Bailey and Sedore has served Uxbridge with integrity for over 100 years. Established in 1895, the practice continues to provide legal services in a variety of general practice areas including real estate and mortgage law, estates and trusts and corporate law.
We understand that involvement in a legal matter — whatever that may be — can be stressful. As we see it, our role is not only to protect our client’s interests, but also to educate and inform them as we work through their legal matters.
We have a position available for a full time Real Estate Secretary. The successful applicant will be responsible for all aspects of purchases, sales, mortgages and severance files opened in our office.
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- Preparing real estate off-title enquiry letters
- Preparing and assembling documents for closings
- Scheduling meetings and other duties as required
Experienced in software commonly used in real estate law in Ontario including:
- Microsoft Office Suite | Conveyancer | Teranet | PC Law
- Completion of a legal program, or a combination of related experience and education
- Experience working as a legal secretary, assistant, or paralegal
- Proven customer service skills; both in-person and over the telephone
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Detail orientation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexible attitude with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Must be a team player with a positive, upbeat attitude
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a copy of their resume quoting “Real Estate Secretary" in the subject line – only selected applicants will be contacted.
Bailey and Sedore has served Uxbridge with integrity for over 100 years. Established in 1895, the practice continues to provide legal...