- Candidate will lead a survey field crew under the supervision of a Manitoba Land Surveyor or Canada Land Surveyor.
- Projects will include legal surveys, topographic site surveys, engineering and construction surveys, digital terrain modeling and G.I.S. data collection.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a Degree or Diploma in Geomatics and/or Survey Technology, or equivalent combinations of experience.
- Knowledge of technical operation of total stations and GPS receivers with data collection.
- Proficiency in computer applications (CAD and GPS processing software at minimum).
- Ability to prepare clear, concise and accurate field notes, records and calculations.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel and work out of town on occasion is required.
- Negotiable depending on training and experience.
- Comprehensive Group Insurance benefits including medical, dental, prescription drugs, chiropractic, vision care, disability and life insurance.
- Full time permanent position
About Balchen and Kulchycki Surveys:
The firm has been progressive since inception and is constantly upgrading technical equipment and recruiting the personnel required to stay abreast of changing technology; thereby ensuring our ability to provide the most current professional services. The company is based in the Parkland area and has been servicing rural Manitoba since 1963.
About the City of Dauphin:
Dauphin is situated in the heart of Manitoba’s most spectacularly scenic region known as the Parkland. It is located next to Lake Dauphin between Riding Mountain National Park and Duck Mountain Provincial Park, thereby offering a myriad of opportunities for outdoor recreation. The City is home to a state-of-the-art arena, curling rink, running track, swimming pool and 4-plex movie theatre. Known as a City of Festivals, Dauphin hosts world class music and cultural festivals, like Dauphin’s Countryfest and Canada’s National Ukrainian Festival as well as fantastic sporting events. Please see http://www.dauphin.ca/ for more details.
Indeed - 16 months ago