Bank Of America Employee Review

View all Bank Of America reviews

Productive environment
Mortgage Loan Specialists, AVP (Current Employee) –  Foster City, CA28 February 2014
The company is a good company to work for with a strong focus of customer satisfaction. Colleagues have been great contributors not just as individuals but also as team players.
The size of the company can sometimes make it a bit challenging to develop new skills in other lines of business but it is doable.

Other Bank Of America Employee Reviews

My dream company..Missing it :(
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, New Delhi22 January 2018
Company from where I started my career from scratch. Company provided me great support to learn and work. Best for female employees as the working hours are very flexible.
Was very tiring and monotonous, our support from India was also shut down after few months I left this workplace
CSA (Former Employee) –  Indian, ON16 January 2018
Was very tiring and monotonous, our support from India was also shut down after few months I left this work place.

I did enjoy my work as it was my first job and it taught me great things like the use of applications and also Microsoft Excel.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.

56.7K