Baker Hughes Incorporated Employee Review

View all Baker Hughes Incorporated reviews

Good honest work, but the work culture wasn't for me
Field Operator (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB28 December 2013
A typical day at work is showing up at 8:00 am and reviewing what jobs needed to be done that day in terms of maintenance. I learned how to rebuild high pressure fracturing pumps and what hydraulic fracturing was all about. Management was fantastic however the coworkers were a little off, tended to be rude and uninterested in training new hires. Hardest part of the job was being away from home and putting in numerous 16 hour days for 15 days on. I loved the training and what the job potentially had to offer in terms of security and salary, as well as advancement.
Pros
Learnt new skills, brushed up on some old ones
Cons
Condescending work atmosphere

Other Baker Hughes Incorporated Employee Reviews

Its a very nice company
Downhole Technician (Former Employee) –  Kuwait12 December 2017
Its a plessure to work in baker.even i work as a contractor i learn alot.how to test and strip the tools and equipmemt.i learn to drive forklift operating over head crane.
Great Experience
District Administrator (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB28 November 2017
My time with Baker Hughes was a very good learning experience for me. I was provided the opportunity to advance in my role and Leadership was exceptional

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baker Hughes Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.