Bally Technologies Employee Reviews

Excellent to work
Senior QA Engineer/Lead (Former Employee) –  Reno, NV25 July 2017
Excellent to work at Bally Technologies. Their culture is excellent. Better system, benefits and better environments. There is a gym and ping pong table.I love Bally Technologies.
Pros
Good benefits and better environments
Cons
Management change
Fast paced and stressful
Sr. Graphic Designer/Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV17 July 2017
Good team and work was fulfilling but many projects and all had deadlines that had to be met concurrently. Internal and external customers competed for resources and at times there were not enough
Pros
Good salary
Cons
too many hours
Fun work place
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GA29 June 2017
Over 9+ years of experience in Information Technology and a wide range of progressive experience in providing product specifications, design, analysis, development, documentation, coding, and implementation of the business technology solutions.
Friendly workplace
ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ANALYST (Former Employee) –  CHENNAI21 June 2017
Job security is not there and good place to work and good work culture. Good hike and salary is good. No work pressure and good to work as a fresher else a experienced
If you want to travel and see the world, this job is for you
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV11 June 2017
Most positions within Bally (now Scientific Games) involve a good deal of travel (other than engineering). While this is a great way to see the world and not pay for that privilege, it nonetheless takes a toll when you are consistently living out of your luggage.

There were some really great co-workers there, but if you are looking for a corporation that finds you indispensable, you may want to look elsewhere.
It's been a great opportunity to grow
Order Entry Specialist - Order Management Admin (Current Employee) –  Mexico, MO30 May 2017
My experience with this company has been wonderful. Everyone has a great attitude and passion for what we are doing. The position I'm working on is exciting, innovative and I love every minute of it.
Pros
Great people & team work.
Cons
Not at all
Hris
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu19 May 2017
Bally technologies is very good place to work as my intern i learned many things to develop my skills .they have helped very much to develop my knowledge in the HR practices .handling of employee files and they have been explained about how the HR roles in that company
More overtime that you may like if working in MFG.
Quality Product Assessor 1 (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV9 May 2017
Good people, lots of challenges depending on department.Manufacturing dept.can be challenging, You never know when you may be done for the day.Work until the dail yschedule is completed.
Opportunity for growth
Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Reno, NV23 April 2017
I worked for Bally Technologies for 18 years. Starting as an accounting clerk. promoted to accounting supervisor, to office manager and then Facility manager. The company provided me a career path and I was able to grow within the company. The culture began to change with the company acquisitions and then Bally was acquired by Scientific Gaming. There were many layoffs through the years as the company went through many changes. The most enjoyable part of my job was the opportunity to keep learning new processes. My peers were wonderful to work with and for the most part it was a positive atmosphere.
Pros
growth opportunities
Cons
changes in management
Good clean safe and friendly place to work
RMA Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV17 April 2017
This was a good place to work I always had plenty of support..Ialways had access to all departments so I could discuss and find out about any changes in parts so I could return parts back to right warehouse.
Pros
Lots or pot lucks
Cons
Some times short breaks

Want to know more about Bally Technologies?

Ask a question
It was a good place to work buy management had weak skills
Computer System Engineer / Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV14 April 2017
I emjoyed the work and travel. Management had no training on how to management people. T travel was just enough to keep life interesting. We worked well as a team
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Hard work at times
good group of guys
International Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV26 March 2017
a great team of guys working together to make things flow smoothly. mornings were kind of hectic with deliveries and constant changes of the schedule. bunch of late nights and early morning work days getting last minute orders out.
Slot Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV14 February 2017
Working at the Ballys is definitely a great place to work, great benefits, and awesome way to get your foot in the door. Lots of space for movement within the company. I enjoy working here and could definitely see myself move up within the company.
Lots of challenging work
Client facing senior project manager (Current Employee) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJ1 February 2017
Client services is fast-paced, with about 95% travel. Fun while your energy lasts.

Accountability is low in some departments, so project management includes multiple follow ups to get basic internal services.

Management supports everyone in the field, but there are no breaks.
Pros
lots of travel, and you keep all the points
Cons
No downtime
Graphic design in a culturally diverse international gaming market.
Graphic Artist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV19 January 2017
Bally's deals with a culturally diverse gaming clientele, to include: European, Chinese and Native American tribal casinos. The schedule is fast paced but manageable.
Pros
Project based work schedule. Plenty of vacation time.
Cons
Las Vegas
Fun place to work at.
SQA Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Pomona, CA11 January 2017
- Testing and troubleshooting army training devices.

- I learned to work with various testing devices such oscilloscopes, RF generators, and the use tactical devices used by the US military.

- Management was very professional and friendly.

- Co-workers best group of people someone can ask for.

- Leaving my family while traveling for work.

- Traveling to different Army post conducting training for the soldiers on how to utilize out devices.
Pros
Travel to various location in the US and Europe.
Cons
Leaving for long periods of time.
It was good place to work
Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore28 October 2016
It is good company for work.
Wotk life balance is good.
Team was very nice and co workers are very good.
Learned how to handle pressure in dead line situation and professional behaviour also.
Last team was very nice,everybody was so good.
Pros
Good company
Cons
Management not good
scientific games
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka5 October 2016
It was very good to work on project. The management was supportive and had a good environment. Senior employees were helpful and gave guidelines for the completion of the project.
Productive Workplace
Material Control Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lisle, IL23 September 2016
Performed physical and systematic customizing of any slot machine’s
Logistics Work
Great coworkers
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and learning from them
good
Lead Engineer (Current Employee) –  International Business Park13 September 2016
good place to work. working is good. good pay . friendly environment. Food free and transportation. nice people . fun place. feel like home