Bank Of America Employee Review

View all Bank Of America reviews

Good experience with the bank for the last 7-8 years
Analyst I - Bus Tech Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MH15 September 2013
I would like to describe in brief about my experience with the bank , starting with my role as a system analyst , I got diversified experience across bank in mortgage servicing domain . I had to create and review design documentations for any initiative proects .I am a specialist (functional expert) im my domain i.e home loan servicing application. The business requirement phases where important where , I used to collaboarate with clients and understands the requirements . Those were then incorporated in high level design , and then to traceability matrix for proect planning . Getting hold of QA activities for test planning etc is also a very important aspect of my job profile.

The hardest part of the ob is to bring all the people involved in SDLC in sync , one should have to daily keep track of things and to be in exact control.

The most enjoyable part , I should say is after every successful release , the management gives recognition .

Other Bank Of America Employee Reviews

My dream company..Missing it :(
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, New Delhi22 January 2018
Company from where I started my career from scratch. Company provided me great support to learn and work. Best for female employees as the working hours are very flexible.
Was very tiring and monotonous, our support from India was also shut down after few months I left this workplace
CSA (Former Employee) –  Indian, ON16 January 2018
Was very tiring and monotonous, our support from India was also shut down after few months I left this work place.

I did enjoy my work as it was my first job and it taught me great things like the use of applications and also Microsoft Excel.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.

56.7K