Bank Of America Employee Review

View all Bank Of America reviews

Great culture
Banking Center Manager II, AVP (Former Employee) –  Los Altos, CA10 August 2012
I started working at Bank of America as a part-time Teller while going to school full-time! The atmosphere was great! I loved my Banking Center Manager and knew that soon I'd be managing my own branch! I was great at what I did! Exceeded my sales goals and was always the top in all competitions. At the age of twenty-two, I was promoted to managing! I loved the training programs in place which prepared me to run my own branch. I learned a lot from my co-workers as well as my Market Managers. I learned so much about managing at Bank of America. I had learned to become a well-rounded manager by knowing about auditing, sales, operations, human resources, and much more. I had become a part-time student due to working full-time. Bank of America paid for my entire school. They were very supportive and encouraged me to complete my education. After almost eight years of service at Bank of America I met my soon-be-husband. We had plans of moving to his hometown of Arizona. However I wanted to complete my undergraduate career and earn my bachelors degree. We decided that in order to do this in a timely manner, I had to resign from Bank of America. This was a hard decision. Bank of America was very good to me. Not only did I grow as a person but I accomplished many of my dreams while working there. I had purchased two homes and gained knowledge that would take me years to learn elsewhere.
Pros
job growth, recognition, tuition reimbursement, health benefits, vacation benefits, pay for performance, etc
Cons
no cons

Other Bank Of America Employee Reviews

banking analyst
America as a Banking Analyst (Former Employee) –  new delhi3 December 2017
The experience working with bank of america was energizing ,

learning banking terminology

calling clients over banking checking and savings.

worklife balance
Excellent for promoting from within
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Reno, NV9 November 2017
Very supportive management. Didn't had much communication with corporate but branch management was excellent.
The company as a whole has a culture of appreciation and positive rewards. They thrive to give employees a livable wage.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.