Bank Of America
8,253 reviews

Bank Of America Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It was a nice experience enjoyed my team the environment
Account manager (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 23, 2013
- My Typical days was busy and handling a lot of calls but i enjoyed it.
- I learned how to get to the deal with frustrated clients, and take them from negative mood to positive, since am behind the phone i have to show them how confident i am about what am doing.
- The management was good and they were very understanding team and they took care of – more... there employees
- My co-workers was like a family we all got along, and we enjoy helping each other and being in team.
- The hardest part about my job i have to admit you get a lot clients they call u out, but the end of the day you have to professional and deal with the frustration and put your self in there shoes try to explain and help them.
- The most enjoyable part about my job was the activities that we used to sometimes we ( go to movies, Bowling, play Soccer.. ect) – less
Bank of america has very good environment to work
Sr Analyst (Current Employee), torontoJune 12, 2013
Bank of america has very good environment to work and enhance the skills.
Very professional and hard working environment
Corporate Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 19, 2013
I supported several Managing Directors and VPS. I organised travel, meetings, phone calls, presentation books - basically their entire work life. I learned how to be extrememly efficient, focus hard, work hard, be punctual and strive to beat their expectations. I loved the people I worked with and had a lot of fun with them.
Prodective and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa East, ONMarch 6, 2013
It was the best experience. I learned so many things in such a short period.

A typical day at work was..
I start at 8 am, go to my office, start taking calls, helping customers with their credit cards issues, do whatever it takes to make the customer satisfied. at lunch, all the co-workers meet at the cafeteria, most of time we talk about every call – more... we had, and what are the procedures we took to resolve the problem and showing the customer that we care about him
The hardest part of the job,
The bank of America, they care, they love and their loyal to their customers, nothing is hard for them if its for the benefit of the customer. However, sometimes it happens that we can't do anything to help the customer, and that's the hardest part.
Bank of America care about their employees, they do so many activities to keep us in a positive mood., almost every day they do a barbecue for us outside, we play soccer, tennis, and so many other activities. I really enjoyed the incentive part, because I love challenge, I love making my customers happy and at the same time, I'm leaving my work with a smile, and I say to myself, I did a great job and I win the incentive. – less
Nice culture and motivating experience
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Edison, NJFebruary 3, 2013
I have learnt all my basic skills from here
environment here was so friendly
my colleagues and boss was quite motivating
401 k Retirement Plan
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Edison, NJJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: financial terminology
Cons: long hours of working
Gathered the requirement using various tools
requirement management was the key part
Careted "to-do" list for all clients in training
Your best is never good enough
Account Manager/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brea, CANovember 8, 2012
It is a great company with excellent benefits. The pay is very competative and the bonuses are fantastic. If you are willing to work hard and long hours then you will reap the benefits. The only down side is that they are very greedy. Be prepared to never meet high goals and when you do dont be surprised to have the bar raised on you.
A lot of experience and skills obtained from working in an American Company, fun place to work as well.
Finance Analyst/ Accounting Analyst (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 16, 2012
Biggest learning curbs,

Time management
meeting deadlines
multi tasking

Hardest part of the job

Very fast paced and ever changing environment, requiring one to adapt to change systems and process on a monthly/ regular basis.

The most fun part of the company, were the team outings and team building experiences which gave us the opportunities to meet – more... other team mates in other sections and senior management, and volunteer for charity work. – less
Good training, good supervisory staff,
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 2, 2012
Pros: understanding supervisors
Cons: exclusion from competing with perm workers for prize contests
Good place to gain experience because of their great training. A little to eager to up-sell their insurance packages. People and Managers helpful in guiding and providing suggestions on how to improve. As a contract term employee, we were excluded from the good contest/competition which makes you feel like you are not part of the team.
Very nice company environment, with fun at work and lots of motivation. Also give a chance to join social work CSR and have sports activity too.
Senior Tech Associate (Former Employee), Toronto , ONAugust 17, 2012
Pros: pickup, fun at work, outing, good meal
It gave me a chance to learn and develop leadership skills. Increased knowledge, got to know corporate working culture and Banking experience. Got an opportunity to work in different departments. Enhanced effective communication and every day we learn something new in the company. Company is very big with lots of opportunity. Overall it’s a very nice – more... company to work. – less
Contract assignment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 3, 2012
Had a great time there.

Created, ran, organized many events.

Maintained calendars for many executives.
Great place with great people
Account Manager- I (Former Employee), ottawaJune 27, 2012
Hard work but the people there make your day easy. The cafe serves fantastic food.
fun place to work
collector (Former Employee), ottawa, ontarioMarch 1, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: micromanage
there are team contest, and team outing to create employee moral
BOA
Personal Banker/ Officer (Current Employee), Berkeley, CASeptember 21, 2014
Extremely full of knowledge yet little growth opportunity . Job Security can be shaky based on what new plan has been implemented at the time.
Job Benefits
Mortgage Servicing Specialist III (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: everythings is great
I really enjoyed working for this company. I have learned a great deal when it comes to mortgage.
I enjoyed working for Bank of America
Fraud Claims Investigations & Research (Former Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaSeptember 21, 2014
Cons: career advancement
Bank of America was enjoyable to work for. The work/life balance and job culture.
good people
assist bank customers (Current Employee), Utica, NYSeptember 20, 2014
learned allot about banking. extended hours of sitting have to be able to sit and deal with constant issues over the phone
Overall
Sales & Service Specialist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 20, 2014
Bank Of America has many benefits for their associates and it is a great company to work for. Management can work differently but I think that it's their history to have bad managers.
....
Junior Underwriter - Fulfillment (Current Employee), Jacksonville FlSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: .
Cons: .
A typical day is pretty busy. Staying within guidelines for the borrowers and the risk they may be to the bank. Management tried to help out on complicated files. Coworkers we all work together to get the job done. The hardest part is not being able to refinance the borrowers mortgage if its to risky for the bank. Seeing a customer excited about saving – more... on the mortgage monthly. – less
computer work
Operations Associate III (Former Employee), chicagoSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: no free lunch.
Cons: resaonable break and health care were provided.
Everyday was so busy. Time was tied but all the schedule works were done perfectly. Everyone worked hard and cooperated to finish work for the first place. The job was challenge with new information and computer skill.

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Photos