Banff Lodging Company Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Sehr gute Arbeitsbedingungen/ High Work-Life Balance
Technischer Mitarbeiter/Project Attendant (Former Employee) –  Alberta16 February 2018
Gutes MAnagment mit flachen Hierarchien und sehr guten Möglichkeiten der Karrieregestaltung
海外サービス業のホスピタリティ精神
HOUSEKEEPING (Former Employee) –  Alberta22 December 2017
多国籍の従業員の中で言語スキルとコミュニケーションの重要性を学ぶことのできる職場でした。 欧米系旅行客に対するマナーやプロトコルの勉強にもなりました。
Pros
上下関係を感じさせない自由な気風
Comfortable place to work
Food and Beverage Manager (Current Employee) –  Banff, AB15 June 2017
A little behind the times. Good growth and solid acquisitions. Managed with hospitality focus on lodging more over food and beverage. Not competitive with salary or wages.
Pros
Good staff discount
Cons
Low pay
Reservation Agent
Reservations Agent (Current Employee) –  Banff, AB6 January 2015
The Banff Lodging Company has been a great company to work for this past year. My work day usually includes answering phones, inputting data and completing our daily hotel checks.

I love the management at my current job and really enjoy working with all my colleagues. The hardest part of my job is maintaining a positive attitude when helping guests that have/had issues or are very specific with their bookings. I find every situation to be different and although its difficult at the time, the end result is usually rewarding.

My favorite part of my job is the continuous learning environment I am in. With the company owning 8 properties in Banff and myself selling all 8 over the phone, I am constantly learning new and interesting facts about each hotel and all of this new information helps my selling ability dramatically.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Banff Lodging Company. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2