Banff Lodging Company Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Really good place to work
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Banff, AB29 August 2015
Fun place to work, nice people, awesome place to stay. Big resort, everydays new guests. I also driving shuttle to town.
Pros
Free drinks
Reservation Agent
Reservations Agent (Current Employee) –  Banff, AB6 January 2015
The Banff Lodging Company has been a great company to work for this past year. My work day usually includes answering phones, inputting data and completing our daily hotel checks.

I love the management at my current job and really enjoy working with all my colleagues. The hardest part of my job is maintaining a positive attitude when helping guests that have/had issues or are very specific with their bookings. I find every situation to be different and although its difficult at the time, the end result is usually rewarding.

My favorite part of my job is the continuous learning environment I am in. With the company owning 8 properties in Banff and myself selling all 8 over the phone, I am constantly learning new and interesting facts about each hotel and all of this new information helps my selling ability dramatically.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Banff Lodging Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Banff Lodging Company Reviews by Location