Bank Of America Employee Review

View all Bank Of America reviews

Good experience with the bank for the last 7-8 years
Analyst I - Bus Tech Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MH15 September 2013
I would like to describe in brief about my experience with the bank , starting with my role as a system analyst , I got diversified experience across bank in mortgage servicing domain . I had to create and review design documentations for any initiative proects .I am a specialist (functional expert) im my domain i.e home loan servicing application. The business requirement phases where important where , I used to collaboarate with clients and understands the requirements . Those were then incorporated in high level design , and then to traceability matrix for proect planning . Getting hold of QA activities for test planning etc is also a very important aspect of my job profile.

The hardest part of the ob is to bring all the people involved in SDLC in sync , one should have to daily keep track of things and to be in exact control.

The most enjoyable part , I should say is after every successful release , the management gives recognition .

Other Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Excellent for promoting from within
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Reno, NV9 November 2017
Very supportive management. Didn't had much communication with corporate but branch management was excellent.
The company as a whole has a culture of appreciation and positive rewards. They thrive to give employees a livable wage.
Good place to work; enjoyed my time there
Sr. .Net Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 October 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The workplace atmosphere was good and cordial. I enjoyed coming to work everyday. The team that I worked with was the best part from the manager to the other team members.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.