Bank Of America

• Consistently made team incentive goals for 11
consecutive months
• Team exceeded VOC (voice of customer) expectations
• Maintained high sales expectations
• Serviced card holders with all inquiries
• Strengthened card holders existing relationship by
adding value
• Practiced 360 training with team and peers
Very Bureaucratic
Director, Emerging Market Equity Sales (Former Employee), Montreal and New YorkSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: first class team
Cons: very long hours
The people I worked with were First Class. The Best.

But big banks are so bureaucratic. It's all tick-the-box stuff.

I loved the travel and the personal interaction
It was the people I worked with that made the job enjoyable.
Inward Dual Agent (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONAugust 7, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: long hours, very little vertical growth.
Very corporate mentality.
I worked there during the US financial crisis and recession. Even though our division did fantastic growth year over year, due to the US division bringing the company down, we were always pushed to do more to carry other "dead weight".
I learned multi-tasking and customer service skills.
Bank of America is a very good place to work
Sr.System Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 7, 2013
Bank of America is a very good place to work. I have relocated to Canada, because of that I left Bank of America.
It was a nice experience enjoyed my team the environment
Account manager (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 23, 2013
- My Typical days was busy and handling a lot of calls but i enjoyed it.
- I learned how to get to the deal with frustrated clients, and take them from negative mood to positive, since am behind the phone i have to show them how confident i am about what am doing.
- The management was good and they were very understanding team and they took care of – more... there employees
- My co-workers was like a family we all got along, and we enjoy helping each other and being in team.
- The hardest part about my job i have to admit you get a lot clients they call u out, but the end of the day you have to professional and deal with the frustration and put your self in there shoes try to explain and help them.
- The most enjoyable part about my job was the activities that we used to sometimes we ( go to movies, Bowling, play Soccer.. ect) – less
Bank of america has very good environment to work
Sr Analyst (Current Employee), torontoJune 12, 2013
Bank of america has very good environment to work and enhance the skills.
Very professional and hard working environment
Corporate Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 19, 2013
I supported several Managing Directors and VPS. I organised travel, meetings, phone calls, presentation books - basically their entire work life. I learned how to be extrememly efficient, focus hard, work hard, be punctual and strive to beat their expectations. I loved the people I worked with and had a lot of fun with them.
Prodective and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa East, ONMarch 6, 2013
It was the best experience. I learned so many things in such a short period.

A typical day at work was..
I start at 8 am, go to my office, start taking calls, helping customers with their credit cards issues, do whatever it takes to make the customer satisfied. at lunch, all the co-workers meet at the cafeteria, most of time we talk about every call – more... we had, and what are the procedures we took to resolve the problem and showing the customer that we care about him
The hardest part of the job,
The bank of America, they care, they love and their loyal to their customers, nothing is hard for them if its for the benefit of the customer. However, sometimes it happens that we can't do anything to help the customer, and that's the hardest part.
Bank of America care about their employees, they do so many activities to keep us in a positive mood., almost every day they do a barbecue for us outside, we play soccer, tennis, and so many other activities. I really enjoyed the incentive part, because I love challenge, I love making my customers happy and at the same time, I'm leaving my work with a smile, and I say to myself, I did a great job and I win the incentive. – less
Nice culture and motivating experience
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Edison, NJFebruary 3, 2013
I have learnt all my basic skills from here
environment here was so friendly
my colleagues and boss was quite motivating
401 k Retirement Plan
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Edison, NJJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: financial terminology
Cons: long hours of working
Gathered the requirement using various tools
requirement management was the key part
Careted "to-do" list for all clients in training
Your best is never good enough
Account Manager/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brea, CANovember 8, 2012
It is a great company with excellent benefits. The pay is very competative and the bonuses are fantastic. If you are willing to work hard and long hours then you will reap the benefits. The only down side is that they are very greedy. Be prepared to never meet high goals and when you do dont be surprised to have the bar raised on you.
A lot of experience and skills obtained from working in an American Company, fun place to work as well.
Finance Analyst/ Accounting Analyst (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 16, 2012
Biggest learning curbs,

Time management
meeting deadlines
multi tasking

Hardest part of the job

Very fast paced and ever changing environment, requiring one to adapt to change systems and process on a monthly/ regular basis.

The most fun part of the company, were the team outings and team building experiences which gave us the opportunities to meet – more... other team mates in other sections and senior management, and volunteer for charity work. – less
Good training, good supervisory staff,
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 2, 2012
Pros: understanding supervisors
Cons: exclusion from competing with perm workers for prize contests
Good place to gain experience because of their great training. A little to eager to up-sell their insurance packages. People and Managers helpful in guiding and providing suggestions on how to improve. As a contract term employee, we were excluded from the good contest/competition which makes you feel like you are not part of the team.
Very nice company environment, with fun at work and lots of motivation. Also give a chance to join social work CSR and have sports activity too.
Senior Tech Associate (Former Employee), Toronto , ONAugust 17, 2012
Pros: pickup, fun at work, outing, good meal
It gave me a chance to learn and develop leadership skills. Increased knowledge, got to know corporate working culture and Banking experience. Got an opportunity to work in different departments. Enhanced effective communication and every day we learn something new in the company. Company is very big with lots of opportunity. Overall it’s a very nice – more... company to work. – less
Contract assignment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 3, 2012
Had a great time there.

Created, ran, organized many events.

Maintained calendars for many executives.
Great place with great people
Account Manager- I (Former Employee), ottawaJune 27, 2012
Hard work but the people there make your day easy. The cafe serves fantastic food.
fun place to work
collector (Former Employee), ottawa, ontarioMarch 1, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: micromanage
there are team contest, and team outing to create employee moral
Fun environment, fun co-workers
Merchant Solutions Team Manager (Current Employee), Richmond, VADecember 25, 2014
Pros: team outing, free lunches and flexible work hour
Cons: minimum opportunity for growth
A typical day at work depends on my outlook calendar and appointment.
In this position, I have been exposed to business management and dealing with people from all works of life.
Most difficult part of my job is when a co-worker is not being cooperative.
The most enjoyable part is being able to fulfill a difficult task.
Good working culture
Sr. .Net Team lead / Analyst (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 24, 2014
Met with all cultural people here and almost 5 years continually worked on the same account . Interesting fact of on this project is no one here on my skills but after i joined now we have in my skills almost 17 people.
bank of america as an item process and balancing and corrections.
item processer. (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSDecember 24, 2014
Pros: the data entry ten key was good because it pay rate the more you process.
Cons: n/a
the Job was realy good I always took my lanch and went back to my
office.

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Photos