Baker Hughes Incorporated Employee Review

View all Baker Hughes Incorporated reviews

Great career
Directional Driller (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 July 2014
As DD a work day may start any time, you are on call; it is good and sad news in the same time. Good because you get paid on each day you spend on the rig site. Sad because you have to leave what you were doing.
I learnt a lot about drilling different well types and profiles, manage my stress and work under harsh situations.
Management is one of the worst I have seen; managers have to be that way, as they were not given a chance too.
Co-workers depend on who you work with. You might work with someone once your life, but most of them are good.
The hardest part of the job is working overnight many days, manage to sleep in noise.
Most enjoyable part is when you get congrats on what you have done.

Other Baker Hughes Incorporated Employee Reviews

Great Experience
District Administrator (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB28 November 2017
My time with Baker Hughes was a very good learning experience for me. I was provided the opportunity to advance in my role and Leadership was exceptional
Baker Hughes
Department Administrator/Facility Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB1 November 2017
My typical day at work consisted of many clerical duties. I ran the front desk at a large shop in Red Deer. I would answer phones, file documents, work with the HSE Manager, personally report to the manager and assisted walk ins

I learnt many things at Baker Hughes. It was my first Oilfield based job. I learned about the inner workings of the company and added experience to my administrate abilities.

Management was always supportive and kind

The workplace culture was friendly but professional

The hardest part of the job was trying to help as many people as I could but only being able to complete one project at a time

The most enjoyable part was being able to connect with individuals everyday. Helping staff with projects and helping out the public as much as I could.
Pros
Learning Environment, Friendly Staff, Good Wages
Cons
Demanding Deadlines

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baker Hughes Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.