Department: Sales & Marketing
Direct Report: President
Work Schedule: TBD
Status: Full Time
Bale Communications Inc owner of Adnews.com is seeking a highly motivated individual with experience and fanatical passion for providing great customer service by developing and executing to build brand awareness and loyalty by creating unique events, seminars, workshops and awards shows that are aligned with the overall marketing, advertising, PR and new technology business sectors. Responsibilities include representing themselves in a professional and leadership capacity within the advertising community. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing industry contacts and partners, creating and organizing events meetings and post-event activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Establish staff schedules and task assignments for events
- Work with management team to produce an events calendar.
- Work closely with internal and external event planning committees and client groups to define event goals, objectives and specific implementation plans that promote the organizations brand.
- Establish communications protocols and operating procedures with planning committees, subcontractors and program staff.
- Work closely with outside vendors, bands, sound and lighting crews, and caterers to execute a quality events that generate a positive growing foundation for the property
- Ability to jump from operational issues to the detailed oriented side of sales and not lose focus of sales goals and departmental bookings
- Excellent organization and communications skills a must
- Is eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Brings to the position outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Analyze trends and patterns in relation to pricing, executing and attendance to grow future attendance and penetration for each event.
- Create strategic relationships with area vendors, promotions companies and media outlets to maximize revenue for the company and each of its merchants.
- Work with sales & marketing team to develop effective sales and advertising campaigns to strengthen attendance for each event.
- Must be willing to be a working hands on manager who isn’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get the job done.
- Strong leadership skills and managerial experience required
- Experience developing stellar events that captivate and produce award winning results.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize under tight timeframes in a fast paced environment.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing and service organizations.
- Bring positive energy to a growingly vibrant culture.
- Experience leading teams and managing direct reports.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Photoshop and other functional programs.
- Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that will include evenings, nights and weekends.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 10 months ago