Bank Of America
6,815 reviews

Bank Of America Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It was a nice experience enjoyed my team the environment
Account manager (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 23, 2013
- My Typical days was busy and handling a lot of calls but i enjoyed it.
- I learned how to get to the deal with frustrated clients, and take them from negative mood to positive, since am behind the phone i have to show them how confident i am about what am doing.
- The management was good and they were very understanding team and they took care of – more... there employees
- My co-workers was like a family we all got along, and we enjoy helping each other and being in team.
- The hardest part about my job i have to admit you get a lot clients they call u out, but the end of the day you have to professional and deal with the frustration and put your self in there shoes try to explain and help them.
- The most enjoyable part about my job was the activities that we used to sometimes we ( go to movies, Bowling, play Soccer.. ect) – less
Bank of america has very good environment to work
Sr Analyst (Current Employee), torontoJune 12, 2013
Bank of america has very good environment to work and enhance the skills.
Productive and fun place to work and make a good carrier
Senior Team member (Former Employee), HyderabadMay 1, 2013
Pros: free meal coupons, free pick and drop.
There were days when a project was given, we were asked to learn it in a very short period and start working on the same immediately.

I learned to work faster in a typical fast speedy environment with more accuracy and to complete the given deadlines before time.

The management were always there to support us in everything we needed and to get the – more... whole team on the same page, and we were always successful in any project.

The co-workers were very co-operative and helpful.

There was really nothing so difficult for us or me to achieve.

We got lot of goodies and had a team outing or team dinner whenever we made a good progress for any project, the management showed ways of appreciation to always make us happy and on the go. – less
Productive and fun workplace..had Table Tennis Table, Carroms etc
Team Developer (Former Employee), Gurgaon, IndiaApril 30, 2013
Pros: free lunch and dinner
Cons: nothing
Overall the management and coworkers were friendly and cooperative..Enjoyed working for Bank Of America and it can be seen from my experience.. Had worked for 3 years and 6 months before coming to Canada.
A good place to work, offers great benefits for employees.
GSE Modification Mortgage Underwriter II (Current Employee), Fort-worth TexasApril 16, 2013
A good place to work, offers great benefits for employees. I learned how to help service clients, my co-workers are fun to work with and are all focused on the same goal as a unit. Hardest part of the job is not being able to get a client to where he needs to be to qualify for a mod, enjoyable is successfully helping as many home owners as possible.
Team was good and every month we use to have outdoor games
OBIEE 11G Developer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 12, 2013
Pros: wonderful team, pot logs
Cons: long hours, no appreciations
Normally a day use to start with a scrum call followed by the meeting. Management was overall OK but was not great, coworker was very supportive in giving helping hand to someone who is lacking behind.
Prodective and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa East, ONMarch 6, 2013
It was the best experience. I learned so many things in such a short period.

A typical day at work was..
I start at 8 am, go to my office, start taking calls, helping customers with their credit cards issues, do whatever it takes to make the customer satisfied. at lunch, all the co-workers meet at the cafeteria, most of time we talk about every call – more... we had, and what are the procedures we took to resolve the problem and showing the customer that we care about him
The hardest part of the job,
The bank of America, they care, they love and their loyal to their customers, nothing is hard for them if its for the benefit of the customer. However, sometimes it happens that we can't do anything to help the customer, and that's the hardest part.
Bank of America care about their employees, they do so many activities to keep us in a positive mood., almost every day they do a barbecue for us outside, we play soccer, tennis, and so many other activities. I really enjoyed the incentive part, because I love challenge, I love making my customers happy and at the same time, I'm leaving my work with a smile, and I say to myself, I did a great job and I win the incentive. – less
nice
Sr. QA Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 8, 2013
working in chubb made me understand risk management and also how to effectively write test plans when we dont have clear ideas on the product
Nice culture and motivating experience
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Edison, NJFebruary 3, 2013
I have learnt all my basic skills from here
environment here was so friendly
my colleagues and boss was quite motivating
401 k Retirement Plan
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Edison, NJJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: financial terminology
Cons: long hours of working
Gathered the requirement using various tools
requirement management was the key part
Careted "to-do" list for all clients in training
A dynamic place to work, full of lessons and fun
Business Analyst, Credit Optimization Program (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 2, 2012
Pros: free tea and coffee, excellent working environment and a solid and motivated team
Cons: bureaucracy, perfunctory processes
By virtue of working in different application areas over the year, it have acquired excellent domain knowlegde in banking and insurance. Management is very encouraging and progressive.
Your best is never good enough
Account Manager/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brea, CANovember 8, 2012
It is a great company with excellent benefits. The pay is very competative and the bonuses are fantastic. If you are willing to work hard and long hours then you will reap the benefits. The only down side is that they are very greedy. Be prepared to never meet high goals and when you do dont be surprised to have the bar raised on you.
Reducing risk
VP Technology and Infrastructure Manager (Current Employee), Mexico CityOctober 17, 2012
Pros: a lot of resources looking for the same objective
Cons: bureaucracy
Everyday I'm looking for ways to reduce risk and create a more cost effective company
A lot of experience and skills obtained from working in an American Company, fun place to work as well.
Finance Analyst/ Accounting Analyst (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 16, 2012
Biggest learning curbs,

Time management
meeting deadlines
multi tasking

Hardest part of the job

Very fast paced and ever changing environment, requiring one to adapt to change systems and process on a monthly/ regular basis.

The most fun part of the company, were the team outings and team building experiences which gave us the opportunities to meet – more... other team mates in other sections and senior management, and volunteer for charity work. – less
Good training, good supervisory staff,
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 2, 2012
Pros: understanding supervisors
Cons: exclusion from competing with perm workers for prize contests
Good place to gain experience because of their great training. A little to eager to up-sell their insurance packages. People and Managers helpful in guiding and providing suggestions on how to improve. As a contract term employee, we were excluded from the good contest/competition which makes you feel like you are not part of the team.
Very nice company environment, with fun at work and lots of motivation. Also give a chance to join social work CSR and have sports activity too.
Senior Tech Associate (Former Employee), Toronto , ONAugust 17, 2012
Pros: pickup, fun at work, outing, good meal
It gave me a chance to learn and develop leadership skills. Increased knowledge, got to know corporate working culture and Banking experience. Got an opportunity to work in different departments. Enhanced effective communication and every day we learn something new in the company. Company is very big with lots of opportunity. Overall it’s a very nice – more... company to work. – less
Contract assignment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 3, 2012
Had a great time there.

Created, ran, organized many events.

Maintained calendars for many executives.
Wonderful place to work!
VP Consumer Banking Products Test Strategy Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 29, 2012
The work is challenging but very rewarding. A unique culture which provides: solid support, continued learning, advancement opportunity, partying, hard work ethic, high productivity and gratifying results.
Excellent employee benefits
Loss Mitigation Specialist II (Current Employee), Plano, TXJuly 11, 2012
Pros: employee discounts on restaurants, home, auto and other loans
Cons: low pay
Merger process with Countrywide Financial on a steady level, manay changes have occurred, changes in place to stream line various processes on new projects to better th mortgage banking industry. Good wook environment , managers are 'people oriented, listners, co workers from all aspects of life, friendly work environment. Hardest part of the job is – more... couping with the daily stress of work expectations from fast paced enviroment with many inevitible changes. Enjoy the departmental process of itemizing each job task , process to specific units all aimed at resulting in a unified streamline , specific work processes/projects. – less
Great place with great people
Account Manager- I (Former Employee), ottawaJune 27, 2012
Hard work but the people there make your day easy. The cafe serves fantastic food.

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more