had at lest 6 managers there is consistent change with in the call center.
I believe the hardest part of my job is to try to stay on the matrices for call handling some customer need a little more time then others with understanding and me being assured that they will not have to call back because they forgot to ask a question. – less
Exciting workplace
Summer Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 16, 2014
7am to 7pm.
Job nature is exciting and the learning curve is steep initially yet may get flattened after a few years

Work-life balance acceptable.
Accomplished and productive place.
Mortgage Processor/ Suspense Coordinator (Former Employee), West Hills, CASeptember 16, 2014
Enjoyed working there, great people, advanced my mortgage career, achieved personal and company's goal.
Its a pressure cooker
Personal Banker (Current Employee), TucsonSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: just kidding about the free lunch ;p
Numbers are the only thing that matters. 8 out of 10 customers are unhappy with the bank, but BofA cant seem to figure out why.
Processing qualified plan distribuions
GWIM Sr. Qualified Plans Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Incoming calls from account holders, financial advisors and outside companys. Processing distributions and providing account information to member and finacial advisors.
Teller Job
Teller (Current Employee), Beltway8 & BeechnutSeptember 16, 2014
The day starts with daily huddles to motivate all banking associates. I will be helping customers to complete their transactions and direct customers to specialists for different situations.
Banking
Lead/Check Processor (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasSeptember 16, 2014
Was a great company as for benefits. I enjoyed some/most of the people we worked great as a team.
Decent job
Claims Analyst I (Former Employee), Newark, DESeptember 16, 2014
Pros: benefits and employee activities
Cons: pay 13.46/hr
Decent place to work. If you work hard, you'll get bonuses but no pay increase. Every one is hired at different pay rates. Someone who barely meets productivity and quality may receive a higher hourly wage than a person with consistent great work. Benefits are great and they have a lot of things to do for employees.
Very fast paced and detailed.
Teller (Former Employee), Sanford, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Very fun job with geuine coversations with people everyday.
Service Delivery Manager
Vice President Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee), London, ENGSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: job satisfaction
Cons: long hours, lots of report writing, no lunch breaks
The role I was performing in my last working tenure was a very challenging role, where I was leading a team of 8 staff, performing duties in delivering the service for the client, ensuring we were motivating our staff in performing and engaging on the issues that were part of the incident management processes and performing the problem manager duties – more... there after with good direction on resolving the issues without them reoccurring. Ensuring client expectations where being with withheld and the job was being performed right first time.
All documentation and staff coverage was always updated.
No staff shortages took place and full coverage was always provided to the client. Maintaining staff, client and leadership meetings and providing the minutes thereafter. ensuring there was a good line of communications at all times
Ensuring the reporting was met within a timely manner.
To support this role my main priorities was to be proactive, punctual, precise in communications, having strict deadlines being met, working under pressure to have faults resolved in a timely manner and providing the necessary reports.
Working above and beyond where need be. – less
Nice employees
Bank of America (Former Employee), Troy, MISeptember 16, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I enjoyed all aspects of working at the bank, nothing negative.
Professtional Teller
Professional Teller (Former Employee), Marietta, GASeptember 16, 2014
• Provided superior and quality customer service.
• Provided customers efficient and accurate transaction processing.
• Sold the Bank's products and services.
• Provided customer referrals for new products and services on a daily basis.
Good Company to work for.
Customer Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Dublin, Road Carrick-on-ShannonSeptember 16, 2014
I was on the phones for my whole shift answering peoples queries and sorting out any problems they had with their Credit Card.The most rewarding part was ben able to sort out their queries while still on the phone.

I also had to sell Insurancs products during the course of the call.
Job Security
Digital Fraud Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 16, 2014
The "who-done-it" job... Excellent for both independent achiever and team player. With the constant changes in digital world and financial management there is a wealth of knowledge to be learned and job security.

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Photos